Civil War Becomes Inevitable in the USA ?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snips

It is too late to turn the tide. Donald Trump’s attempt to abandon the American Empire and refocus the country’s efforts on its domestic prosperity has been sabotaged by the elites acquired to the puritanical ideology of the “Pilgrim Fathers”. As a result, the moment so feared by Richard Nixon and his election adviser Kevin Philipps has arrived: the United States is on the brink of secession and civil war.

What I am writing is not a fantasy, but the analysis of many observers in the United States and around the world. For example, the Wisconsin Supreme Court has just declared Donald Trump’s election fraud appeal inadmissible, not on legal grounds, but because “it would open Pandora’s box.

Original for frog speakers in search of more like minded toads ...

Pretty good doomer read

I think shit will hit the fan regardless of who sits in the WH at this point in time. Will it be a second civil war? From what I've been reading all over the net...yes. Which is a shame.
There will be no civil war.

Mark Levin who is kinda of a normie can't belive whats going on.
shehgsbs.jpg

A lot of Americans grumbling hard about shutdowns and this horseshit election

Yeah, I am skeptical of purely civil war, b/c this is the 21st century. The U.S. is too big a prize for the global oligarchs to just let fall into chaos.

If it starts to fall into chaos, Canadian, UN, and Chinese troops are all standing by, just outside the borders.

It will be locked down, and locked down hard.

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.

I have been reading articles about the Canadian government building internment camps, and training with Chinese & UN troops.

I'm sure Trump and his allies are aware of all of this.

Yeah, I am skeptical of purely civil war, b/c this is the 21st century. The U.S. is too big a prize for the global oligarchs to just let fall into chaos.

If it starts to fall into chaos, Canadian, UN, and Chinese troops are all standing by, just outside the borders.

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.

I have been reading articles about the Canadian government building internment camps, and training with Chinese & UN troops.

We're an awful lot of nation to lock down .
Oh no it wouldn't be that easy for em in many parts of the country
States will really be going for secession...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a friggin chink or a snow ****** drag me off to a death camp ...pffft good luck

Like I said..its a shame we are all so divided and corruption is rampant in all areas. The USA is in deep trouble and yes....border countries are just waiting for a weak link in the chain. Especially Canada, working with the Chinese in trainings done there in Canada. We are rich pickings...just like when Rome went on campaigns to seize.

I feel bad for the kids. They get the fallout..whatever it may be.

Once upon a time..we had each others backs, regardless of party. Not any more.

We're an awful lot of nation to lock down .
Oh no it wouldn't be that easy for em in many parts of the country
States will really be going for secession...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a friggin chink or a snow ****** drag me off to a death camp ...pffft good luck
What I mean by "locked down," is that, the US and it's local economies are no longer self sufficient.

We do not produce. . . anything that we need, except maybe food.

We have, or had, the capacity to do so. But the global corporatists have made it so our supply lines are dependent on other nations. What will folks do when the hospitals and pharmacies can no longer get drugs and medical supplies?

. . . and oil?

What about computers?

1. Machinery including computers: US$379 billion (14.8% of total imports)
  2. Electrical machinery, equipment: $352.3 billion (13.7%)
  3. Vehicles: $310.1 billion (12.1%)
  4. Mineral fuels including oil: $210.1 billion (8.2%)
  5. Pharmaceuticals: $128.2 billion (5%)
  6. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $96.9 billion (3.8%)
  7. Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $67.2 billion (2.6%)
  8. Plastics, plastic articles: $60.6 billion (2.4%)
  9. Gems, precious metals: $58.1 billion (2.3%)
  10. Organic chemicals: $54.5 billion (2.1%)

. . . and we can't even count on the food. . . as you say, if it is a "struggle for control of the nation," a "civil war," and the local production is not even assured. . Grace is correct.

Is it worth fighting for, if we have to destroy everything, even the future of everything and everyone we love, just to "save it?"

This is a question, I cannot answer. Surely there must be a better way. Haven't we learned from the past. . . YET?

Arnett+1.jpg

Snips

It is too late to turn the tide. Donald Trump’s attempt to abandon the American Empire and refocus the country’s efforts on its domestic prosperity has been sabotaged by the elites acquired to the puritanical ideology of the “Pilgrim Fathers”. As a result, the moment so feared by Richard Nixon and his election adviser Kevin Philipps has arrived: the United States is on the brink of secession and civil war.

What I am writing is not a fantasy, but the analysis of many observers in the United States and around the world. For example, the Wisconsin Supreme Court has just declared Donald Trump’s election fraud appeal inadmissible, not on legal grounds, but because “it would open Pandora’s box.

Pretty good doomer read
I don't think Biden is senile enough yet to try to persecute Trump, but when Harris becomes president in a year or two and proceedings start then civil war it will be., especially with a federally-mandated extended lockdown.

Last edited:
Buy books that are still available to own. Medicinal books. Farming. Planting. How to build a fire. How to lower your blood pressure, etc. How to gather water and purify it in your back yard. And be armed because if it gets that bad, even your neighbors will do what they normally would not do to feed their kids and that means stealing or taking by force all you have.

I presume people will gather in small groups to defend each other. Think of the movie The Postman, or Waterworld, or even Walking Dead without the zombie bullcrap. I watched that for a long time but not due to the gore of zombies. I watched it to see how human beings react in such a catastrophe to other human beings. Paranoia, bullies, wannabe leaders, etc. Think The Stand, or Swan Song without the monsters. The real monsters will be those that will kill to get what you have.

Snips

Pretty good doomer read

I don’t think we will have any civil war unless we fall into another Great Depression and mass starvation. However , the hate on both sides is as strong as the original CW and half the nation knows that Biden is an illegitimate swine

There will be NO "civil war."

There will just be a lot of seething anger.

If the pandemic ends, life will return to "normal" more or less.

Most people, I assume, do NOT spend their time on something called Facebook or Twitter or Internet forums.

Eventually, of course, the United States of America will have a different formal or informal configuration because of demographic changes, but no substantial differences for many more decades.

The Dems/liberals/left are set to be in power for a long time. The country is trending in that direction.

Forum List

Back