Citygator has left Twitter.. account deactivated

Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

View attachment 739092View attachment 739093
You really don’t need it.

Much of what’s on Twitter ends up on thousands of other web sites and venues – news reporting agencies, other social media, and message boards, such as USMB.

In fact, this illustrates the idiocy of conservatives whining and lying about ‘censorship’; the internet is infinite, with countless and ample other channels of communication.

There are tens of millions of people who have no Twitter or Facebook account who have no problem accessing news, information, entertainment, and expressing their opinions and viewpoints – including rightwing misinformation and hate speech.

Much of what’s on Twitter ends up on thousands of other web sites and venues – news reporting agencies, other social media, and message boards, such as USMB.

In fact, this illustrates the idiocy of conservatives whining and lying about ‘censorship’; the internet is infinite, with countless and ample other channels of communication.

There are tens of millions of people who have no Twitter or Facebook account who have no problem accessing news, information, entertainment, and expressing their opinions and viewpoints – including rightwing misinformation and hate speech.

:blahblah:

Agreed. It was easier to browse feedback comments on Twitter than a message board but not a big loss.

You are right on about censorship and monopolies of social media giants. There are infinite places to engage outside their communities so no one is ultimate censored.

My goodness, this is citygator, folks, CITYGATOR.

His mom calls him her special boy and tells all her friends that he an "influencer'. None of them know what that means, but she says it with such pride that they know it's important.

You should all treat him with all the importance he deserves!

My goodness, this is citygator, folks, CITYGATOR.

His mom calls him her special boy and tells all her friends that he an "influencer'. None of them know what that means, but she says it with such pride that they know it's important.

You should all treat him with all the importance he deserves!
Biggest Twitter losses:

Elton John
Whoopi Goldberg
Citygator
Tea Leoni

I’ll be surprised if Twitter survives til the new year.

Oh what a shame! Has Twitter called you and begged you to come back? I bet they are so devastated about you leaving, how can they go on! :icon_rolleyes:

I have an account I haven’t used it in years, just don’t care for it, much more drama than I want in my life.

My life hasn’t changed by you leaving Twitter, isn’t that strange, I guess the same would happen here if you left.

Oh what a shame! Has Twitter called you and begged you to come back? I bet they are so devastated about you leaving, how can they go on! :icon_rolleyes:

I have an account I haven’t used it in years, just don’t care for it, much more drama than I want in my life.

My life hasn’t changed by you leaving Twitter, isn’t that strange, I guess the same would happen here if you left.
That was over 100 words to say you don’t care. I don’t believe you.

Biggest Twitter losses:

Elton John
Whoopi Goldberg
Citygator
Tea Leoni

I’ll be surprised if Twitter survives til the new year.
You were one of the biggest losers?

I was really impressed with the way you lost 85 pounds like you did. Getting down to 395 was a real milestone for you!

That was over 100 words to say you don’t care. I don’t believe you.
Why would I? You didn’t change my life being on Twitter, you didn’t change my life leaving Twitter. Now, you leaving the USMB, would change a little, I wouldn’t laugh as much as stupid posts but in the end it probably wouldn’t matter.

How about, I say, “Congrats for leaving Twitter, have a cookie”.

Feel better, I can‘t figure out why you left, seems crazy.

Why would I? You didn’t change my life being on Twitter, you didn’t change my life leaving Twitter. Now, you leaving the USMB, would change a little, I wouldn’t laugh as much as stupid posts but in the end it probably wouldn’t matter.

How about, I say, “Congrats for leaving Twitter, have a cookie”.

Feel better, I can‘t figure out why you left, seems crazy.
Thanks. I’ll take chocolate chip. I left cuz I’m not supporting a troll like Elon. He can sensor whoever he wants. It’s their app. My only recourse if I don’t approve is to not use it. So.. I’m not going to.

Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

Well I guess you showed Elon what fer! :auiqs.jpg:

No one cares but citygator.

Forum List

Back