City Digs Up Remains Of Confederate General After Taking Down Statue

That's not a fact relevant to proving that the Irish were the first slaves to the New World. It's not even a fact justifying you ad hominem. It's just a link to a bio. 😄 What a FAIL!
To Liam Hogan's bio, written in his own hand yeah

And I've posted twice the answer you seek but again you're a lazy asshat

Fail indeed

What it shows is that slavery isn't inherent to race. And I showed where it is in the US. The 13th Amendment. Just because we don't call it slavery doesn't mean that it isnt.
And I showed where and how it is dominated by non-whites. Where and how is slavery being actively practiced in the US? Sex trafficking in the US is a form of slavery. That is dominated by people coming in from non-white countries.

And I showed where and how it is dominated by non-whites.
And? What makes that point relevant to our discussion? Can you articulate that? 😄
Where and how is slavery being actively practiced in the US? Sex trafficking in the US is a form of slavery. That is dominated by people coming in from non-white countries.
You have in no way proven this or provided the relevance that may have to do with anything.

Give us some numbers on slavery /forced labor practiced by whites. Also, what/where are the white countries where slavery is still legal or anti-slavery law enforcement is relaxed. Calling this out is not racist. Check out the numbers below. How many white-dominated countries do you see? Where is the US? Where is the UK?

View attachment 741370

And? What makes that point relevant to our discussion? Can you articulate that? 😄

You have in no way proven this or provided the relevance that may have to do with anything.
Looks like he posted it to me but then again you are a blind fool

Get new glasses for Christmas grandpa

Round and round you go chasing your tail

Your concession is noted granpa
I haven't conceded anything. Nice try. It's not my fault you dont know of any books, articles or reputable sources that support your claim that the Irish were the first slaves here. Maybe try reading more. 😄

I haven't conceded anything. Nice try. It's not my fault you dont know of any books, articles or reputable sources that support your claim that the Irish were the first slaves here. Maybe try reading more. 😄
They've been posted and shown to you and all you have is Liam Hogan

You lose

They've been posted and shown to you and all you have is Liam Hogan

You lose
That's not how that works. Linking to a video isn't evidence of anything. Im not required to sit through a video and guess where you think your point has been made. Thats not how this works. 😄

The ghoulish removal of the remains of soldiers that fought in te Civil War on either side is wrong.
Erasing our history, culture and traditions one statue and body at a time.
That's why the Germans should have kept 100% of their Nazi monuments and continued to pay reverence to them. At least that's what your argument says. That's why it's plain how bad your argument is.

Normal people would point out that no, a cheapass propaganda statue is not history, and it's wildly dishonest to claim that it is.

So, what prompts you to defend slavers with such ferocity? It's as if you personally identify with the slavers.

That's why the Germans should have kept 100% of their Nazi monuments and continued to pay reverence to them. At least that's what your argument says. That's why it's plain how bad your argument is.

Normal people would point out that no, a cheapass propaganda statue is not history, and it's wildly dishonest to claim that it is.

So, what prompts you to defend slavers with such ferocity? It's as if you personally identify with the slavers.
Yet your statues to George Floyd who was a career criminal known to beat and rob pregnant women is a-ok

You have yet to prove whites practicing slavery today in the US.

Not really.

Nope. Slavery was always wrong, and there were anti-slavery movements at the time.

Only because the French intervened to help us to screw the British.

Nope.
He saved us from the horror of being Canadians. If the Founding Slave Rapists had lost, "British North America" still would have been a democracy and still would have gotten self rule by the 19th century, just like Canada and Australia did.

Slavery would have been abolished without firing a shot.

And we'd have socialized medicine today.

Unfortunately, we are still living in the timeline where the slave rapists won.
I refuse to hold men guilty for what was legal and acceptable in their times.

250 years from now it is possible that anyone who was rich in our times will be viewed as a terrible person. I personally do not consider rich people to be evil today, but I feel they should use a portion of their riches to help others succeed. Many rich people do this.

Yes, the French did help us. The Brits and the French were not friends. Don’t forget the English hired Germans to fight against us. However, A German general Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben helped train our army.

Some argue that slavery would have ended without a Civil War in 20 or 30 years. I feel that is quite possible.

Yet your statues to George Floyd who was a career criminal known to beat and rob pregnant women is a-ok
For which he went to jail and did his time. He still shouldn't have been murdered by police.

I refuse to hold men guilty for what was legal and acceptable in their times.

250 years from now it is possible that anyone who was rich in our times will be viewed as a terrible person. I personally do not consider rich people to be evil today, but I feel they should use a portion of their riches to help others succeed. Many rich people do this.

So by your logic, the Holocaust was okay, because it was legal and acceptable at the time.

Rich people are fucking evil.

Yes, the French did help us. The Brits and the French were not friends. Don’t forget the English hired Germans to fight against us. However, A German general Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben helped train our army.

Um, not sure what your point is.

Some argue that slavery would have ended without a Civil War in 20 or 30 years. I feel that is quite possible.

Actually, it probably wouldn't have. The inbreds threatened to secede if Fremont won in 1856 and did secede when Lincoln won in 1860.

Forum List

Back