CIA hit squads said to be killing whistleblowers.

You missed the point.

You are not seeking the truth. You just swallow the blue pill and keep repeating delusional nonsense.
No I don't.
003.gif

You must mean the op.
mail (1).gif

You missed the point.

You are not seeking the truth. You just swallow the blue pill and keep repeating delusional nonsense.
No I don't.
View attachment 429820
You must mean the op.View attachment 429821
I mean you,

There is no evidence of controlled demo for any tower on 911.

There is no evidence Mcveigh was paid for OKC.

All of the conspiracy theories of JFK have been disproven.

ALl you do is post boring videos which have no evidence

Whistle blowers like in this whole election mess should have protection squads. Too much at stake to not protect them and too many bullies out there at this point.
Yeah I don’t for the life of me get that.

Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

If anything the CIA is a deep swamp operation in opposition to Trump. Besides the FBI is far more corrupt than the CIA and always has been.
I’ve always said the FBI was an evil organization,I’m with you on that,but the CIA is always starting wars across the world all the time besides the fact they murder Americans all the time and also as well infiltrate major businesses,major media networks,and government and police departments so as evil as the fbi is,I don’t see that they have anything on the cia.

And yeah I know the cia is not happy with trump at all,but that’s all the more why he should abolish them,the fbi and all these evil three letter instituions.why not just sign some executive order to get rid of them as jfk did to abolish the fed which of course johnson reversed once he got in.

Also I’m still waiting for a president that understands how important the jfk assassination really is,enough to where he will demand a new independent investigation into it by citizens instead of the government.so far we still have not a president that wants to do that all these decades later,

.If trump does not get re-elected,then there is no chance that can happen again,I would hope if he beats the odds and got re-elected,he would then do it cause we both know biden won’t,trump would be our last realistic chance. I would hope that trump would FINALLY be that guy I have been waiting for all these decades to do that hoping that he understands that it still matters today and still affects us the fact if they can kill the president then none of us are safe from them.,that is what s happeningnow as that video showed,them murdering whistleblowers.

Last edited:
Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

If anything the CIA is a deep swamp operation in opposition to Trump. Besides the FBI is far more corrupt than the CIA and always has been.
I’ve always said the FBI was an evil organization,I’m with you on that,but the CIA is always starting wars across the world all the time besides the fact they murder Americans all the time and also as well infiltrate major businesses,major media networks,and government and police departments so as evil as the fbi is,I don’t see that they have anything on the cia.

And yeah I know the cia is not happy with trump at all,but that’s all the more why he should abolish them,the fbi and all these evil three letter instituions.why not just sign some executive order to get rid of them as jfk did to abolish the fed which of course johnson reversed once he got in.

Also I’m still waiting for a president that understands how important the jfk assassination enough to where he will demand a new independent investigation into it by citizens instead of the government.so far we still don’t have that president that wants to do that.If trump does not get re-elected,then there is no chance that can happen again,I would hope if he beats the odds and got re-elected,he would then do it cause we both know biden won’t,trump would be our last realistic chance.
As usual you will never offer any evidence of the CIA murdering Americans or infiltrating businesses. media, police departments etc.

JFK never tried to abolish the fed.

And yeah I know the cia is not happy with trump at all,but that’s all the more why he should abolish them,the fbi
^ This is what I mean.
If you actually believe the POTUS could do that and get away with it, you're
absolutely delusional.

You're on the right track, but you keep getting derailed
by all the clutter.

And by joining the Trump-haters, you totally contradict your own thread.

There is a dark side in both.
The CIA has more power, by and large, because they're able to
operate outside the law(s) and have access to more funds. ( dark money)
Oh really! And you suppose that the FBI has been operating within the law? So tell me at what time did extortion and blackmail become legitimate legal activities under the laws of the USA?

Oh really! And you suppose that the FBI has been operating within the law? So tell me at what time did extortion and blackmail become legitimate legal activities under the laws of the USA?
Here are some threads I started almost 2 years ago.....

And yeah I know the cia is not happy with trump at all,but that’s all the more why he should abolish them,the fbi
^ This is what I mean.
absolutely delusional.

by all the clutter.

You seem to be forgetting the executive order kennedy signed to get rid of the fed mr know it all. :cuckoo: Trump needs to prove to the people that he is for us by reinstating it which he easily could have by now.

I sure hope dick will have a civilized conversation with me on my points because anytime I question trump, with you,YOU get angry and go into insult mode so I know I cannot possibly have one with you I realize the fact you take critisem of him so personal.you can’t be like dale and be civilized with me as we are when we discus our disagreements on trump. :cuckoo:

I have always said I am not thrilled with trump for the fact he has not done what kennedy tried to do,that I want him reinstated cause the alternative in biden is ten times worse but more importantly,this kind of election fraud cannot be allowed to happen if we are going to be a free country again,Trump is the far better chance we have i realise mr know it all.:uhoh3:

There is a dark side in both.
The CIA has more power, by and large, because they're able to
operate outside the law(s) and have access to more funds. ( dark money)
No they don’t operate within the law either,but that is true they have access to more funds which is why they are always engaged in covert wars.

Last edited:
^ This is what I mean.
absolutely delusional.

by all the clutter.

You seem to be forgetting the executive order kennedy signed to get rid of the fed mr know it all. :cuckoo: Trump needs to prove to the people that he is for us by reinstating it which he easily could have by now.

I sure hope dick will have a civilized conversation with me on my points because anytime I question trump, with you,YOU get angry and go into insult mode so I know I cannot possibly have one with you I realize the fact you take critisem of him so personal.you can’t be like dale and be civilized with me as we are when we discus our disagreements on trump. :cuckoo:

I have always said I am not thrilled with trump for the fact he has not done what kennedy tried to do,that I want him reinstated cause the alternative in biden is ten times worse but more importantly,this kind of election fraud cannot be allowed to happen if we are going to be a free country again,Trump is the far better chance we have i realise mr know it all.:uhoh3:
Next you'll say Trump picked this guy to be the Treasury Secretary.
mail (3).gif

1608141960028.png

^ This is what I mean.
absolutely delusional.

by all the clutter.

Next you'll say Trump picked this guy to be the Treasury Secretary.View attachment 429864
View attachment 429866
Deflect as always,wow how mature.

Not a deflection, genius.
Exactly to the point that the Federal Reserve representative
has as much, if not more power than the president now, as opposed to in 1963.

You just can't stay on your own topic without wandering off to Koo Kooville.
and You can keep telling yourself that he doesnt just have to sign that and in the process,the fed would not be on its way to soon be dissolved as it was heading its way back then and would have had he lived and had johnson not intervened on their behalf.:auiqs.jpg:

,No president sense then has attempted to reinstate it cause they want to stay alive. I am still waiting for one like kennedy to put their life on the line and say fuck it,its worth risking my life to be a free country again. Im going to reinstate his executive order.

have fun talking to yourself,im done with you,as always,you cant be mature like dale when we disagree on trump or like mindwars always ways who practically worshipped him, yet refrained from getting angry and insult me as you always do when i am critical of him

bye bye.enjoy talking to yourself.

Last edited:
^ This is what I mean.
absolutely delusional.

by all the clutter.

Kennedy never signed any order to get rid of the Fed.

Not a deflection, genius.
Exactly to the point that the Federal Reserve representative
has as much, if not more power than the president now, as opposed to in 1963.

You just can't stay on your own topic without wandering off to Koo Kooville.
and You can keep telling yourself that he doesnt just have to sign that and in the process,the fed would not be on its way to soon be dissolved as it was heading its way back the and would have had he lived and had johnson not intervened on their behalf.:auiqs.jpg:

,No president sense then has attempted to reinstate it cause they want to stay alive. I am still waiting for one like kennedy to put their life on the line and say fuck it,its worth risking my life to be a free country again.

have fun talking to yourself,im done with you,as always,you cant be mature like dale when we disagree on trump or like mindwars always ways who practically worshipped him yetdid not get angry and insult me as you always do when i am critical of him

bye bye.enjoy talking to yourself.
You don't even care, one way or another.
All you want is confrontation because your too emotionally immature to stay on one topic in a real conversation.

Poor snowflake.
trumplimo.jpg

Forum List

Back