CIA hit squads said to be killing whistleblowers.

Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

Well, at least you posted this idiocy in the correct forum.
Yeah. There’s nothing wrong with the CIA.

Now that’s a conspiracy theory.

Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

Do you have evidence to support his claims?

You ran away from every JFK thread because you never had evidence.

Try this one.

Try this one.
Lol. Nazi always magically shows up whenever the truth about his beloved CIA is exposed.

Try this one.
Lol. Nazi always magically shows up whenever the truth about his beloved CIA is exposed.
Once again do you have evidence for the specific accusations from LARAM?

Or will you simply keep repeating hyperbole with no evidence?

Yeah what else would we expect from Langley Clayton to say.hee hee.

Try this one.
So very true on nazi langley resident. :iyfyus.jpg:

The number of those employed by the CIA who have been compromised by Russia and China is probably staggering. Senator McCarthy was probably just scratching the surface back then, when he was alarmed about communists in the State Department.

Trump definitely took on more than he could handle, but at least he tried.
Take heart to know it ain't over till it's over. They are looking at January 6 to declare a stolen election, and that even then they can fix the election to verify the truth, not the lies of the last 4 years against our President Donald.

Forever is a long time...

So Trump's CIA is killing whistle blowers who are election fraud witnesses that might help him overturn an election that he lost? Makes sense:

View attachment 429703
The CIA is never controlled by a president. If it were, JFK might still be alive. So, it can’t be Trump’s CIA.

So Trump's CIA is killing whistle blowers who are election fraud witnesses that might help him overturn an election that he lost? Makes sense:

View attachment 429703
The CIA is never controlled by a president. If it were, JFK might still be alive. So, it can’t be Trump’s CIA.
The CIA is run by the director who is appointed by the president. Yes in fact they are ultimately run by the president like any other agency.

JFK was killed by Oswald who was a communist and was not cia.

Those are facts which you cannot challenge

You had been owned endlessly on this debate and proven wrong and you know it

View attachment 429703
The CIA is run by the director who is appointed by the president. Yes in fact they are ultimately run by the president like any other agency.

That’s hilarious and delusional but you already know that, as I’ve schooled on this issue a thousand times.

View attachment 429703

That’s hilarious and delusional but you already know that, as I’ve schooled on this issue a thousand times.
No you have not.

You have been schooled by many including and especially me

You have never cited evidence but you have been beaten to death with massive evidence

Grow the fuck up

You are wrong and proven so and you know it

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

You have never cited evidence but you have been beaten to death with massive evidence

Grow the fuck up

I’ve schooled you for ten years now. I can’t help it if you’re dumb.

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

Grow the fuck up

No you have not.

you have been schooled and owned and run away every time.

post some evidence for once

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

Grow the fuck up

No you have not.

Agreed, you’re not capable of educating. The CIA and your grandpa Dulles brainwashed you long ago.

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

Grow the fuck up

No you have not.

Agreed, you’re not capable of educating. The CIA and your grandpa Dulles brainwashed you long ago.
You are incapable of educating anybody.

Repeating the cia is bad over and over is your only argument

You never back up any claim with evidence and you have no expertise or knowledge on the subject.

You are a proven and self admitted liar.

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

Grow the fuck up

No you have not.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

correct on BOTH accounts in your last two posts,the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:up:

View attachment 429703

No you have not.

Grow the fuck up

No you have not.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

correct on BOTH accounts in your last two posts,the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:up:
He is wrong and proven so as always

And so are you

Forum List

Back