Citygator has left Twitter.. account deactivated

My god man don't do it!

Twitter needs dumbass hate filled Moon Bats like you so we can have fun ridiculing you.

Elon is going to be devastated upon hearing that there will be one less idiot Moon Bats spouting filthy Democrat talking points.
Thanks for the kind thoughts. Like I said, I was generating zero revenue for them so I cant imagine it makes a difference.

your paying 40 a year to be on another worthless platform?....your weakness is pretty pathetic too....
$40 isnt for the platform. $40 goes to support the journalist. I am good to financially support liberal commentators. You can do the same by supporting conservatives one here:

Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.

View attachment 739092View attachment 739093

You're a poor little lamb, who has lost his way. Baa, Baa, Baaaaaa.

It's been 12 hours since I deleted my Twitter account. I'm doing ok. I've resorted to doing a little more work than normal so this could rapidly deteriorate my mental health.

$40 isnt for the platform. $40 goes to support the journalist. I am good to financially support liberal commentators. You can do the same by supporting conservatives one here:

i wouldnt support any of those asswipes....they can make their own money like most people do....so are you not now the "tool" of that journalist?....

Black-Sheep-Squadron-Tee-Black-3_8320d634-52be-4f6f-8ad0-e979fe5916b7_600x600.jpg

LOL, so when the dems pick a new thing to hate, you just jump right on board? You had no reason to quit Twitter, other than its cool for dems to hate Elon now. Do you not have a mind of your own? Your pure weakness disgusts me. Im glad you left Twitter.

He probably just couldn’t afford it is my guess.

Well. After a few years of using Twitter as a news aggregator and format to read reactions to it, I’m out bitches.

I haven’t clicked on a single ad in the time I’ve had the account so I am not sure it’s bad for twitter but I can’t contribute to their engagement numbers.

I’ve subscribed to Aaron Rupar’s Substack for $40 a year so I don’t miss his commentary.
Don't go, you were such fun

(Sarcasm off)

It's been 12 hours since I deleted my Twitter account. I'm doing ok. I've resorted to doing a little more work than normal so this could rapidly deteriorate my mental health.
Boy, that ship has sailed a long time ago. You have been bat shit crazy for quite awhile now.

How did I know you were a fan of a scumbag like Aaron Rupar?

Did you know he has his own Urban Dictionary entry?

Now that Twitter is no longer alt-left biased, it makes sense that the snowflakes are leaving.

That's right, when the heat turns up a little, run hard for the exits. Panting.

Wuz it cause yer scared.

The most dangerous man in America is back on twitter…​

Forum List

Back