Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

Baltimore was/is a disaster. Where was his fight for that city? Or Conyers for Detroit?
Lewis represents Atlanta, not Baltimore. but all blacks look the same to you i guess!
Yep. My mistake. All bald overweight black guys do look alike
so you admit you're a racist?
I admitted John lewis and Elijah Cummings look very similar
Screen-Shot-2017-01-19-at-11.11.53-AM-e1484842362777.jpg
Yep. Same

my friends, it is impossible to learn about John's inspirational and hideous story of courage and cruelty without being moved. you will get so emotionally angry that you will spring to action!
You're easily led. I guess that's why you're a Democrat
i'm a radical centrist. its kind of like being a take no prisoners pussy!

Baltimore was/is a disaster. Where was his fight for that city? Or Conyers for Detroit?
Lewis represents Atlanta, not Baltimore. but all blacks look the same to you i guess!
number 1 is lewis. number 2 is cummings. next!

brothers and sisters: John's words offer an insight into the human spirit. they are, in fact, social gospel!

PANCREATIC eh , that's some heavy drinking isn't it ???
why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost
Someone should ask him if the Democratic Party should apologize for their racist heritage.
Racist heritage true.....gladly picked up and run with by today's GOP.
False narrative then and still a false narrative now.
CRC trumpanzees don't know what facts are. I get you have a negative opinion of a CIvil Rights giant, but you do not have the right to make up facts to cover for your hatred of the Civil Rights Movement.
------------------------- thing that he has the RIGHT to say anything he likes Bode [first amendment].

Nope. Thank you for your ignorant comment.

Trump will be his last President.

I"m just sayin'.
or the first ex president that actually ends up in jail? nothing's predictable, in this day and age? :dunno:

:lol:

but seriously, why would you even think that President Trump would be our last president??
edit:
oh, you said ''his''

I'd never wish cancer on anybody but progressives.....Nature appears to be on Trumps side...D.C. is improving slowly but surely, one way or another.
Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
WHY would you call two good people, the swamp?

He's the same John lewis who said Trump was an "illegitimate President." He boycotted his inauguration, said he wouldn't invite him to Selma, and was one of the first persons to say Trump needs to be impeached, among other things. He has never successfully sponsored a bill in the House, in the entire 30 years of being in office so yes, a swamp-dweller.

Like Mark Twain said, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

number 1 is lewis. number 2 is cummings. next!
Good boy! You get a cookie.

Trump will be his last President.

I"m just sayin'.
or the first ex president that actually ends up in jail? nothing's predictable, in this day and age? :dunno:

:lol:

but seriously, why would you even think that President Trump would be our last president??
JGalt very clearly stated that President Trump will be John Lewis' last president, not OUR last president.

I'd never wish cancer on anybody but progressives.....Nature appears to be on Trumps side...D.C. is improving slowly but surely, one way or another.
Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
WHY would you call two good people, the swamp?

He's the same John lewis who said Trump was an "illegitimate President." He boycotted his inauguration, said he wouldn't invite him to Selma, and was one of the first persons to say Trump needs to be impeached, among other things. He has never successfully sponsored a bill in the House, in the entire 30 years of being in office so yes, a swamp-dweller.
he's still a good man... even if he totally distrusted president Trump

Forum List

Back