Civil War Becomes Inevitable in the USA ?

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.
I think you may have miscalculated.

With the number of guns in civilian hands? I know of no army in the world big enough to even take Texas by itself, much less a large collection of states.

If Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq taught us anything, it's that no amount of air superiority and firepower will every take the place of boots on the ground.

And, they don't have 1/10th the number needed.
The US Military would wipe texas off the map. Or any other idiots who actually think they can whip the US Armed Forces. All they would use is air strikes. Your pea shooters can't hit a target that you can't hear unti 6-7 seconds after it's flown past you. Or one at 27,000 feet. And none of you have any equipment that can spot a stealth plane. Furthermore US ships could be sitting in the gulf south of new orleans and strike texas with tonnage. The places you're talking about were situations with trained opposition, not Sam, Jerry, Chunk and Otis playing army before a few cold ones. So you're talking stupid.
Then, why have foot soldiers?

What will they do with Texas once it is "wiped off the map"?

(end of discussion)

Yeah, I am skeptical of purely civil war, b/c this is the 21st century. The U.S. is too big a prize for the global oligarchs to just let fall into chaos.

If it starts to fall into chaos, Canadian, UN, and Chinese troops are all standing by, just outside the borders.

It will be locked down, and locked down hard.

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.

I have been reading articles about the Canadian government building internment camps, and training with Chinese & UN troops.

I'm sure Trump and his allies are aware of all of this.
We're an awful lot of nation to lock down .
Oh no it wouldn't be that easy for em in many parts of the country
States will really be going for secession...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a friggin chink or a snow ****** drag me off to a death camp ...pffft good luck
What I mean by "locked down," is that, the US and it's local economies are no longer self sufficient.

We do not produce. . . anything that we need, except maybe food.

We have, or had, the capacity to do so. But the global corporatists have made it so our supply lines are dependent on other nations. What will folks do when the hospitals and pharmacies can no longer get drugs and medical supplies?

. . . and oil?

What about computers?

1. Machinery including computers: US$379 billion (14.8% of total imports)
  2. Electrical machinery, equipment: $352.3 billion (13.7%)
  3. Vehicles: $310.1 billion (12.1%)
  4. Mineral fuels including oil: $210.1 billion (8.2%)
  5. Pharmaceuticals: $128.2 billion (5%)
  6. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $96.9 billion (3.8%)
  7. Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $67.2 billion (2.6%)
  8. Plastics, plastic articles: $60.6 billion (2.4%)
  9. Gems, precious metals: $58.1 billion (2.3%)
  10. Organic chemicals: $54.5 billion (2.1%)

It doesn't take to long to get industry or mining rolling ....domestically...
If all hell breaks loose ?is another story....we'll all be doing without many a thing .
What cheers me up the most is millions of progressives will probably starve to death before a comrade or right wing death squad gets to toss one into a wood chipper
dkdmdmmcd.png

With the number of guns in civilian hands? I know of no army in the world big enough to even take Texas by itself, much less a large collection of states.

If Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq taught us anything, it's that no amount of air superiority and firepower will every take the place of boots on the ground.

The US Military would wipe texas off the map. Or any other idiots who actually think they can whip the US Armed Forces. All they would use is air strikes. Your pea shooters can't hit a target that you can't hear unti 6-7 seconds after it's flown past you. Or one at 27,000 feet. And none of you have any equipment that can spot a stealth plane. Furthermore US ships could be sitting in the gulf south of new orleans and strike texas with tonnage. The places you're talking about were situations with trained opposition, not Sam, Jerry, Chunk and Otis playing army before a few cold ones. So you're talking stupid.
Thank you for your naive and idiotic comments.

Fuck off back under your rock now, racist.

I have a buddy that is SO into guns, loves 'em.

I told him a long, long time ago.

The end will not be what he thinks it will be. . . and I was right.

They will never come to Texas and try to fight you.

They know what your strengths are.

They will shut off your power. They will shut off your water. They will cut off your food.

They will wait you out.

You might have stocked up on all of this. . but most folks haven't.

. . and then? They will just wait for you to die or need something like medical care.

It will be a siege, on you. You just won't be able to go anywhere.

They have already run these scenario's and drills. They already know.

We have our own power grid here in Texas. They'll have to come on down to shut it down.
We have plenty of water and food.
Texas will be a tough nut to crack if they wanna get serious.

. . . that's just it, THEY WON'T.

Here's the thing, folks are griping about the current state of affairs, and want change, threatening, revolt, or revolution, etc.

Clausewitz is famous for saying;
599703-Carl-von-Clausewitz-Quote-War-is-only-caused-through-the-political.jpg

There is a line attributed to Kissinger under the famous Chatham house rules.

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

The point I am trying to make here, is, they already hold all the cards. The political situation is already as they would have it. The political situation is just as they desire. The corporations, the banks, the infrastructure, all of the integrated infrastructure in Texas will bend the knee, as will all the political elites, you know it, I know it.

The only folks that are unhappy with the situation will be the mom and pop main-street voter, and there is nothing they will do. To change the situation, they need to take the political initiative, and they won't. Thus, the establishment has only to ignore them.

Texas has no ability to feed itself, not the entire population, not over the long haul.

And the energy corporations, are in the pocket of the federal & international political institutions, as are the international finance corporations that prop them up. Hell, if you had been following my Stay Informed thread, you would be aware that Goldman Sachs is considering moving the financial capital from NY to Texas. Does that sound like the American oligarchs are worried about losing Texas? :heehee:

I have no doubt individual Texans have the will to resist an "invasion," but since none is necessary, as the political landscape is already how the folks in charge desire it, what is the point?

All information, means of communication and organization, food processing and distribution, mass food production and mass food distribution, control of finance, etc. are controlled by those whom you oppose. . . THAT is my point. And the local politicians will bend the knee to them.

Or else? They will suffer the same fate as Gaddafi and his forces. And then Texas will look like Libya does today.

So of course the bougiese and upper-classes won't dare upset the apple cart, they will fully welcome Chinese state capitalism. Even if it will make Texas look like NY or Cali, what do they care, as long as they are on top?
But none of those oligarchs can drill an oil well, or maintain the power grid, or even plant crops or kill and skin a hog...... so what are they going to do when those of us who can, stop doing it for them?
General strikes only work well when all participate.

I'm not convinced that the whole population is as reactionary as those posting in this thread. I have been urging for years for folks to withdraw support from from the system, nobody takes me seriously.

I've known that the elections have been rigged since the 2000 elections. No one has listened. Paying taxes, voting, shopping at globalist corporations all have contributed to the situation we are in. . . no one has boycotted any of these in any significant numbers, so I am not sure a general strike could be organized to weaken TPTB. But yes, you are correct, this could be effective.

Like I posted earlier, this will be up to the younger generation how serious they are about organizing a resistance. Personally? I'm not convined that the numbers of folks they tell us participated in the election is the true turned out, that is what they REALLY fear, as it is participation that gives the government legitimacy, no matter who really won.

The original of this has been on-line for years, now? For some reason, it can't be viewed.

Here is a mirror.

The folks in charge would never, ever use the US military against US citizen in any large scale operation if they ever felt it was necessary.

I can't imagine a scenario where it would be.

But if it was? They would use UN troops. It would be sold as a "humanitarian mission," and the resistors would be portrayed to the rest of the nation as lunatic separatists, and the rest of the nation would believe it, and applaud it. The power of the corporate and government media is complete.

89c18ae1e540f7167d8e9edc9416c7ed.jpg

In no scenario, can I imagine US troops being used to fire on American citizens. If it can't be handled by the ATF, UN troops would be used.

KissingerQuote.jpg

I have a buddy that is SO into guns, loves 'em.

I told him a long, long time ago.

The end will not be what he thinks it will be. . . and I was right.

They will never come to Texas and try to fight you.

They know what your strengths are.

They will shut off your power. They will shut off your water. They will cut off your food.

They will wait you out.

You might have stocked up on all of this. . but most folks haven't.

. . and then? They will just wait for you to die or need something like medical care.

It will be a siege, on you. You just won't be able to go anywhere.

They have already run these scenario's and drills. They already know.

We have our own power grid here in Texas. They'll have to come on down to shut it down.
We have plenty of water and food.
Texas will be a tough nut to crack if they wanna get serious.

. . . that's just it, THEY WON'T.

Here's the thing, folks are griping about the current state of affairs, and want change, threatening, revolt, or revolution, etc.

Clausewitz is famous for saying;
599703-Carl-von-Clausewitz-Quote-War-is-only-caused-through-the-political.jpg

There is a line attributed to Kissinger under the famous Chatham house rules.

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

The point I am trying to make here, is, they already hold all the cards. The political situation is already as they would have it. The political situation is just as they desire. The corporations, the banks, the infrastructure, all of the integrated infrastructure in Texas will bend the knee, as will all the political elites, you know it, I know it.

The only folks that are unhappy with the situation will be the mom and pop main-street voter, and there is nothing they will do. To change the situation, they need to take the political initiative, and they won't. Thus, the establishment has only to ignore them.

Texas has no ability to feed itself, not the entire population, not over the long haul.

And the energy corporations, are in the pocket of the federal & international political institutions, as are the international finance corporations that prop them up. Hell, if you had been following my Stay Informed thread, you would be aware that Goldman Sachs is considering moving the financial capital from NY to Texas. Does that sound like the American oligarchs are worried about losing Texas? :heehee:

I have no doubt individual Texans have the will to resist an "invasion," but since none is necessary, as the political landscape is already how the folks in charge desire it, what is the point?

All information, means of communication and organization, food processing and distribution, mass food production and mass food distribution, control of finance, etc. are controlled by those whom you oppose. . . THAT is my point. And the local politicians will bend the knee to them.

Or else? They will suffer the same fate as Gaddafi and his forces. And then Texas will look like Libya does today.

So of course the bougiese and upper-classes won't dare upset the apple cart, they will fully welcome Chinese state capitalism. Even if it will make Texas look like NY or Cali, what do they care, as long as they are on top?
But none of those oligarchs can drill an oil well, or maintain the power grid, or even plant crops or kill and skin a hog...... so what are they going to do when those of us who can, stop doing it for them?
General strikes only work well when all participate.

I'm not convinced that the whole population is as reactionary as those posting in this thread. I have been urging for years for folks to withdraw support from from the system, nobody takes me seriously.

I've known that the elections have been rigged since the 2000 elections. No one has listened. Paying taxes, voting, shopping at globalist corporations all have contributed to the situation we are in. . . no one has boycotted any of these in any significant numbers, so I am not sure a general strike could be organized to weaken TPTB. But yes, you are correct, this could be effective.

Like I posted earlier, this will be up to the younger generation how serious they are about organizing a resistance. Personally? I'm not convined that the numbers of folks they tell us participated in the election is the true turned out, that is what they REALLY fear, as it is participation that gives the government legitimacy, no matter who really won.

The original of this has been on-line for years, now? For some reason, it can't be viewed.

Here is a mirror.

"If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let us do it."
-Mark Twain

Forum List

Back