Claim: Hillary has serious health issues

I think the biggest threat to our security is all the piss drinking and parroting I see from millions of rubes.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER.

Ok folks, look on your tickets and see who has '7 Jan 2017' as the next time G5000 would bring up his favorite issue, 'piss drinking', again?!

:lmao:
Yeah....along with rubes and monkeys.

HILLARY'S OWN STAFF has been quoted as saying Hillary is 'often confused'.....
Second time and yet, NO CITE. :rolleyes:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/abedin-email-hillary-clinton-often-confused/
dailycaller? :rofl: You really are weak just like OP. :thup:

then do your own search and post a cite that you like. Or STFU
You mean do your job for you? Uh..... no.

tmw20090422colorlowreso.jpg

I did the google search, you didn't like the cite I posted, so do it yourself and post one that you like.

Multiple members post the links you libs are screaming for... you then pull the ol' 'your links aren't valid' when those links are given to you, you're then encouraged to look up links YOU asked for, and then you imply that it is the 'JOB' of someone else - who has already found you links - to provide you with MORE links?!

THAT'S funny as hell!

:talk2hand:

Duhhhhhhh...I can no come up with no in depth thinking answers for duh world's probums, so Ima gonna talk bout Hitlery's piss breaks. Yeah. Me know this is a winning strategery. It worked gainst Obamao dinnit?

FYI, here is an article from 7 months after Clinton's concussion and 6 months after Huma's comment referring to Clinton's concussion.

Hillary's health 'excellent,' doctor says

It appears she is healthy.
aside from the blood clots, thyroid problems, and bouts of being 'often confused'....

"Being confused" had to do with her recovering and anybody in their late 60s who says they are not suffering from any illnesses is most likely lying. She is healthy enough to be President.

then you can vote for her. but remember, my vote cancels yours, so you might as well stay home on election day.

then do your own search and post a cite that you like. Or STFU

I did the google search, you didn't like the cite I posted, so do it yourself and post one that you like.
if "google search"= clicking on Drudge link. :eusa_liar:Stop it already :eusa_hand:

FYI, here is an article from 7 months after Clinton's concussion and 6 months after Huma's comment referring to Clinton's concussion.

aside from the blood clots, thyroid problems, and bouts of being 'often confused'....

"Being confused" had to do with her recovering and anybody in their late 60s who says they are not suffering from any illnesses is most likely lying. She is healthy enough to be President.

then you can vote for her. but remember, my vote cancels yours, so you might as well stay home on election day.

The logic is mind blowing.

Duhhhhhhh...I can no come up with no in depth thinking answers for duh world's probums, so Ima gonna talk bout Hitlery's piss breaks. Yeah. Me know this is a winning strategery. It worked gainst Obamao dinnit?

you brought up the piss topic. is that some fantasy of yours.

it was a joke, you fricken libtardian idiot.

That about sums it up.

it was a joke, you fricken libtardian idiot.

I'd hope so.

Palin isn't running.
George Bush hasn't been President for nearly a decade and isn't running either, but it hasn't stopped the constant Liberal 'death wail and whine' of 'Buuuusssshhhhh'.

I didn't bring Bush into a lame thread about Hillary's supposedly bad health. You did.
True, Libs didn't drag Bush into it...they had to reach farther back and drag REAGAN and Nancy into it. pathetic...

Barack's predecessor almost choked on a pretzel sitting on a couch in the WH. I was more concerned about that than any rw hyped, tangential "physical" health issue :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Palin isn't running.
George Bush hasn't been President for nearly a decade and isn't running either, but it hasn't stopped the constant Liberal 'death wail and whine' of 'Buuuusssshhhhh'.

I didn't bring Bush into a lame thread about Hillary's supposedly bad health. You did.
True, Libs didn't drag Bush into it...they had to reach farther back and drag REAGAN and Nancy into it. pathetic...

In what way? I thought we were all just joking?

Multiple members post the links you libs are screaming for... you then pull the ol' 'your links aren't valid' when those links are given to you, you're then encouraged to look up links YOU asked for, and then you imply that it is the 'JOB' of someone else - who has already found you links - to provide you with MORE links?!

THAT'S funny as hell!

:talk2hand:
already covered that easyt65 PoliticalChic's CNS, Breitbart walls of text

Forum List

Back