🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil War

These apocalyptic prophesies are straight out of the neo nazi handbook.
There wont be a civil war. Its not going to happen.
Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.
Trump is finished and decent folk will rebuild the US.
So, the tearing down of Lincoln's statue and Theodore Roosevelt's statue was because they were slavers?
Why don't you stick to the cesspool that is England, you might be more familiar with it.

Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.

Slavers? That would be the US. Like the US government that had legal slavery 80 years before the Civil War, all during the Civil War and for almost a year after the Civil War? Nowadays it has slavery to pay for the filthy welfare state. The fucking US government makes me work and then gives my money to the welfare queens and Illegals. That is slavery.

You are too easy going. These bastards should be lined up and shot, or Gitmoed.
Any questions about who the REAL Enemies of this Great Nation are folks.

Do not underestimate how dangerous these America Hating Leftist can be.

Of course, Tainted Tommy, to whom you are responding, isn't even an American at all. He's an ignorant, arrogant Brit, who knows nothing about America, and yet who feels qualified to speak as if he's an expert on us, and who, coming from the degenerate ideology that our forefathers rejected, and against which they violently rebelled, in order to found this country, he feels qualified now to tell us how to run our country.

Ditto for his probable sock puppets, Oz and the Orchestra and Jackass WANKER Frogbrain.

But the real enemies that we need to worry about are over here, among us, in a position to do real harm. Tainted Tommy/Oz and the Orchestra/Jackass WANKER Frogbrain is on the other side of the world, uselessly spewing hot air to no real effect.

Under which ever of these or any other names he posts, the one useful thing that he does do is to remind us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

Of course, Tainted Tommy, to whom you are responding, isn't even an American at all. He's an ignorant, arrogant Brit, who knows nothing about America, and yet who feels qualified to speak as if he's an expert on us, and who, coming from the degenerate ideology that our forefathers rejected, and against which they violently rebelled, in order to found this country, he feels qualified now to tell us how to run our country.

Ditto for his probable sock puppets, Oz and the Orchestra and Jackass WANKER Frogbrain.

But yes, under which ever of these or any other names he posts, the one useful thing that he does do is to remind us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.
Thing is Tommy is in Wales and I'm in the Lake District England were as you and your 400 sock's are in some inbred country bumbkin hovel in Montana.

When Trump wins, you can bet the left will go bonkers.

They'll be fucking each other in the ass 24/7.
there already fucking each other in the ass ...literally .

No link to back up your words. There's good and bad on both sides but the republicans outdo the democrats when it comes to being criminals. Look at this trump piece of shit and all his friends and fixers in jail, or being pardoned or waiting to be pardoned, his attorney general going after prosecutors who have the goods on trump etc.

1447985769777.png

But the real enemies that we need to worry about are over here, among us, in a position to do real harm. Tainted Tommy/Oz and the Orchestra/Jackass WANKER Frogbrain is on the other side of the world, uselessly spewing hot air to no real effect.

Under which ever of these or any other names he posts, the one useful thing that he does do is to remind us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.
Thanks for the Warning brother ....

I understand who these Leftist Terrorist are ..

America will prevail ....

Haven't you got it through your limey head yet? You aren't allowed to have opinions about any other country than your own, must less point out any overt bigotry, xenophobia and violence you 'think' you see in God's greatest nation, you filthy foreigner.

Unless you love our President. Then, we're cool.

My hope is that we Americans survive this nutjob and rebuild ever better. There are hundreds of millions of decent human beings in the United States. I think you, as an American, for your support.
people
You will be fine.
Thank you so much. Fight in the UK, as well. We are decent people all over this world. These people in the US do not represent who the 320+ people are here. They are nothing, trump included.

I'm telling you, and I'm dead serious: Listen to talk radio, not just once, but over a few days. Particularly Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

Stop by a few winger web sites and read the "articles". More importantly, read the comments sections.

These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute. They've been completely conned. This is damn near criminal. These media nutters will have a lot to answer for if things go south.

I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day.
The right has been worked into a paranoid frenzy?

They aren’t the ones burning down cities and attacking police.
They aren’t the ones calling for abolishing police units in inner cities.

The left have gone full retard and batshit crazy. They are now calling for defacing and destroying religious artwork because “it’s racist”.

But yes, under which ever of these or any other names he posts, the one useful thing that he does do is to remind us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.
Thing is Tommy is in Wales and I'm in the Lake District England were as you and your 400 sock's are in some inbred country bumbkin hovel in Montana.
More likely in \Moscow.

Mac darling if I can be polite about this, you have become a TOTAL dick. ALL your comments now are just full-on Trump Derangement Syndrome and trashing Conservatives.
I just call 'em as I see 'em.

If Biden wins, the Regressive Lefties will be back to calling me a right winger, since I'll be calling THAT as I see it, too. That's what they did when Obama was in office.

Not all of us are wingers. In fact, MOST of us aren't. I don't have a tribe to protect.

I'm telling you, and I'm dead serious: Listen to talk radio, not just once, but over a few days. Particularly Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

Stop by a few winger web sites and read the "articles". More importantly, read the comments sections.

These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute. They've been completely conned. This is damn near criminal. These media nutters will have a lot to answer for if things go south.

I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day.
Ive been watching a Panorama doc on the BBC tonight . It was an expose of the neo nazis here and across the world. The rhetoric is the same. The coming apocalypse, race wars and all that shit. All formented by folk who live with their parents. They cornered one loon in his parents house in California. He was too scared to come to the door. Another one was 15 year old in Conneticut.
Wankers every fucking one.
They see the world changing, and they are told that they're the victims.

This is their primal scream. It'll run its course.

Right on cue, right after I had said, "These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute." Funny, but not funny.
"Right on cue a fascist declares the sun rises in west!" Say's the democratic fascist troll, whom we know tunes in daily to the throbbing Marxist hate pulsating out from MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, and all of the other democratic party/CCP run propaganda/hate media sources typical to the sociopathic left. This hate runs 24/7/365, and all of the perpetrators have teamed with fascist traitors in the Obama administration and a treasonous federal bureaucracy, to perpetrate an unending series of coup's since 2016, and this doesn't even begin to take into account that hate machines naked bearding for the CCP!
Dittos Rush.

Forum List

Back