🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil War

You're the fascist moron, truly, you are profoundly moronic! You're the fascists, fascism is the fusion of one party political rule, higher education and elementary education, with industry, and a societies cultural identity! You are also, like every other fascist democrat, also the racists, while you are pulling down statuary why don't you make reservations for Milwaukee so you can burn that down around Bidens ears dumb ass! One other thing fascist, you'd better pray to whatever it is you hold divine, whether that be a Godhead, or aliens, that there isn't a civil war, because if there is, you ain't winning it! :fu:
What is it about American Civil War you don't understand?
Of course he ain't winning it you dumb as he's British

Okay, Rambo.
Your-God-Damn-Right.gif

You're Goddamn right!!!!

These apocalyptic prophesies are straight out of the neo nazi handbook.
There wont be a civil war. Its not going to happen.
Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.
Trump is finished and decent folk will rebuild the US.

My hope is that we Americans survive this nutjob and rebuild ever better. There are hundreds of millions of decent human beings in the United States. I think you, as an American, for your support.

My hope is that we Americans survive this nutjob and rebuild ever better. There are hundreds of millions of decent human beings in the United States. I think you, as an American, for your support.
He's not an American. He's a limey brit fucker who is indoctrinated into the communist school of thought.

We, as Americans, can survive if we eradicate the Marxist shits who infect our nation and are trying to destroy it.

These apocalyptic prophesies are straight out of the neo nazi handbook.
There wont be a civil war. Its not going to happen.
Its just fascists pissing themselves because some folks ripped down a slavers statue.
Trump is finished and decent folk will rebuild the US.

No civil war. Who are the fascists? Those that are not allowed to speak their views and have to bend to what others want or those that demand that others must conform to their political ideas and thoughts?

It's already happening & you can't deal with the reality of it.

Just look at seattle & its mayor...and the governor.

If any state/city is really stupid enough to abolish their police force it'll go hot before you can blink.
They will NOT try that shit anywhere real men still exist. It would be over in 4 minutes if they tried that shit in Texas.

He isn't an American he from Britain and is just like the Russians and Chinese that want to destroy America.

I'm telling you, and I'm dead serious: Listen to talk radio, not just once, but over a few days. Particularly Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

Stop by a few winger web sites and read the "articles". More importantly, read the comments sections.

These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute. They've been completely conned. This is damn near criminal. These media nutters will have a lot to answer for if things go south.

I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day.

Mac darling if I can be polite about this, you have become a TOTAL dick. ALL your comments now are just full-on Trump Derangement Syndrome and trashing Conservatives.

"These media nutters will have a lot to answer for if things go south."

Yes the MSM nutters WILL have a lot to answer for for whipping up HATE of Whites, HATE of Conservatives, HATE of ANYTHING that is NOT Leftism and HATE of ANYTHING that is NOT Black.

I'm telling you, and I'm dead serious: Listen to talk radio, not just once, but over a few days. Particularly Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

Stop by a few winger web sites and read the "articles". More importantly, read the comments sections.

These people have been worked up into a paranoid frenzy by their alternate universe media. They're walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to blow at any minute. They've been completely conned. This is damn near criminal. These media nutters will have a lot to answer for if things go south.

I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day.
Ive been watching a Panorama doc on the BBC tonight . It was an expose of the neo nazis here and across the world. The rhetoric is the same. The coming apocalypse, race wars and all that shit. All formented by folk who live with their parents. They cornered one loon in his parents house in California. He was too scared to come to the door. Another one was 15 year old in Conneticut.
Wankers every fucking one.

Forum List

Back