🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war

Ive said for a while as we ramp up the rhetoric that we are pushing our nation towards civil war. I was mocked for saying that. I was even accused of wanting it because I was warning against it.

We are alot closer than you think. Be careful

Those morons in Oregon thought that too. See how much support they didn't get?

Those morons are sadly ahead of the curve on this and likely the type of people who will start ir

They tried and got no support. In all reality there is nothing to get all angry about. We are all living pretty good. No significant number of people would ever support something as dumb as civil war.

Ive said for a while as we ramp up the rhetoric that we are pushing our nation towards civil war. I was mocked for saying that. I was even accused of wanting it because I was warning against it.

Those morons are sadly ahead of the curve on this and likely the type of people who will start ir

They tried and got no support. In all reality there is nothing to get all angry about. We are all living pretty good. No significant number of people would ever support something as dumb as civil war.

The hundreds of prior civil wars in the history of man show otherwise

Hasn't been a civil war in the one that ended in 1865.

There have been a few skirmishes, some forays, and some very minor battles.

But, no civil war

Who do you think will lead each side in this war?

Hard to tell at this point. But keep ratcheting up the violence, the hopelessness, and the rhetoric and its inevitable

You need to identify the leaders. Otherwise, you've got nothing.

Who is ratcheting up the violence?
I am....so what.

Hard to tell at this point. But keep ratcheting up the violence, the hopelessness, and the rhetoric and its inevitable

I am....so what.

Oh...fantasy boi pipes in. You ain't doin' shit.

I am....so what.

Oh...fantasy boi pipes in. You ain't doin' shit.
That's cause it's to dang cold. So I'm honoring you with my presence.

The hundreds of prior civil wars in the history of man show otherwise

When was the last time a modern, civilized, democratic country went to civil war?

Good guys won the last one.

Loser bigots will lose again. Trumpies on the wrong side of history.

Good guys won the last one.

Loser bigots will lose again. Trumpies on the wrong side of history.
John+Wayne.jpg

I think that you VASTLY underestimate how horrific war is - and civil war is worse.

People are mad yet they cannot find the time to go out and vote. No, civil war is not even close.

This is why civil war is not even close. Even the poor in this nation are living fairly well. Civil war is not going to happen until people are starving to death in the streets because the truly horrible things that you have to do in war.

no we aren't

I think that you VASTLY underestimate how horrific war is - and civil war is worse.

People are mad yet they cannot find the time to go out and vote. No, civil war is not even close.

This is why civil war is not even close. Even the poor in this nation are living fairly well. Civil war is not going to happen until people are starving to death in the streets because the truly horrible things that you have to do in war.

People weren't starving when the last one occured.

Violence in the heart of people is not good.

People weren't starving when the last one occured.

Violence in the heart of people is not good.
The last one didn't come from the people - it came from the state governments.

You get mocked for all kinds of things.

You were also certain that Mittens would win in a landslide.

It's a crazy notion that won't happen.

One must remember (or is it actually take 2 god-damned seconds out of their "busy" schedule and learn???) that for all of the political angst and turmoil and stupidty, and name calling and whatever....

about 1/2 don't vote. So that means about 1/2 don't feel strongly about the issue. Do they care who the President is? Likely yes. Do they care enough to get involved in a campaign or much less, take 5 minutes to vote? No.

So before you take these incidents as some precursor to warfare...take a step back and realize the relative nature of our Politics in the US.

More care about instant re-play in the NFL than what Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton say or do.

Forum List

Back