CIA Shrugs off Clinton's "classified" e-mail

7l6DVVn.jpg

Here's how it works. At the beginning of the day two contracts are bought on cattle futures...one going short...the other going long. Because at that time there was no regulation that required a specific name to be put to the contracts the person wanting to pay for favors granted takes the losing contract putting that one in their name and assigns the other contract to the person they are paying off. It's classic money laundering. Or are you naive enough to believe that Hillary Clinton suddenly became an "idiot savant" with cattle futures?

After decades of the right wing accusing her of breaking the law countless times, she hasn't been found guilty even once. Either she really is innocent of those accusations, or the right is too incompetent to prove her guilt even once. Which is it?

They have proven quite a number of times that she is a lying sack of dog squeeze.

Oh Goodie. Now you should give a list of right wing claims about her that have been proven true. Not just things that right wing radio says are true, but actual facts where the courts have found her guilty. With all the accusations, from insider trading to the murder of Vince Foster, it should be easy for you to give a long list.

Just so I have some idea how opaque the blinders are that you're wearing, Bulldog...do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton suddenly became an expert on cattle futures from reading about how to do commodities trading in the New York Times? That passes the "smell" test with you?

Do you have anything to make you believe she did anything unethical other than the fact that you hate her and she made some money from the stock market? Has anyone come up with any evidence of that after the decades of looking for dirt?

I know exactly what she DID back then, Bulldog and while it technically wasn't illegal at the time doesn't make it any less sleazy. Hillary and the Tyson Corporation worked out a perfect way for them to pay the Clintons for favors granted. The rules for commodity trading were changed shortly after that took place BECAUSE of things like Hillary Clinton's amazing sudden expertise in cattle futures!

So she did exactly what was allowed by law just like every other traded did. Why aren't you whining about the thousands of other people who took advantage of the same laws?

Another Right-Wing Claim About Clinton's Email Collapses
Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!
Every single email is in the hands of the fbi. Stop lying.

Amazingly...once the law was changed so that you had to put a name to the contract when it was purchased...Hillary never again dabbled in the futures market! Gee, wonder why?

Here's how it works. At the beginning of the day two contracts are bought on cattle futures...one going short...the other going long. Because at that time there was no regulation that required a specific name to be put to the contracts the person wanting to pay for favors granted takes the losing contract putting that one in their name and assigns the other contract to the person they are paying off. It's classic money laundering. Or are you naive enough to believe that Hillary Clinton suddenly became an "idiot savant" with cattle futures?

I've bought lots of stock that I knew nothing about, but I had an adviser I trusted.

They have proven quite a number of times that she is a lying sack of dog squeeze.

Oh Goodie. Now you should give a list of right wing claims about her that have been proven true. Not just things that right wing radio says are true, but actual facts where the courts have found her guilty. With all the accusations, from insider trading to the murder of Vince Foster, it should be easy for you to give a long list.

Just so I have some idea how opaque the blinders are that you're wearing, Bulldog...do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton suddenly became an expert on cattle futures from reading about how to do commodities trading in the New York Times? That passes the "smell" test with you?

Do you have anything to make you believe she did anything unethical other than the fact that you hate her and she made some money from the stock market? Has anyone come up with any evidence of that after the decades of looking for dirt?

I know exactly what she DID back then, Bulldog and while it technically wasn't illegal at the time doesn't make it any less sleazy. Hillary and the Tyson Corporation worked out a perfect way for them to pay the Clintons for favors granted. The rules for commodity trading were changed shortly after that took place BECAUSE of things like Hillary Clinton's amazing sudden expertise in cattle futures!

So she did exactly what was allowed by law just like every other traded did. Why aren't you whining about the thousands of other people who took advantage of the same laws?

What she DID, Bulldog was legally launder a bribe from the Tyson Corporation of almost a hundred thousand dollars. Once again...is that the person you want sitting in the Oval Office?

I've bought lots of stock that I knew nothing about, but I had an adviser I trusted.

Did you ever get a sudden urge to buy cattle futures?

Amazingly...once the law was changed so that you had to put a name to the contract when it was purchased...Hillary never again dabbled in the futures market! Gee, wonder why?

Just guessing, but I'm thinking because it wasn't legal at that point. Ya Think?

Bill and Hillary Clinton talk the talk about being "for" the little guy...but the truth is...they are "for" themselves!

Just guessing, but I'm thinking because it wasn't legal at that point. Ya Think?

No, what wasn't legal anymore was the scam that Tyson used to pay off the Clintons. Hillary wasn't going to play the futures market anymore because it wasn't rigged so she would win!

What she DID, Bulldog was legally launder a bribe from the Tyson Corporation of almost a hundred thousand dollars. Once again...is that the person you want sitting in the Oval Office?

Compared to the idiots the GOP is offering, YOU BET!!!

Did you ever get a sudden urge to buy cattle futures?

Only after my adviser suggested it. Made some money pretty quick too.

What you are ignoring of course is that for her to win on her fixed gamble, somebody else had to lose. So, some person, wealth level unknown but probably on the poorer side because they don't tend to have high placed friends who can advise them when to get out of an investment, gets screwed over so that Hillary can win her rigged gamble. And you approve.

Good to know that you think it's OK for some people to game the system.

Sad though that she did it on the commodities market where the loser really does have to lose.

What I find rather amusing is watching you on the Left defend this Administration's actions simply because they aren't "illegal"! This was a group that took office promising to be the most "transparent" administration in US history and then proceeded to become one of the LEAST transparent administrations ever as they tried to cover up scandal after scandal. That's going to be one of the legacies of the Obama Presidency.
This has been the least corrupt administration in history. Can you identify a single administration figure indicted for anything they did while in office? Reagan had dozens of convictions.,,

No, what wasn't legal anymore was the scam that Tyson used to pay off the Clintons. Hillary wasn't going to play the futures market anymore because it wasn't rigged so she would win!

Lets see. Laws changed so it wasn't legal anymore, so she quit. How is that bad?

Another Right-Wing Claim About Clinton's Email Collapses
Media from Fox News to Morning Joe ran with a claim from Republicans on the Benghazi committee that claimed that Hillary Clinton revealed the name of a CIA source in an email. But the CIA has informed the committee that the email in question did not contain any classified information.

Here's my problem with your claim that nothing has been found at this point which would be classified as top secret, Tyrone...Hillary is doing her usual slow release of documents...telling us that she's given it all...then releasing more...telling us THAT is all of it...then releasing more...then swearing THAT was really all of it...then releasing even more. One can only assume that the really bad emails are the ones we haven't seen yet and one can also assume those won't be released until after the next election. That's what the Clintons DO!
Every single email is in the hands of the fbi. Stop lying.

I have no idea if that's the case or not, Paddy, nor do you! The FBI is attempting to recover the emails that Hillary erased from the two servers she kept at her house. From what I gather...they are going to be able to so...in which case Hillary's ass may very well be in a jam. I'm assuming that she erased those emails because they contained sensitive information that she didn't want Congress to have.

What you are ignoring of course is that for her to win on her fixed gamble, somebody else had to lose. So, some person, wealth level unknown but probably on the poorer side because they don't tend to have high placed friends who can advise them when to get out of an investment, gets screwed over so that Hillary can win her rigged gamble. And you approve.

Good to know that you think it's OK for some people to game the system.

Sad though that she did it on the commodities market where the loser really does have to lose.

Odd that you wouldn't understand that is how the market works.

What I find rather amusing is watching you on the Left defend this Administration's actions simply because they aren't "illegal"! This was a group that took office promising to be the most "transparent" administration in US history and then proceeded to become one of the LEAST transparent administrations ever as they tried to cover up scandal after scandal. That's going to be one of the legacies of the Obama Presidency.
This has been the least corrupt administration in history. Can you identify a single administration figure indicted for anything they did while in office? Reagan had dozens of convictions.,,

When your Attorney General was Eric Holder should it come as a shock to anyone that nobody in the Obama Administration has been "indicted"?

"Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal"
You mean the FBI?

No, Republicans are the ones that keep trying really hard to find a scandal to hurt Hillary. Their last one.....the "server" one is not panning out...and trying to attach it to Benghazi to revive that old 8 time investigated/committee'd scandal by claiming she used heer server for classified e-mails is going up in smoke....like "poof"!

Your claim that Republicans have to LOOK to find scandals to attach to Hillary Clinton is rather amusing, Mertex! The truth is...scandal follows Hillary Clinton around like a hungry dog following a meat truck.

Be honest for once! The reasons that Hillary is constantly embroiled in scandal is that she and her hubby seem to think there are two sets of rules...one for you and I...and one for Bill and Hill...that and her rather obvious propensity to lie.

After decades of the right wing accusing her of breaking the law countless times, she hasn't been found guilty even once. Either she really is innocent of those accusations, or the right is too incompetent to prove her guilt even once. Which is it?

If Hillary has been breaking the law all these decades, where is the indictment? Where are the formal charges? Where is the arrest record and where is the court trial?

The bush boy's justice department had 8 years to investigate and charge her with a crime. Yet to my knowledge, there wasn't even an investigation. Much less any charges or indictments.

The right wing crazy conservatives can make all the claims the want. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

The fact that Hillary Clinton WASN'T investigated for insider trading with her cattle futures buys disgusts me, Dana! It's obvious that she got fed information not available to the general public and cashed in on that information. Martha Stewart did essentially the same thing and spent time in prison for it. Hillary never even got a slap on the wrist.
Thirty year old debunked claim? That all you got?

Forum List

Back