Claim: Hillary has serious health issues

Mickey Mouse told Walt Disney that he wanted to divorce Minnie. Walt said, well ok Mickey you did tell me that you thought she was crazy. No, Walt, I said she was fuckin Goofey.

nothing to do with the thread but similar to the Clinton fiasco.

This is not the first time that reports have surfaced about Hillary's allegedly serious health problems. Also, recall close Clinton aide Huma Abedin's recently disclosed comment in an internal State Department e-mail that Hillary was prone to forget things.

This is not the first time that reports have surfaced about Hillary's allegedly serious health problems. Also, recall close Clinton aide Huma Abedin's recently disclosed comment in an internal State Department e-mail that Hillary was prone to forget things.
Funny how the Right had no problem with pathological liar Reagan claiming 88 times "I can't remember" in only 8 hours of testimony whereas Clinton ran rings around the GOP in 11 hours of testimony!!!!

Funny how the Right had no problem with pathological liar Reagan claiming 88 times "I can't remember" in only 8 hours of testimony whereas Clinton ran rings around the GOP in 11 hours of testimony!!!!

she didn't run rings around anyone. She confirmed her lies.

she didn't run rings around anyone. She confirmed her lies.
She had Gowdy Doody sweating like a pig!

If she has medical issues she needs to be upfront about them. Of course the left would still vote for her if she was declared brain dead

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

All that said, however, Clinton’s campaign maintained to Breitbart News that she is in good health and can serve as President of the United States.

“Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

“I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health
OMG, from Breitbart, keeping the Right stupid.

Well, this forum makes it easy to identify the partisan hacks and those with a low intelligence..

Forum List

Back