Civil Rights Titan Julian Bond Passes....RIP

What great news to wake up to. Thanks for posting.

You really are a massive racist, anti-semitic asswipe.

RIP Julian Bond, a fellow human being.

"Fellow human being" is something that a NAZI like you, Steve McFuckMeInTheAss, will never understand.
Blacks are not fully human. They are only 3/5ths.
You don't understand what is behind the 3/5th rule. It has nothing to do with humanity.
Humanity is behind the 3/5th rule. Your mumbo jumbo about representation aside, this concept was part of the ignorant assumption solidified in white peoples minds that Blacks were not humans. Your ignorance is appalling but not surprising.

What great news to wake up to. Thanks for posting.

You really are a massive racist, anti-semitic asswipe.

RIP Julian Bond, a fellow human being.

"Fellow human being" is something that a NAZI like you, Steve McFuckMeInTheAss, will never understand.
Blacks are not fully human. They are only 3/5ths.
You don't understand what is behind the 3/5th rule. It has nothing to do with humanity.

He knows this. It was carefully explained to him (at least) once before. And I even used small words so he was sure to understand. That is why I called him a liar.

Former NAACP chairman and US senator Julian Bond died yesterday. His contributions to the struggle are appreciated and he will be missed.

Julian_Bond_slideshow.JPG

I haven't read the thread yet, so this may have already been pointed out to you, but Bond was never a United States Senator.
He was however a state Senator in Georgia.

RIP
I saw him on the street years ago. Someone approached him and asked if he was Julian Bond ... they engaged in conversation.

Former NAACP chairman and US senator Julian Bond died yesterday. His contributions to the struggle are appreciated and he will be missed.

I've never even heard of him, but if you like him, chances are he's a piece of shit. Thanks for making my day just a little bit brighter. :laugh:

Humanity is behind the 3/5th rule. Your mumbo jumbo about representation aside, this concept was part of the ignorant assumption solidified in white peoples minds that Blacks were not humans. Your ignorance is appalling but not surprising.
. Frederick Doulass happens to agree with me. Not you.

. Frederick Doulass happens to agree with me. Not you.
Frederick Douglass is dead. There is no way he agrees with you.

I've never even heard of him, but if you like him, chances are he's a piece of shit. Thanks for making my day just a little bit brighter. :laugh:
Thanks for admitting I have the power to control your day.

I admit it. I am amused by your sadness. Im powerless to its control over me. :laugh:

I admit it. I am amused by your sadness. Im powerless to its control over me. :laugh:
I'm not sad. This man lived a full life causing the hair lice of guys like you to act up an bite you. We dont fear death as we understand its a natural part of life.

Arent you embarrassed you couldnt read and incorrectly guessed "heroes" was the word "freedom fighter"?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back