Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

Dude, knew exactly how evil the Democratic Party was and he joined them.
After the Civil Rights Act...you know...that law that LBJ signed so all the racists in the South left the Democrats and the GOP welcomed them with open arms.

The Civil Rights Act was passed by Republicans, Thank you every much.
LBJ not only signed it, but pushed for the votes
And more Democrats in the North voted for it...no Republicans in the South did.

John's rise from volunteer demonstrator to a mature leader in the final battle of the American Revolution ensures him a place as an American hero.

"my life as a player in the most significant event in history would not have been possible had it not been for the inspiration, influence, and friendship of MLK. He will always have my gratitude and respect" - John Lewis

"large numbers of blacks ith Southern roots are returning to the south. i see hope in that. the South has changed for the better in terms of its treatment to all humans. there is no question about the south's beauty. for all the wounds and scars and pain that surround it, this is still home to me" - JL

After the Civil Rights Act...you know...that law that LBJ signed so all the racists in the South left the Democrats and the GOP welcomed them with open arms.

LBJ didn't have to push for Republican votes, as the GOP was in favor of Black People and always was.
President Johnson did have to explain the about-face to his own party, explaining how the "n-words" would be voting Democrat for a hundred generations because of this.
Higher percentage of Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act, both North and South, than Republicans in those same regions.

So many associates of "President" Obama....

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

What else might they have had in common?
Trump learned his values at the knee of Roy Cohn

Roy Cohn was a tremendous lawyer who worked for Mr. Trump before he passed on due to aids.

The fact that Mr. Cohn took it in the caboose, doesn't mean he didn't know his shit about the law.
Roy Cohn worked for Creep McCarthy...all we need to know.

why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
he marched with MLK. i hope your rethink your comments!
View attachment 297341
I love how the Right tries to put their own prejudices on Former President Obama....and pretends they actually liked MLK Jr. when he was alive.

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

Roy Cohn was a tremendous lawyer who worked for Mr. Trump before he passed on due to aids.

The fact that Mr. Cohn took it in the caboose, doesn't mean he didn't know his shit about the law.

So , in your view, attorneys are responsible for the misdeeds of their clients?

Was the late Johnnie Cochran responsible for Mike Jackson and OJ Simpson's misdeeds?

Eisenhower did more for the Blacks than what LBJ did to them.

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
View attachment 297341
I love how the Right tries to put their own prejudices on Former President Obama....and pretends they actually liked MLK Jr. when he was alive.

Actually MLK was a card carrying Republican, who fought against gun control when the libs turned him down for a gun permit.

If Dr. King would have been armed on the balcony in Memphis, and had been in position to return fire, he would have made it through.

Eisenhower did more for the Blacks than what LBJ did to them.

Ike of course desegregated the government school system sending troops to Far Left Little Rock, libs really didn't like that at all.

Shit even the nazi’s had to admit the evil they did.

Democrats? Not so much.

Can you imagine a German defending the Nazis?

Yet, here we are today and no Democrat is willing to step up to the plate and denounce their 150 year reign of terror.

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

In addition to representing Donald Trump, Cohen represented some of New York's most brutal Mafia leaders like Tony Salerno, Carmine Galante, and John Gotti. He died a few weeks after being disbarred from aids.

John Lewis is a slobbering idiot who drinks too much and thus pancreatic cancer. Bless his heart.
^ And here we have another CRC trumpanzee, folks.
Can I count on you to apologize for the 140 year reign of terror by the Democratic Party?

View attachment 297341
I wasn't born when he was alive, but I respect what he was doing. To bad Obama screwed it all up.

She wanted nothing of the kind
She realized that having children you can’t afford keeps you in poverty. Something most Conservatives today support
She was a racist and died a racist. You think she was a great woman. Which makes you and your party still the racist you have always been.
Great woman who dared to talk about birth control at a time you could be arrested for it
Like I said, she was a racist and died a racist. Hillary said Sanger was her mentor. Sanders wishes are still being done, in New York. More black babies are killed than are born. You sickos celebrate it.

Do you know what Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens
Actually the ones that have muliple babies to get more welfare are welfare queens. You know you made them that way. Welfare took the father out of the home. You know the way Johnson wanted it. Didn't he say with welfare we will have the nig@#× vote for years to come. Another one of your parties hero's. With Trump, we are getting minorities off welfare so they can be self sufficient. The way non racist want it.
Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

If they use birth control, you are calling it genocide
If they have the children and need support.....you deride them as welfare queens

Ted Kennedy.....
John Lewis.....

Roy Cohn was creepier

Forum List

Back