Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

Fucking lying fascist. You remember perfectly well all the missile tests and aggressive North Korean behavior under Obama that stopped under Trump. Fuck off and stop lying, boy
I remember. I'm saying that you're taking something minor and trying to paint it as a momentous victory. It certainly fell far short of Trump's lofty aspirations. Far short.

North Korea's behavior was minor? OMG, you're just a brainless Democrat, there was nothing "minor" about the constant crisis to Japan and South Korea. You're a total sick racist fuck to even say that. Things were fine in your white town in Iowa, huh?

From the fascist Democrat war party. It got the US four years of peace with North Korea Obama could have only dreamed of
Yes, we shall always remember the Great Korean War of 2010.
You libs will never give Trump credit for the long hours he put in getting the Korean peace deal done.

From the fascist Democrat war party. It got the US four years of peace with North Korea Obama could have only dreamed of
Yes, we shall always remember the Great Korean War of 2010.
You libs will never give Trump credit for the long hours he put in getting the Korean peace deal done.
What 'peace deal is that? It's just the same ole, same ole..absent a few photo ops.

My God you're stupid, clueless and uninformed.

You remember perfectly well all the missile tests and aggressive behavior North Korea did with Obama that ended with Trump, fascist.

Stop being a stupid, lying fascist douche
I'd tell you to quit being stupid..but I know that it's genetic with you...and there is no cure.

All that posturing shit with NK was meaningless..as was its temporary halt.

Yes, another racist Democrat doesn't give a shit what happens in brown countries like Japan and South Korea.

I see with the Democrat party you went with the full emersion package where you just repeat but you don't think on your own at all. rightwinger went with that one, and many others on the site.

You really are a sick fuck to not care about crises in that part of the world, only in your white neighborhood where you parrot Democrats for free government cheese

North Korea's behavior was minor? OMG, you're just a brainless Democrat, there was nothing "minor" about the constant crisis to Japan and South Korea. You're a total sick racist fuck to even say that. Things were fine in your white town in Iowa, huh?
Constant crisis? Jesus, be more dramatic. Nothing's really changed. North Korea still has missiles, nuclear weapons and a chip on it's shoulder.

Pretending as if Trump achieved some sort of historic peace is idiotic.

You remember perfectly well all the missile tests and aggressive behavior North Korea did with Obama that ended with Trump, fascist.

So the extent of Trump's victory was ending missile tests?

Oh, be still my heart.

Talk about stupid posts. Fuck Japan and South Korea, huh fascist?
As if you give a shit about any of those countries...lapper of Trump anus.

Now you're a mind reader. Of course you are. Before we go on, I'm going to need some proof.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and a million. What is it?

Yes, another racist Democrat doesn't give a shit what happens in brown countries like Japan and South Korea.

I see with the Democrat party you went with the full emersion package where you just repeat but you don't think on your own at all. rightwinger went with that one, and many others on the site.

You really are a sick fuck to not care about crises in that part of the world, only in your white neighborhood where you parrot Democrats for free government cheese
If you're so caring about South Korea, why don't you give any credit to the government of South Korea for engaging North Korea?

Or is Trump the only one that gets any credit from people such as yourself?

Constant crisis? Jesus, be more dramatic. Nothing's really changed. North Korea still has missiles, nuclear weapons and a chip on it's shoulder.

So now you're calling Obama a liar. He told Trump that North Korea was the biggest problem he needed to deal with.

Interesting that you realize Obama was totally dishonest. What made you realize that?

So now you're calling Obama a liar. He told Trump that North Korea was the biggest problem he needed to deal with.

Interesting that you realize Obama was totally dishonest. What made you realize that?

No, I'm saying you're taking Trump's achievements and pretending they're monumental.

Oh, be still my heart.

Now you're a mind reader. Of course you are. Before we go on, I'm going to need some proof.

Your body of work on this site speaks for itself..fuckin Q-bert~

No, I'm saying you're taking Trump's achievements and pretending they're monumental.

What do you know that made Obama full of shit when he told Trump North Korea was his biggest crisis but you're laughing at Obama histerically for how clueless he was until you start dropping years?

Wow, you do think Obama was a clueless dolt. He thought North Korea was Trump's biggest inherited crisis and you're like they aren't white, it's no think at all

What do you know that made Obama full of shit when he told Trump North Korea was his biggest crisis but you're laughing at Obama histerically for how clueless he was until you start dropping years?

Wow, you do think Obama was a clueless dolt. He thought North Korea was Trump's biggest inherited crisis and you're like they aren't white, it's no think at all
What are you talking about? I specifically said I don’t disagree with Obama’s statement. I disagree with your assessment of what Trump has accomplished.

Try to actually respond to what I said.

Oh, be still my heart.

Your body of work on this site speaks for itself..fuckin Q-bert~

All you're doing is parroting your instructions. I don't even know what the fuck Qanon is. But your fascist managers tell you to call me that, and you do.

Or to translate to your native language, bah, bah ....

What are you talking about? I specifically said I don’t disagree with Obama’s statement. I disagree with your assessment of what Trump has accomplished.

Try to actually respond to what I said.

Yes. Spin, spin, spin, fall down...

Dude, you ran out of talking points and are having trouble responding to what I'm saying.

Obama said NK was his biggest problem (you said crisis, whatever). It still is one of the biggest problems.

North Korea has nuclear weapons. North Korea has missiles. North Korea hasn't changed. Trump's achievements are not nearly as impressive as a supporter such as yourself wants us to believe.

Dude, you ran out of talking points and are having trouble responding to what I'm saying.

Obama said NK was his biggest problem (you said crisis, whatever). It still is one of the biggest problems.

North Korea has nuclear weapons. North Korea has missiles. North Korea hasn't changed. Trump's achievements are not nearly as impressive as a supporter such as yourself wants us to believe.

You argued that the missile tests and constant border crises under Obama that Trump ended were "minor." No one in your white neighborhood cares about a bunch of brown people half way around the world when your free government cheese is on the line. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Oh wait, Obama said it was a big deal. You can't question your masters. So then you continued spinning. Well you see kaz, it was minor, but it was major, it was a bid deal that didn't really matter. See?

You argued that the missile tests and constant border crises under Obama that Trump ended were "minor." No one in your white neighborhood cares about a bunch of brown people half way around the world when your free government cheese is on the line. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Oh wait, Obama said it was a big deal. You can't question your masters. So then you continued spinning. Well you see kaz, it was minor, but it was major, it was a bid deal that didn't really matter. See?
I'm saying that missile tests weren't really the crisis. The problem that Trump had to deal with was a nuclear armed North Korea.

Last I checked, still nuclear armed. Still a big deal. You think the problem is solved? South Koreans don't.

I'm saying that missile tests weren't really the crisis. The problem that Trump had to deal with was a nuclear armed North Korea.

Last I checked, still nuclear armed. Still a big deal. You think the problem is solved? South Koreans don't.

Gotcha, so you don't blame Obama for North Korea, you blame Bill Clinton for the deal allowing them to make nuclear weapons.

Well, that is a big one.

But your view missile tests are no big thing is still butt fucking stupid.

Wow, Bill Clinton, what a screw up, huh?

Gotcha, so you don't blame Obama for North Korea, you blame Bill Clinton for the deal allowing them to make nuclear weapons.

Well, that is a big one.

Who is saying anything about blame? North Korea is a problem that no one has solved. Bill Clinton came as close as anyone to solving it. Bush made it a huge mess. Obama got nowhere and barely did anything about it. Trump made a big spectacle but little to show for it.

I'm saying that missile tests weren't the source of the tension with North Korea and pretending that everything is peaceful and hunky dory is absurd.

Well, that is a big one.

Who is saying anything about blame? North Korea is a problem that no one has solved. Bill Clinton came as close as anyone to solving it. Bush made it a huge mess. Obama got nowhere and barely did anything about it. Trump made a big spectacle but little to show for it.

I'm saying that missile tests weren't the source of the tension with North Korea and pretending that everything is peaceful and hunky dory is absurd.

"Bill Clinton came as close as anyone to solving it."

That after you said nukes, which Bill Clinton gave them the deal to make, is the biggest problem. Youza, you're going to get whiplash.

OMG, calling you a sheep barely scratches your believing what you are told to believe, it's incredible

dsda

They were launching missiles towards the USA when Trump took office....he stopped that, and got NK to the table with SK....heck they even finally ended the Korean War.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
dsda

They were launching missiles towards the USA when Trump took office....he stopped that, and got NK to the table with SK....heck they even finally ended the Korean War.

Great point, but colfax is wayyyyy too sheep to acknowledge that

Forum List

Back