🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil War

My hope is that we Americans survive this nutjob and rebuild ever better. There are hundreds of millions of decent human beings in the United States. I think you, as an American, for your support.

To Leftists rebuild even better = Turning First World nations into Third World Shit Holes because of Muh Diversity.

These apocalyptic prophesies are straight out of the neo nazi handbook.
There wont be a civil war. Its not going to happen.
Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.
Trump is finished and decent folk will rebuild the US.
LMAO @ the extremist on the Left.

They don't call 'em No/Low Information Sheeple for 'nuffin.

Being uninformed is a must to be a dumbass Leftist.

Reckon any of the members of the 54th Massachusetts Regiment were "slavers" ....?

I don't think so.

But, one thing you can count on is the fact that those Leftist Terrorist who toppled that statue ..... were certainly dumbass uninformed Leftist, much like the comment in the OP.

There are your real FASCIST ladies and gentlemen.

He's not an American. He's a limey brit fucker who is indoctrinated into the communist school of thought.

We, as Americans, can survive if we eradicate the Marxist shits who infect our nation and are trying to destroy it.

Brits are a decade or two ahead of us on that. They were Orwellian in the late 1960's and 1970's.

Yeah, I get that.

I got no problem with them.

But they'll be looking for comfort when they lose.

There was NOTHING wrong in America UNTIL Leftist politicians starting allowing in Third Worlders from Third World Shit Holes, ever since that started and each year increasing the amount of them it was ALWAYS going to result in what is now happening in America.

Right on cue, right after I had said, "These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute." Funny, but not funny.
"Right on cue a fascist declares the sun rises in west!" Say's the democratic fascist troll, whom we know tunes in daily to the throbbing Marxist hate pulsating out from MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, and all of the other democratic party/CCP run propaganda/hate media sources typical to the sociopathic left. This hate runs 24/7/365, and all of the perpetrators have teamed with fascist traitors in the Obama administration and a treasonous federal bureaucracy, to perpetrate an unending series of coup's since 2016, and this doesn't even begin to take into account that hate machines naked bearding for the CCP!

Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.

Slavers statue? Ulysses S. Grant and Theodore Roosevelt were NOT Slave owners.

Re. "Decent folk" ie. Leftists aka Communists who HATE America and want to Cancel American History mixed in with Third Worlders who have NO connection to America and want to turn America into Somalialand or some other Bongo Bongo Land.

"Right on cue a fascist declares the sun rises in west!" Say's the democratic fascist troll, whom we know tunes in daily to the throbbing Marxist hate pulsating out from MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, and all of the other democratic party/CCP run propaganda/hate media sources typical to the sociopathic left. This hate runs 24/7/365, and all of the perpetrators have teamed with fascist traitors in the Obama administration and a treasonous federal bureaucracy, to perpetrate an unending series of coup's since 2016, and this doesn't even begin to take into account that hate machines naked bearding for the CCP!

Mac never used to be like this, he for YEARS was mainly a Centrist but since the whole BurnLootMurder crowd and the violent rioting Mac has gone full-on Marxist.

Mac never used to be like this, he for YEARS was mainly a Centrist but since the whole BurnLootMurder crowd and the violent rioting Mac has gone full-on Marxist.

nonsense

only a right wing lunatic would think Mac is MARXIST!

obviously the most imminent and dangerous threat to freedom (and peoples lives) is coming from trump and his right wing base.

so just as obviously mac pays more attention to the more immediate threat.

at least, that is what I would assume....

nonsense

only a right wing lunatic would think Mac is MARXIST!

obviously the most imminent and dangerous threat to freedom (and peoples lives) is coming from trump and his right wing base.

so just as obviously mac pays more attention to the more immediate threat.

at least, that is what I would assume....

IF you are siding WITH Marxists then you should expect to be put in the SAME Shit Hole as them.

Maybe now that Trump has set the precedent, Biden can use quasi-military forces with no identification to root out these militias in Michigan and Idaho and all those places that condone fanatics. Take their GUNS!!!!!!

Maybe now that Trump has set the precedent, Biden can use quasi-military forces with no identification to root out these militias in Michigan and Idaho and all those places that condone fanatics. Take their GUNS!!!!!!

"Maybe now that Trump has set the precedent, Biden can use quasi-military forces with no identification to root out these militias in Michigan and Idaho and all those places that condone fanatics. Take their GUNS!!!!!! "

I would prefer to respect each persons rights and beliefs and try to find a way to live in peace (what an idiot I am!)

I don't want their guns

I just want to live in peace....

Ok chubba gut

Black ppl and Marxist are only attack their own neighborhoods.. yes historically white , but no more.. when they come to our towns they will be eliminated

"Maybe now that Trump has set the precedent, Biden can use quasi-military forces with no identification to root out these militias in Michigan and Idaho and all those places that condone fanatics. Take their GUNS!!!!!! "

I would prefer to respect each persons rights and beliefs and try to find a way to live in peace (what an idiot I am!)

I don't want their guns

I just want to live in peace....
You are too easy going. These bastards should be lined up and shot, or Gitmoed.

Black ppl and Marxist are only attack their own neighborhoods.. yes historically white , but no more.. when they come to our towns they will be eliminated

kinda funny

or ironic....

marxists coming to YOUR russian town and being eliminated by....marxists!

DA?

Forum List

Back