City Digs Up Remains Of Confederate General After Taking Down Statue

The fact that you think only blacks were slaves when the first slaves sent to the New World were Irish shows your lack of education.
Was it a homeschooled education that taught you that "fact"? 😄
Then you had Cromwell sending Scots- Irish over the term getting barbadosed. Then you had Scots sent over after Culloden. Learn some real history before acting like you know
Fact check: First slaves in North American colonies were not “100 white children from Ireland”

Facebook isn't a reliable educational source.

Modern day slavery in happening the world over while you American Leftists cry racism from your 1000$ cellphones (made from slavery in China) and Libya has an actual slave trade thanks to us removing Ghaddafi
Is derping non sequiturs something else you got from your Facebook education? 😄

The Confederates were the good guys in the Civil War. The Union filth were the evil assholes.

Unfortunately, sometimes evil wins.

Last edited:
I don't have to deny what you've yet to prove.
Libya

Cell phones

Libya

Cell phones

I was talking about your claim that the Irish were the first slaves here. I don't care about your Libya or IPhone claims because they have nothing whatsoever to do with me. 😄

I was talking about your claim that the Irish were the first slaves here. I don't care about your Libya or IPhone claims because they have nothing whatsoever to do with me. 😄
And I linked 27 videos proving otherwise, are you too stupid to use YouTube now?

Ahhh so because Slaves are sold in Libya (thanks to Hillary Clinton) and Slaves make the batteries and assemble YOUR smartphone, electric car or computer that doesn't affect you?

Just as I thought you're nothing but an anti white virtue signaler who really doesn't give a shit about anything else but white people bad

😂

What is a coffin ship? Still haven't answered that. Go ask your hero Liam Hogan though I'm sure he will say it was a pleasure cruise

And I linked 27 videos proving otherwise, are you too stupid to use YouTube now?

Ahhh so because Slaves are sold in Libya (thanks to Hillary Clinton) and Slaves make the batteries and assemble YOUR smartphone, electric car or computer that doesn't affect you?

Just as I thought you're nothing but an anti white virtue signaler who really doesn't give a shit about anything else but white people bad

😂

What is a coffin ship? Still haven't answered that. Go ask your hero Liam Hogan though I'm sure he will say it was a pleasure cruise

I'm not digging through YouTube videos in an effort to gleam what you imagine to be evidence.

I'm not digging through YouTube videos in an effort to gleam what you imagine to be evidence.
LOL truly you are the epitome of the lazy entitled millennial. When clicking the top right corner where the 27 is and scrolling down is "digging through Youtube" becomes too much work for you there is no other definition that fits. Lazy Entitled Dumbed Down Moron Millennial 😂

LOL truly you are the epitome of the lazy entitled millennial. When clicking the top right corner where the 27 is and scrolling down is "digging through Youtube" becomes too much work for you there is no other definition that fits. Lazy Entitled Dumbed Down Moron Millennial 😂
I'm a grandfather. You're the one arguing via YouTube. Have some self awareness son. 😄

I'm a grandfather. You're the one arguing via YouTube. Have some self awareness son. 😄
I feel sorry for your kids and grandkids having some idiot old fool antifa member for a grandfather

Post some more links from Liam Hogan as your argument LOL 😂😅😄😁

I feel sorry for your kids and grandkids having some idiot old fool antifa member for a grandfather

Post some more links from Liam Hogan as your argument LOL 😂😅😄😁
My argument was that you got that hilarious bit of fake history from Facebook but I'm willing to concede YouTube also played a large roll in furthering your historical ignorance.

My argument was that you got that hilarious bit of fake history from Facebook but I'm willing to concede YouTube also played a large roll in furthering your historical ignorance.
I'm not on Facebook but you got your argument from a fake historian who flunked outta college and went to work in a library 😂😅😆😁

Forum List

Back