Citygator has left Twitter.. account deactivated

Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

View attachment 739092View attachment 739093
Addition by subtraction.

Thanks. I’ll take chocolate chip. I left cuz I’m not supporting a troll like Elon. He can sensor whoever he wants. It’s their app. My only recourse if I don’t approve is to not use it. So.. I’m not going to.
Which kind of sensor is he giving people? A light sensor? A heat sensor? Lol!

It’s shorthand for being censored by sensitive snowflake. Here he is hanging up on CNN like a pussy.

You sure are sensitive today. BTW, I didn’t watch your video, you aren’t worth the time, you are just comedic relief, now you are getting boring. Provide good entertainment or I’m out.

Thanks. I’ll take chocolate chip. I left cuz I’m not supporting a troll like Elon. He can sensor whoever he wants. It’s their app. My only recourse if I don’t approve is to not use it. So.. I’m not going to.
Screenshot 2022-12-15 204000.png

Why didn't you quit Twitter when they were censoring Right Wing members? Is this just a, "Look at me", thread??

I’m not leaving due to censoring. I’m leaving cus the owners a troll and an asshole. He can run it however he wants. I won’t be part of it.
Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. The more Lefties that leave Twitter, the better it'll be.

Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. The more Lefties that leave Twitter, the better it'll be.
The entire user base is mostly left leaning. All the celebrities athletes musicians. It’s a left hangout. They’re slowly bleeding twitter to death leaving. Bookmark this and check in next year when they are all gone.

The entire user base is mostly left leaning. All the celebrities athletes musicians. It’s a left hangout. They’re slowly bleeding twitter to death leaving. Bookmark this and check in next year when they are all gone.
I like to read psychology, I've never used Twitter and came off Facebook umpteen years ago. I cannot recommend either platform to anyone, or any social media tbh. So I won't bookmark anything. I just observe all the carnage and drama from people whining about Twitter and Facebook.

So thank you for your drama episode, it confirms what I've studied

I like to read psychology, I've never used Twitter and came off Facebook umpteen years ago. I cannot recommend either platform to anyone, or any social media tbh. So I won't bookmark anything. I just observe all the carnage and drama from people whining about Twitter and Facebook.

So thank you for your drama episode, it confirms what I've studied
What drama?

Forum List

Back