Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

The term "I'm going to fight it" unfortunately is just a cliche.Unlike his constituents who have to live with Obamacare, Lewis is going to seek the best medical care in the U.S. He won't retire gracefully because democrats never retire.
Ummm.....Members of Congress have been forced to use Obamacare

View attachment 297343
Not really, there is still a lot of racism in your party. Especially when she is still a representative in your party.
Sanger was a great woman well ahead of her time

Telling klan members not to procreate is a good thing
She was a racist and wanted to eliminate minorities. A great representative of your party.
She wanted nothing of the kind
She realized that having children you can’t afford keeps you in poverty. Something most Conservatives today support
She also believed abortion was an abomination and wouldn’t allow it to be performed in her clinic.

Something conservatives also support.
how come folks who preach love and tolerance can be so harsh and judgmental to an unborn child? why doesnt the man who helps get folks pregnant stand down front alongside his woman, to face what she faces?!
Because, as a rule, we are flawed.

Men leave women holding the bag so to speak because they can. They do so for selfish reasons.

why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost
Lewis, along with Cummings, etc....they're all have gotten old and maybe if they retired like us normal folk, they could have focuses more on their health. I wish him all the luck in the world and hope he calls it a day as should all these old politicians over 75

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
LOL....(sigh)...and I hope that orange bastard Trump chokes on a Putin dick

a young John Lewis said "i want to preach, or study the law", leading his dad to ask him: "what the hell do you want to be: a lying lawyer preacher!"

View attachment 297343
Not really, there is still a lot of racism in your party. Especially when she is still a representative in your party.

She was a racist and wanted to eliminate minorities. A great representative of your party.
She realized that having children you can’t afford keeps you in poverty. Something most Conservatives today support
She was a racist and died a racist. You think she was a great woman. Which makes you and your party still the racist you have always been.
Great woman who dared to talk about birth control at a time you could be arrested for it
Like I said, she was a racist and died a racist. Hillary said Sanger was her mentor. Sanders wishes are still being done, in New York. More black babies are killed than are born. You sickos celebrate it.

She also believed abortion was an abomination and wouldn’t allow it to be performed in her clinic.

Something conservatives also support.
how come folks who preach love and tolerance can be so harsh and judgmental to an unborn child? why doesnt the man who helps get folks pregnant stand down front alongside his woman, to face what she faces?!
Because, as a rule, we are flawed.

Men leave women holding the bag so to speak because they can. They do so for selfish reasons.
I raised my son on my own, with hardly any help from his mother.

She was a racist and died a racist. You think she was a great woman. Which makes you and your party still the racist you have always been.
Great woman who dared to talk about birth control at a time you could be arrested for it
Like I said, she was a racist and died a racist. Hillary said Sanger was her mentor. Sanders wishes are still being done, in New York. More black babies are killed than are born. You sickos celebrate it.

Hardly a racist
She was concerned about poverty in black communities and wanted to do something about it

Do you know what Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
When did you put your life on the line to fight for the civil rights of anyone??

selma-civil-rights-march-620.jpg

See that guy right there -- that was a 20 year old John Lewis having his head busted open for being willing to die for what he believed in......while yo pussy ass would have been the one on the sidelines cheering for his death, like the racist coward you are....

When did you put your life on the line to fight for the civil rights of anyone??

View attachment 297364

See that guy right there -- that was a 20 year old John Lewis having his head busted open for being willing to die for what he believed in......while yo pussy ass would have been the one on the sidelines cheering for his death, like the racist coward you are....
Lewis led the marchers at Selma knowing what was waiting at the other side of the bridge

Brave man and American Patriot

I definitely know she was a racist, plus an atheist.....and a so-called opponent to social security and Medicare....

Funny how she died a racist and an atheist while using that same SS and Medicare she hated so much....
Ayn-Rand-social-security.jpg

If you don't know who this woman is....ask Rand Paul....

View attachment 297364

Lewis led the marchers at Selma knowing what was waiting at the other side of the bridge

Actually, he was yellow, as he should have been in Vietnam fighting for his country instead of fighting the liberals in Alabama.

What kind of deferment did he get

Hardly a racist
She was concerned about poverty in black communities and wanted to do something about it
Yeah and Hitler was worried about poverty in the Jewish community and wanted to do something about it. You try to make their life better you don't kill them because of their race and that is what she wanted to do. Her and the clan had the same ideas. That is what you are supporting.

View attachment 297364

Actually, he was yellow, as he should have been in Vietnam fighting for his country instead of fighting the liberals in Alabama.

Actually, our country had no business being in Vietnam when the real injustice was in our own country.

As Muhammad Ali said.......No Viet Cong ever called me N*gger

View attachment 297364

Actually, our country had no business being in Vietnam when the real injustice was in our own country.

I'm surprised that you would say that, RW, after you libs made such a big to-do about Donald J. Trump's deferment.

Do you know what Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens
Actually the ones that have muliple babies to get more welfare are welfare queens. You know you made them that way. Welfare took the father out of the home. You know the way Johnson wanted it. Didn't he say with welfare we will have the nig@#× vote for years to come. Another one of your parties hero's. With Trump, we are getting minorities off welfare so they can be self sufficient. The way non racist want it.

Actually Mr. Ali wouldn't have known that one way or another.

If you go into an Oriental restaurant and make your order, the broad at the counter yells back to the oriental dudes to the back in the Japanese language. For all Mr. Ali would know, they could be calling him an "n-word" or worse and he would never be the wiser.

View attachment 297364

You may not know this, but there was a draft lottery -- John Lewis' name was never called, therefore, he was never drafted.....

Guess who pro-actively dodged ever being drafted?? Your cult leader....

Guess who made this comment:

“Well I was never a fan of that war, I’ll be honest with you. I thought it was a terrible war, I thought it was very far away, nobody ever … you know you’re talking about Vietnam and at that time, nobody had ever heard of the country.”

Wow, what a principled stand against Vietnam...….it was far away, always a good opposition to any war.....

Now John Lewis was close friends with someone who had a more principled opposition to the Vietnam War.....and he managed to have this opposition without disrespecting the service of soldiers who actually went to war -- and it is very safe to say, both he and Lewis were fighting a far more important war right here at home...one they were both willing to die for -- and one did.....the war that dic suckers like you are still mad that you are losing...

"The only change came from America as we increased our troop commitments in support of governments which were singularly corrupt, inept, and without popular support. Now they languish under our bombs and consider us, not their fellow Vietnamese, the real enemy -- we were being sent eight thousand miles away to guarantee liberties in Southeast Asia which they have not found in southwest Georgia and East Harlem."

Beyond Vietnam: The MLK speech that caused an uproar

Which is kind of the same point your cult leader Trump was making right??

Actually Mr. Ali wouldn't have known that one way or another.

If you go into an Oriental restaurant and make your order, the broad at the counter yells back to the oriental dudes to the back in the Japanese language. For all Mr. Ali would know, they could be calling him an "n-word" or worse and he would never be the wiser.
I figured your dumb ass would miss the whole point of what he said....

Forum List

Back