🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil disobedience march from Charlottesville to DC will demand Trumps removal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Civil Disobedience' March From Charlottesville to DC Will Demand Trump's Removal

Protesters are planning a march starting from Charlottesville, Virginia to Washington, D.C. to fight white supremacy and demand that President Trump be removed from office.

----------------------------------------------------

Well it's been said just try it, it's not going to happen. and if he gets removed ANTIFA cowards ain't seen nothing yet.
Idiots will be idiots all the ANTI American assholes all in one plac well many of them anyway .

YES!!!

I'm sure every patriotic American agrees there's no place for white supremacy in the US.

Charlottesville to DC is too far for me to travel to demand Trump be removed from office. Would it help if I marched back and forth in front of the 7/11 demanding the 22 year old cashier's bra be removed?

'Civil Disobedience' March From Charlottesville to DC Will Demand Trump's Removal

Protesters are planning a march starting from Charlottesville, Virginia to Washington, D.C. to fight white supremacy and demand that President Trump be removed from office.

----------------------------------------------------

Well it's been said just try it, it's not going to happen. and if he gets removed ANTIFA cowards ain't seen nothing yet.
Idiots will be idiots all the ANTI American assholes all in one plac well many of them anyway .

Guess what?

It will be a waste of time.

And if they block traffic in DC under current emotional circumstances, hoo boy ...

What route will they be taking?
Sounds like an opportune time to fall asleep at the wheel.....:biggrin:

oh nooo...oh noo ...the pathetic DC demands the President's removal.????????????....ohh noooo

look....just look how we are trembling:popcorn:

This shows proof that the leftist education system in this country has failed our children. Somebody needs to show these morons the constitution of the United States. Marching does not remove a President from his job

Forum List

Back