Cincinnati says huge conspiracy against blacks in city. Starts massive quota-hiring system

caption is an idiot, as usual.

Any system that says "you MUST give preference to minorities" is equally as racist as any policy that says not to consider minorities.

Suure! Its super racist! lol

Oh the horrible terrible life of a victimized white man...When will the world understand such turmoil?

What you are essentially saying is that you are okay with racism towards whites because whites have had the advantage for so long.

That is stupid, and dangerous thinking.

Yeah, I'm saying whites have had the whole pie for so long that it would be unfair at this point to give other people a shot at that pie. Just let the white people keep it, dont want them to cry about injustice or anything lol

Come on you whiney little racist shit, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

Any system that says "you MUST give preference to minorities" is equally as racist as any policy that says not to consider minorities.

Oh the horrible terrible life of a victimized white man...When will the world understand such turmoil?

What you are essentially saying is that you are okay with racism towards whites because whites have had the advantage for so long.

Yeah, I'm saying whites have had the whole pie for so long that it would be unfair at this point to give other people a shot at that pie. Just let the white people keep it, dont want them to cry about injustice or anything lol

So you don't want to have an actual discussion, got it.

Actually whites have NOT had the advantage for so long. Affirmative action has existed for 45 years. Most americans have seen special treatment for blacks all their life.

Putting your trolling bullshit aside, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

LOL...What? Oh boy are you going to regal us all with the discrimination of whites in the justice system. Please do sir, I love comedies

Are you going to answer my question or not?

Do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

No because its bullshit that pretends whites are discriminated against in the first place. Thats what you're getting at...Now go on with that wonderful yarn I'll try my best to not laugh my fucking head off.

"One day a black cop gave me a ticket!! A TICKET!!! A BLACK!!" :rofl: I cant wait to hear it

how many times do I have to say it, white people had whole pie. Now they have less pie. Cries uncontrollably

No, he doesn't. He is just a trolling racist ass hat who will ask you dozens of questions to make yo waste time like a Tar Baby and he will NEVER answer a question himself.

Actually whites have NOT had the advantage for so long. Affirmative action has existed for 45 years. Most americans have seen special treatment for blacks all their life.

45 years

rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg

No, he doesn't. He is just a trolling racist ass hat who will ask you dozens of questions to make yo waste time like a Tar Baby and he will NEVER answer a question himself.

I didnt ask anyone any question....must be a part of your victimization you're imagining again

No because its bullshit that pretends whites are discriminated against in the first place.

So you refuse to answer this simple question about what the law SHOULD be?

It is simple enough that even you could understand it, but since you wont answer, it would appear that you don't want to admit that you think the law should discriminate against white males.

But just to be fair and give you a chance, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

I didnt ask anyone any question....must be a part of your victimization you're imagining again
Do you believe that white men should have equal standing in our courts or not?

Last edited:
how many times do I have to say it, white people had whole pie. Now they have less pie. Cries uncontrollably

Your perspective is entirely based on race, regardless whether a white person grew up poor or not you think it OK to discriminate against them?
You sound like a pure hard core racist to me, but to be fair, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

45 years

rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg
Do you believe that white men should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

Do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

No because its bullshit that pretends whites are discriminated against in the first place.

The law DOES give equal standing (and more than equal) to whites currently.

It is simple enough that even you could understand it, but since you wont answer, it would appear that you don't want to admit that you think the law should discriminate against white males.

But just to be fair and give you a chance, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

Again, the law DOES give equal standing to whites. Since whites have never treated anyone else equally those people SHOULD be given more special treatment since they received special treatment of not being able to vote, have rights or be employed.

A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Again, the law DOES give equal standing to whites. Since whites have never treated anyone else equally those people SHOULD be given more special treatment since they received special treatment of not being able to vote, have rights or be employed.

So how do white males have equal standing in our courts of law if laws like the racist set aside laws are part of our legal system? How are white males equal to those who are 'special' as you put it? If one group is special then the groups cannot be equal by definition, it seems to me. How do you explain it?

Your perspective is entirely based on race, regardless whether a white person grew up poor or not you think it OK to discriminate against them?
You sound like a pure hard core racist to me, but to be fair, do you believe that white males should have equal standing in our legal system or not?

Meh, based in race is one way to describe reality of racism I guess. No its not ok to discriminate against them, Its funny that the Oppressor is asking the Oppressed to feel THEIR pain.

Its like talking to a legless man about how you dont like your shoes

So how do white males have equal standing in our courts of law if laws like the racist set aside laws are part of our legal system? How are white males equal to those who are 'special' as you put it?

Why are you conflating the justice system with employment?

The only conspiracy is against white males. Been going on for 45 years.

http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinna...-mandatory-goals-for-hiring-minority-and.html

sep 30 2015 In sweeping changes to Cincinnati’s contracting policies aimed at addressing discrimination, firms will have to hire a certain number of minority and women-owned businesses in order to get work with the city.

Council voted to allow the city to set mandatory goals that go into effect Jan. 1 requiring those with primary city contracts of $50,000 or more to ward certain percentages of their subcontracts to firms owned by white female and black-owned businesses. Those percentages, which can be updated and changed later, are:

• 17 percent to black-owned companies for construction work
  • 10 percent to white women-owned companies for construction work
  • 14 percent to black-owned companies for professional services
  • 16 percent to white women-owned companies for professional services

white male victimhood... so funny. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back