Civil War Becomes Inevitable in the USA ?

Yeah, I am skeptical of purely civil war, b/c this is the 21st century. The U.S. is too big a prize for the global oligarchs to just let fall into chaos.

If it starts to fall into chaos, Canadian, UN, and Chinese troops are all standing by, just outside the borders.

It will be locked down, and locked down hard.

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.

I have been reading articles about the Canadian government building internment camps, and training with Chinese & UN troops.

I'm sure Trump and his allies are aware of all of this.
We're an awful lot of nation to lock down .
Oh no it wouldn't be that easy for em in many parts of the country
States will really be going for secession...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a friggin chink or a snow ****** drag me off to a death camp ...pffft good luck

The main reason I don't think the Right will ever be able to present any real resistance is simply because they failed to organize into militias.

Now, all the government has to do is keep picking the Right off one by one. Meaning thousands of government troops in heavily armored vehicles going city to city and using their lists to knock down doors and taking them. They did it successfully during katrina and no one resisted.
Democrats everywhere will be more than happy to tell them where to find you.
Hell, all they really need to do is get the voter roles and go after Trump supporters which AOC and other Democrat leaders have suggested already

So, the Right has failed miserably to read the winds of change and get prepared.

In my opinion it's too late.

Sure, there will be sporadic pockets of resistance, but what chance do small, untrained disorganized groups have against trained military or Law Enforcement and their MUCH heavier vehicles and weapons? In areas where there are more resistors, they will bring in Apache helicopters to use against civilians or even tanks.
China and the UN have already made contingency plans to bring in tens of thousands of foreign troops if necessary.

No, the Right is in serious peril, the Left and the Elites know it. It's why they are already ramping up the ATF.

The Fatal mistake the Right made was kicking the can down the road too long.

I dont think it will be as easy as you think.
At least I hope not,if it is we get what we deserve I guess.
And the lefist will be crying when they realize they ushered in their own destruction.
Myself? I wont be around to see it happen.

All we have to do is look back at history.

During the US Civil War, only a TINY SMALL FRACTION of the population was willing to fight.

And that was against a foreign enemy with no fighter planes, helicopters or tanks.
No satellites, heavy armored vehicles or advanced technology like they have today.

Most people are going to cling to their material things and hope someone else does their fighting for them.
Like you, I won't be around either. I've decided where my line in the sand is.

The nationalists will be so out gunned, out numbered and under siege, it will make their heads spin.
I think you may have miscalculated.

With the number of guns in civilian hands? I know of no army in the world big enough to even take Texas by itself, much less a large collection of states.

If Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq taught us anything, it's that no amount of air superiority and firepower will every take the place of boots on the ground.

And, they don't have 1/10th the number needed.
I have a buddy that is SO into guns, loves 'em.

I told him a long, long time ago.

The end will not be what he thinks it will be. . . and I was right.

They will never come to Texas and try to fight you.

They know what your strengths are.

They will shut off your power. They will shut off your water. They will cut off your food.

They will wait you out.

You might have stocked up on all of this. . but most folks haven't.

. . and then? They will just wait for you to die or need something like medical care.

It will be a siege, on you. You just won't be able to go anywhere.

They have already run these scenario's and drills. They already know.

We have our own power grid here in Texas. They'll have to come on down to shut it down.
We have plenty of water and food.
Texas will be a tough nut to crack if they wanna get serious.

. . . that's just it, THEY WON'T.

Here's the thing, folks are griping about the current state of affairs, and want change, threatening, revolt, or revolution, etc.

Clausewitz is famous for saying;
599703-Carl-von-Clausewitz-Quote-War-is-only-caused-through-the-political.jpg

There is a line attributed to Kissinger under the famous Chatham house rules.

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

The point I am trying to make here, is, they already hold all the cards. The political situation is already as they would have it. The political situation is just as they desire. The corporations, the banks, the infrastructure, all of the integrated infrastructure in Texas will bend the knee, as will all the political elites, you know it, I know it.

The only folks that are unhappy with the situation will be the mom and pop main-street voter, and there is nothing they will do. To change the situation, they need to take the political initiative, and they won't. Thus, the establishment has only to ignore them.

Texas has no ability to feed itself, not the entire population, not over the long haul.

And the energy corporations, are in the pocket of the federal & international political institutions, as are the international finance corporations that prop them up. Hell, if you had been following my Stay Informed thread, you would be aware that Goldman Sachs is considering moving the financial capital from NY to Texas. Does that sound like the American oligarchs are worried about losing Texas? :heehee:

I have no doubt individual Texans have the will to resist an "invasion," but since none is necessary, as the political landscape is already how the folks in charge desire it, what is the point?

All information, means of communication and organization, food processing and distribution, mass food production and mass food distribution, control of finance, etc. are controlled by those whom you oppose. . . THAT is my point. And the local politicians will bend the knee to them.

Or else? They will suffer the same fate as Gaddafi and his forces. And then Texas will look like Libya does today.

So of course the bougiese and upper-classes won't dare upset the apple cart, they will fully welcome Chinese state capitalism. Even if it will make Texas look like NY or Cali, what do they care, as long as they are on top?

Politics wont have anything to do with it.
Sure they may control the money but they dont control the populace.
The populace wont go along. Vietnam and Afghanistan are proof in point.
The populace in Texas own more firearms than any state in the country at close to 1 million.
And we have vast areas of unpopulated tracts of land.
Myself and my friends can survive in the woods as long as needed and there are millions here that can do the same.

. . . I don't think you get what I am writing.

Are you going to up and leave your home at some point?

Nothing is going to change. There won't be an, "invasion."

They have already won, as long as you sit there posting, you are already "going along."

Of course I'll leave my home. Your home leaves you as a sitting target.
Dont know where you live but here in Texas we wont sit down for this shit. They'll have to dig us out of every nook and cranny in the entire state. And that includes the cities for those who choose to stay and defend them.
It will be no different than Nam or Iraq. Who is your enemy? If they go in and start killing the populace wholesale it will turn everyone against them.
Will the military kill their own friends and family? Of course they wont. And if they bring in those willing to do it the same will happen the populace will turn on them.
And this doesnt only apply to Texas. You start killing the general populace the country will explode.

People like you make the Pillsbury Doughboy look like Rambo...Real people that are motivated don't talk about the crimes they are going to commit...
giphy.gif

Russia and China are both Communist countries. They have no tolerance for homosexuality.

Gay people don't realize it but they just cheered and voted for their demise.
Russia is not communist and China is semi-communist do try to get it right if you are going to demonize...And by the vie, Biden will not demonize or try to subjugate the gay community anything like Trump and religious conservatives do...Your inability to utilize the truth is troubling.

With the number of guns in civilian hands? I know of no army in the world big enough to even take Texas by itself, much less a large collection of states.

If Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq taught us anything, it's that no amount of air superiority and firepower will every take the place of boots on the ground.

They will shut off your power. They will shut off your water. They will cut off your food.

They will wait you out.

. . and then? They will just wait for you to die or need something like medical care.

We have our own power grid here in Texas. They'll have to come on down to shut it down.

Here's the thing, folks are griping about the current state of affairs, and want change, threatening, revolt, or revolution, etc.

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

The point I am trying to make here, is, they already hold all the cards. The political situation is already as they would have it. The political situation is just as they desire. The corporations, the banks, the infrastructure, all of the integrated infrastructure in Texas will bend the knee, as will all the political elites, you know it, I know it.

The only folks that are unhappy with the situation will be the mom and pop main-street voter, and there is nothing they will do. To change the situation, they need to take the political initiative, and they won't. Thus, the establishment has only to ignore them.

Texas has no ability to feed itself, not the entire population, not over the long haul.

And the energy corporations, are in the pocket of the federal & international political institutions, as are the international finance corporations that prop them up. Hell, if you had been following my Stay Informed thread, you would be aware that Goldman Sachs is considering moving the financial capital from NY to Texas. Does that sound like the American oligarchs are worried about losing Texas? :heehee:

I have no doubt individual Texans have the will to resist an "invasion," but since none is necessary, as the political landscape is already how the folks in charge desire it, what is the point?

All information, means of communication and organization, food processing and distribution, mass food production and mass food distribution, control of finance, etc. are controlled by those whom you oppose. . . THAT is my point. And the local politicians will bend the knee to them.

Or else? They will suffer the same fate as Gaddafi and his forces. And then Texas will look like Libya does today.

So of course the bougiese and upper-classes won't dare upset the apple cart, they will fully welcome Chinese state capitalism. Even if it will make Texas look like NY or Cali, what do they care, as long as they are on top?

The populace in Texas own more firearms than any state in the country at close to 1 million.
Myself and my friends can survive in the woods as long as needed and there are millions here that can do the same.

They have already won, as long as you sit there posting, you are already "going along."

Dont know where you live but here in Texas we wont sit down for this shit. They'll have to dig us out of every nook and cranny in the entire state. And that includes the cities for those who choose to stay and defend them.
It will be no different than Nam or Iraq. Who is your enemy? If they go in and start killing the populace wholesale it will turn everyone against them.
Will the military kill their own friends and family? Of course they wont. And if they bring in those willing to do it the same will happen the populace will turn on them.
And this doesnt only apply to Texas. You start killing the general populace the country will explode.

People like you make the Pillsbury Doughboy look like Rambo...Real people that are motivated don't talk about the crimes they are going to commit...
giphy.gif

Russia and China are both Communist countries. They have no tolerance for homosexuality.

Gay people don't realize it but they just cheered and voted for their demise.
Russia is not communist and China is semi-communist do try to get it right if you are going to demonize...And by the vie, Biden will not demonize or try to subjugate the gay community anything like Trump and religious conservatives do...Your inability to utilize the truth is troubling.

Russia was Communist until 1991.
Considering they have one man in power and all must answer to him, I still call it Communism for all intents and purposes.

As far as Biden...........

Conservatives were HIGHLY tolerant.

You're definitely NOT going to get that kind of tolerance from the Left.

All I can say to you is......just wait. The day will come when you remember I warned you.

On that day, remember that a unicorn just got his horn as you are taken away.

They will wait you out.

But none of those oligarchs can drill an oil well, or maintain the power grid, or even plant crops or kill and skin a hog...... so what are they going to do when those of us who can, stop doing it for them?

Let's not forget. These are the guys who defeated the Russians in the Soviet-Afghan War...

modjakhedy-3.jpg

...and these guys beat us during the Vietnam War...

nlfmainforce.jpg
And your lot don't even have the discipline to wear masks.

Yeah, I am skeptical of purely civil war, b/c this is the 21st century. The U.S. is too big a prize for the global oligarchs to just let fall into chaos.

If it starts to fall into chaos, Canadian, UN, and Chinese troops are all standing by, just outside the borders.

It will be locked down, and locked down hard.

I have been reading articles about the Canadian government building internment camps, and training with Chinese & UN troops.

I'm sure Trump and his allies are aware of all of this.
We're an awful lot of nation to lock down .
Oh no it wouldn't be that easy for em in many parts of the country
States will really be going for secession...

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a friggin chink or a snow ****** drag me off to a death camp ...pffft good luck

The main reason I don't think the Right will ever be able to present any real resistance is simply because they failed to organize into trained militias.

Now, all the government has to do is keep picking the Right off one by one. Meaning thousands of government troops in heavily armored vehicles going city to city and using their lists to knock down doors and taking them. They did it successfully during katrina and no one resisted.
Democrats everywhere will be more than happy to tell them where to find you.
Hell, all they really need to do is get the voter roles and go after Trump supporters which AOC and other Democrat leaders have suggested already

So, the Right has failed miserably to read the winds of change and get prepared.

In my opinion it's too late.

Sure, there will be sporadic pockets of resistance, but what chance do small, untrained disorganized groups have against trained military or Law Enforcement and their MUCH heavier vehicles and weapons? In areas where there are more resistors, they will bring in Apache helicopters to use against civilians or even tanks.
China and the UN have already made contingency plans to bring in tens of thousands of foreign troops if necessary.

No, the Right is in serious peril, the Left and the Elites know it. It's why they are already ramping up the ATF.

The Fatal mistake the Right made was kicking the can down the road too long.
At this point there "should" be well trained militias in every state consisting of at least 100,000 ready and able troops each.
Instead, there is not ONE significant trained and ready militia.

FAIL
I disagree.

And since I have actually fought insurgents in 2 different wars, none of whom had anywhere near the equipment and belligerence of pissed off Americans, you should probably listen.

I (again) see a coming Revolutionary war more more than I see a Civil War.

Especially so, with an illegitimate in the White House and no trust in the integrity of our elections anymore.

They will wait you out.

Are you purposely ignoring what I am saying?

No troops are coming.

There is no one for you to shoot at.

They aren't going to kill anyone.

Do you think the local populace wont attack the local government in retaliation for their malfeasance?
As I said before,look at Nam and Afghanistan. A bunch of rag tag mountain dwellers were able to defeat Russia and the US.
I get what your saying but it would require the whole of the US to just give up.

THIS. . . this is what I am talking about.

Politics by other means. Preemptive attacks are what will bring the final retribution of the federal authorities. You can't condemn movements like ANTIFA and BLM, then turn around and use the same tactics if you won't use the ballot box yourself.

The local populace "attacking" local government is the problem unless you use elections first. Unless, of course, you realize, the system is rigged.

. . . and no, I do not think the local populations will organize to strike, the majority are too complacent. Nor do they possess the organizational skills, networking abilities, and they have all been heavily infiltrated by the establishment, so any moves they attempt will be cut down before they start. . . look at that angry talk by Michigan Militia members that was turned into entrapment by the FBI. . . all of the organizational and tactical planning was provided by the very FBI informant that ratted them out, & that whole episode was most certainly meant as a signal and a warning to other would be rebels. Don't kid yourself that "they" aren't watching everywhere, all the time.

So not as long as most local patriots feel that their votes still count toward their local elected leaders, there will be no mass movements.

And most folks do.

You have to do your research on your local officials and watch them carefully. A lot of them hide their affiliations with these stake holders and their associations with certain lobbyists. . it is all cloaked in secrecy. None of it is covered by the lap dog media.

I mean. . . how many Texans would be surprised that Dan Crenshaw is one of these bastards? I would imagine, quite a few, wouldn't you? :dunno:

,o1 a-6.jpg

They will wait you out.

No troops are coming.

Do you think the local populace wont attack the local government in retaliation for their malfeasance?
As I said before,look at Nam and Afghanistan. A bunch of rag tag mountain dwellers were able to defeat Russia and the US.
I get what your saying but it would require the whole of the US to just give up.

Politics by other means. Preemptive attacks are what will bring the final retribution of the federal authorities. You can't condemn movements like ANTIFA and BLM, then turn around and use the same tactics if you won't use the ballot box yourself.

The local populace "attacking" local government is the problem unless you use elections first. Unless, of course, you realize, the system is rigged.

. . . and no, I do not think the local populations will organize to strike, the majority are too complacent. Nor do they possess the organizational skills, networking abilities, and they have all been heavily infiltrated by the establishment, so any moves they attempt will be cut down before they start. . . look at that angry talk by Michigan Militia members that was turned into entrapment by the FBI. . . all of the organizational and tactical planning was provided by the very FBI informant that ratted them out, & that whole episode was most certainly meant as a signal and a warning to other would be rebels. Don't kid yourself that "they" aren't watching everywhere, all the time.

So not as long as most local patriots feel that their votes still count toward their local elected leaders, there will be no mass movements.

And most folks do.

You have to do your research on your local officials and watch them carefully. A lot of them hide their affiliations with these stake holders and their associations with certain lobbyists. . it is all cloaked in secrecy. None of it is covered by the lap dog media.

I mean. . . how many Texans would be surprised that Dan Crenshaw is one of these bastards? I would imagine, quite a few, wouldn't you? :dunno:

View attachment 430553
Yeah I hate having to agree with all that but that’s the way it is,it’s a depressing world we live in.

Especially so, with an illegitimate in the White House and no trust in the integrity of our elections anymore.
I see a few thousand people who lost their livelihood already, start hunting anyone they feel might be even partially responsible or complicit.

And when you consider that Dorner shut down SoCal for over a week, all by himself, it makes you wonder what a few hundred like him might be able to accomplish.

They will wait you out.

No troops are coming.

And most folks do.

View attachment 430553

The ballot box becomes irrelevant.
And to compare BLM to Texans is an insult.
Sorry ,but I dont believe your doomsday hypothesis is accurate. You are under selling the American people.
Remember,it's not the city folk who will decide the outcome.

I see a few thousand people who lost their livelihood already, start hunting anyone they feel might be even partially responsible or complicit.

And when you consider that Dorner shut down SoCal for over a week, all by himself, it makes you wonder what a few hundred like him might be able to accomplish.
Seems plausible.

Seems plausible.
The fed can't track or interdict lone wolves.

Seems plausible.
The fed can't track or interdict lone wolves.

True.

Though, I'm sure they try.

Myself? I wont be around to see it happen.
Like you, I won't be around either. I've decided where my line in the sand is.
Sockpuppets. Generic accounts. Camel-case like HIndu computer programmers.
So by “gay community” do you mean buttfuckers, and not the gay men who are already subjugated and have to bend over for the master buttfuckers of the “gay community?”

The US Military would wipe texas off the map. Or any other idiots who actually think they can whip the US Armed Forces. All they would use is air strikes. Your pea shooters can't hit a target that you can't hear unti 6-7 seconds after it's flown past you. Or one at 27,000 feet. And none of you have any equipment that can spot a stealth plane. Furthermore US ships could be sitting in the gulf south of new orleans and strike texas with tonnage. The places you're talking about were situations with trained opposition, not Sam, Jerry, Chunk and Otis playing army before a few cold ones. So you're talking stupid.

The Democrats have stolen the electoral process in the US so this bit about the US is a democracy is pretty well gone now. Kaput.

They know how to and are willing to fraudulently produce any number of votes necessary to win an election.

Nothing can be fixed at the ballot box anymore. Our Republic cannot be restored with elections because that process was stolen by the Democrats.

The only options left are to succumb to the US becoming an authoritative socialist shithole or fight back.

That is what the greedy Libtard Democrats have forced us to do.
This statement has been proven to be a lies.

Forum List

Back