Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?
And what exactly do YOU do?
What would I do if what ?
I didn't ask "what would you do," I asked "what DO you do?"
In terms of what ?

Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?
And what exactly do YOU do?
What would I do if what ?
I didn't ask "what would you do," I asked "what DO you do?"
In terms of what ?
YOU said that whatshisass just posts on the internet. You don't do anything more. You don't put your foolish ass on the line and test your stupid 'skin color fighting' theory, and as far as we know you don't do a damn thing to affect all of the things you keep gassing on about here.

toobfreak
Especially since if that war ever happened, there would be no federal laws protecting blacks giving them an edge anymore.

What laws are protecting black ppl that gives blk ppl the edge ?

toobfreak
Blacks are always being handed stuff on a platter to the point to where now they underestimate how hard it really is to accomplish things much less win a civil war with nothing being handed to you where they are in a tiny minority.

What stuff are black people being handed to on a platter ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Unkotare
YOU said that whatshisass just posts on the internet. You don't do anything more. You don't put your foolish ass on the line and test your stupid 'skin color fighting' theory, and as far as we know you don't do a damn thing to affect all of the things you keep gassing on about here.

If you're going to quote me, then quote what I said.

Tipsycatlover said
"If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war. Even with antifa helping"

Then responded with
"Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?"

I'm not the one who is starting the fire Tipsycatlover is.

• Thanks
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war. Even with antifa helping.

Blacks should be way more concerned about blacks killing blacks. Shooting a month old baby girl in the head is a bit much. Or don't blacks think so?
1625975124036.png

Unkotare

If you're going to quote me, then quote what I said.

Tipsycatlover said
"If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war. Even with antifa helping"

Then responded with
"Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?"

I'm not the one who is starting the fire Tipsycatlover is.
I don't care what someone else said. What do YOU do to affect ANY of the things you constantly gas on about? You purport to speak for 'the Black community.' What do you do to make things any better? Just complain? Just lay on your back crying about what a victim you are? What?

"Blacks are always being handed stuff on a platter to the point to where now they underestimate how hard it really is to accomplish things much less win a civil war with nothing being handed to you where they are in a tiny minority."

The Homestead Act that beginning in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Ignorant whites need to shut the hell up.

Tipsycatlover

A lot of internet tough guys talk about wars and shooting. But they want someone else to actually do the fighting.

Unkotare
You purport to speak for 'the Black community.'

When did I say I speak for the black community ?

Unkotare
What do you do to make things any better? What do YOU do to affect ANY of the things you constantly gas on about?

If you are going to talk, then talk to me, like a man. So when you ask questions be very specific in your questions ? Make better what ? Gas on about what ? Be specific.

• Love
If comes down to a REAL civil war, the whites against the blacks..........
Who do you think is going to win?

Do you have a speculative scenario about what will happen and how it will end?

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

MVA-interview-day-who-will-win-thumbnail-1200x520.jpg

There you go again.
More threats of civil unrest because your wanting to blame the election result.
Do you people ever think that some can see through all your bullshit. Grow up.

• Love
Here we have a 100 year old white female talking shit on the internet. This ho can't kick a soccer ball much less somebodys ass.

First off, there will be no race war. If there was, whites should be very concerned with all the races they have pissed off. Blacks, hispanics, native Americans, Asians would all gang up against you. The lies white supremacists want to tell, pretending that everybody is going to side with them against blacks are not so. On top of that you have approximately 65 percent of whites who do not support white supremacy against you. So all that would happen in a race war would be the elimination of white extremists. Tipsy would die and so would many others here who keep talking about a race war.

toobfreak
Seriously Paul, if you really have to ask that with a straight face, I have to wonder about you.

Trolling is the white supremacist way of admitting defeat. Jokes are always used to justify the anti-Black racism from you folks. That's what Unkotare does.

1. Never has an opinion on anything. Never makes statements about anything
2. Tries to make every argument personal

It's basically the debating style of a woman.

• Thanks
If comes down to a REAL civil war, the whites against the blacks..........
Who do you think is going to win?

Do you have a speculative scenario about what will happen and how it will end?

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

MVA-interview-day-who-will-win-thumbnail-1200x520.jpg
The Crime wave that the dems are setting up is going to force an all out civil war..........some areas will cave allowing themselves to be victims forever---others will opt to go down fighting. The faster Biden moves, the more likely that people will fight back. If the globablists move slower---people will act more like frogs in a slowly rising heated pot of water.

That's what I don't get with this race war talk from Tipsycatlover and toobfreak

The so-called “Angry White Male” doesn’t scare us

What the fk can white people do to blk ppl that they have not done already ?

Wipe us out ? OK. Cool. Stop talking and bring it.

Why don't they light the fuse ? Most likely Black people will be up against White Mobs lead by the Police. Then the National Guard will be called in, and then Martial Law will be declared, and then all those concentration camps being built around America can be put to use.

So why is the social Media instigating a Race War? To start one. All they need is a few more controlled incidents like Katrina, to shave off the Black population enough so they can gain more population control. Crack, and HIV germ warfare isn’t working fast enough.

• Love
Trolling is the white supremacist way of admitting defeat.

FUCK OFF, Jerk. Blow me if you want me to waste my valuable time fleshing out to you something which has ALREADY been hashed over 10,000 times in 500 threads here! If you still don't get it, face facts, dude-- -- you never will. All you have is your hate and deep hang up over the color of your skin..

That's what I don't get with this race war talk from Tipsycatlover and toobfreak
The so-called “Angry White Male” doesn’t scare us

Hey Jerkoff-- -- I don't talk about any "race war," I merely respond to it from others like you. I hear the same crap from a lot of you little 5 and dime racists, about how you are going to rock and roll all over whitey and there is nothing they can do about it, and all I'm telling you is that if it ever comes down to you shits trying that crap, not only will ALL of your support fall away but you will get your asses handed to you.

You people better grow up and find something bigger and better and more constructive in your lives than your angst over the pigment in your skin.

Forum List

Back