Claim: Hillary has serious health issues

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
If she has medical issues she needs to be upfront about them. Of course the left would still vote for her if she was declared brain dead

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: Thereā€™s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clintonā€™s Health

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

All that said, however, Clintonā€™s campaign maintained to Breitbart News that she is in good health and can serve as President of the United States.

ā€œStrong source just told me something I suspected. Hillaryā€™s debate ā€˜bathroom breakā€™ wasnā€™t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,ā€ wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clintonā€™s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

ā€œI got this from both a [federal agent] ā€¦ and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,ā€ Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that arenā€™t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these arenā€™t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind ā€“ she would come off the podium backstage ā€“ and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: Thereā€™s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clintonā€™s Health

I have been saying this for over a year. It is unfortunate that these things happen to anyone but they do. Mrs. clinton needs to forget about the money, quit the campaign and take care of herself and her grandchildren.

Mentally, physically, politically she is not up to the job.

Didn't her muzzie say she had trouble keeping things strait or something?

Also, im sorry but the only way you have to go to the bathroom that bad, and be that private is if you have something to hide. Or you forgot to cook your previous meal.. One or the other..

A long time ago democrats ran a dying man for his 4th term. They were so certain he would die that they hand picked a successor. The media knew FDR was dying and possibly suffering from several stroke episodes but they kept quiet about it. FDR's medical records disappeared from a locked safe after his death and the media wasn't the least bit curious.The media knew about JFK's congenital back problem and his Dr. Feelgood but they kept it quiet. Most of the time presidential candidates furnish a health record but Bill Clinton didn't. Rumors about venereal disease surfaced after his serial sexual adventures were made public. Hillary called in sick during her brief stint as secretary/state but the media is busy circling the wagons around her so don't expect any revelations about her health.

If she has medical issues she needs to be upfront about them. Of course the left would still vote for her if she was declared brain dead

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

All that said, however, Clintonā€™s campaign maintained to Breitbart News that she is in good health and can serve as President of the United States.

ā€œStrong source just told me something I suspected. Hillaryā€™s debate ā€˜bathroom breakā€™ wasnā€™t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,ā€ wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clintonā€™s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

ā€œI got this from both a [federal agent] ā€¦ and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,ā€ Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that arenā€™t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these arenā€™t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind ā€“ she would come off the podium backstage ā€“ and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.

Trumps sent out a clean bill of health a few months back. I thought that they all had to do that.....

Also, im sorry but the only way you have to go to the bathroom that bad, and be that private is if you have something to hide. Or you forgot to cook your previous meal.. One or the other..

When you get old you will then understand why she may have wanted to run to the rest room. Taking a dump in the middle of a live debate might have been just a little embarrassing. The private part I think that is a woman thing. My wife asks me how do men stand an urinals besides each other. No wonder it takes them so long to get through the line.

Trumps sent out a clean bill of health a few months back. I thought that they all had to do that.....

She'd have a Dr lie about it

...her own staff has been quoted as saying she is 'often confused'...

Like Jihadi Don just did?

ā€œI got this from both a [federal agent] ā€¦ and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,ā€ Cardillo told Breitbart News

The second cousin of the hat check girl also says it. And the best friend of the girlfriend of the guy who refills the toilet paper dispensers at the Hillary event.

Link it....or shut up already, tool

The second cousin of the hat check girl also says it. And the best friend of the girlfriend of the guy who refills the toilet paper dispensers at the Hillary event.
HILLARY'S OWN STAFF has been quoted as saying Hillary is 'often confused'.....

Link it....or shut up already, tool

Trump's doctor stated that (paraphrasing) Trump would be the healthiest person to ever seek the office. Obviously, blowing that out his ass as he wouldn't know one way or another.

Forum List

Back