Civil Rights Titan Julian Bond Passes....RIP

Former NAACP chairman and US senator Julian Bond died yesterday. His contributions to the struggle are appreciated and he will be missed.

Julian_Bond_slideshow.JPG
I've never even heard of him, but if you like him, chances are he's a piece of shit. Thanks for making my day just a little bit brighter. :laugh:
Thanks for admitting I have the power to control your day.
I admit it. I am amused by your sadness. Im powerless to its control over me. :laugh:
I'm not sad. This man lived a full life causing the hair lice of guys like you to act up an bite you. We dont fear death as we understand its a natural part of life.

Arent you embarrassed you couldnt read and incorrectly guessed "heroes" was the word "freedom fighter"?
laugh.gif
You really are dumb enough to believe I didn't know what you posted. Perhaps this is your first discussion on the topic and you are unaware of the freedom fighter vs terrorist debate, hence your confusion, but I'm guessing it has more to do with your genetically low IQ. :laugh:

Former NAACP chairman and US senator Julian Bond died yesterday. His contributions to the struggle are appreciated and he will be missed.

I've never even heard of him, but if you like him, chances are he's a piece of shit. Thanks for making my day just a little bit brighter. :laugh:
I admit it. I am amused by your sadness. Im powerless to its control over me. :laugh:
I'm not sad. This man lived a full life causing the hair lice of guys like you to act up an bite you. We dont fear death as we understand its a natural part of life.

Arent you embarrassed you couldnt read and incorrectly guessed "heroes" was the word "freedom fighter"?
laugh.gif
You really are dumb enough to believe I didn't know what you posted. Perhaps this is your first discussion on the topic and you are unaware of the freedom fighter vs terrorist debate, hence your confusion, but I'm guessing it has more to do with your genetically low IQ. :laugh:
Nice try dummy. You must be a retarded idiot if you think I believe you. What does the debate have to do with the words I wrote especially since you just confessed I was unaware of it? You simply fucked up and proved you cant read except at a 1rst grade level. No doubt the result of inbreeding or an infestation of hair lice. Which one cause you to see the word "freedom fighter" when I clearly typed "heroes"?
laugh.gif

No, he never lied and suggested he was a former Marine...

Ask Asslips for a date....I bet he says yes. :suck:
He should ask you for you DD214 since you claimed you were a marine.
He's got a DD212...he told us so.
Makes sense. Its always the losers that steal valor.
Yep....he's definitely a Stolen Valor loser. When he doesn't post for a while, he's probably in jail or some REAL vet picked him out and beat the crap out of him.

laugh.gif

"We" ?

laugh.gif

"We" ?
??

Yep....he's definitely a Stolen Valor loser. When he doesn't post for a while, he's probably in jail or some REAL vet picked him out and beat the crap out of him.

Lesbian mental-cases like you can only stalk real Vets.....your only pal here is Asslips and he's a rapist.....so maybe you should ask yourself....why are you bothering to go on with your miserable life?

Pitiful version of the real story....I asked this bull dyke for her DD214 over a dozen times....she doesn't have one....the one time I mistyped a number, she saw her chance to continue posting as a C-130 "pilot"....I believe anybody here can see she doesn't have the brains to fold and fly a paper airplane, much less a C-130. :lol:

Hey, coon....you tried to rape "bodecea" yet or are you still laying in wait for "reconmark"?

Hey, coon....you tried to rape "bodecea" yet or are you still laying in wait for "reconmark"?
I only tried to find some proof you were a marine. So far all I have found is that you lied about it.

I only tried to find some proof you were a marine. So far all I have found is that you lied about it.

I've tried to find proof that you're a negro...so far all I've found is...nothing, I have discovered you're a short-dick little coward with rape fantasies....I assume you're in a mental health facility at this time.
straightjacket.gif

I've tried to find proof that you're a negro...so far all I've found is...nothing, I have discovered you're a short-dick little coward with rape fantasies....I assume you're in a mental health facility at this time.
13726a.gif
I'm not a Negro. I'm Black. An African. The original melanin filled god your women lust after.

Still cant find any proof you were a marine. I have found lots of yours lies claiming you are. :laugh:

Forum List

Back