Clarence Thomas accepted more gifts from rich benefactors, new report says

translation:
Let the corrupt GOP deep state judges take all the millions in bribes they want.

They took millions in luxury gifts, the same as bribes. If your big defense is that they took luxury vacations and cruises and cars etc, instead of cash, than that is a fail.

The reality is the GOP are corrupt and you don;t care and you will never hold them accountable.

Republicans are deep state and have sold out America and gullible trash republican voters don't even care

Republicans aree a disgrace to America and the cause of most of our problems
What bribes??? The pro publica article you linked says Thomas never had any cases involving those people.

I never heard anything about any bribes from the progressive radio shows yesterday, and trust me, if bribery was involved, these talk hosts would certainly have made it a focal point of their discussion.

get back to me when you can actually admit that these conservative judges are super corrupt and have sold out America for their personal benefit, something the liberal judges don't do.
yes they probably are....but unlike you,since you never question anything the democrats tell you,i believe a good 95% of the people who are in politics,from both parties,have done something to make a buck, that would get them expelled from politics...anyone who has been there more than 5 years are probably getting the DC taint....ten years in and they are gone....

A new report out shows how the corruption of Clarence Thomas was even worse than thought, he took millions in bribes from several GOP billionaires, selling influence and America out.

This is extreme Deep State corruption on the highest level, the Supreme Court level.

Do Republicans even care? If a dem did 1/10th of this there would be 500 investigations and around the clock coverage on Fox News.

ProPublica detailed lavish vacations, private jet trips and VIP treatment at sporting events, more than was known about before, all paid for by a wider circle of billionaire friends.
The most complete accounting yet of the high life of Thomas, shows gifts from mega-rich businessmen documented through public and private records, plus interviews by ProPublica.
Justice Thomas has been living a life of extreme luxury for 30 years, underwritten by at least four different ultra wealthy benefactors,” said Brett Murphy, ProPublica reporter.
The dollar value is “likely in the millions,” little of which appeared in required financial disclosures, according to ProPublica.
ProPublica reported that Paul "Tony" Novelly, the oil baron, is a previously unnamed benefactor of the justice.
It is reparations you dumb Moon Bat.

Reparations for the relentless racial attacks by the Democrats on Thomas.

You Moon Bats love reparations more than life itself so quit your goddamn bitching.

It’s obvious that MAGA types consider Hunter Biden to be a far more consequential actor on the American political stage than Clarence Thomas.
A new report out shows how the corruption of Clarence Thomas was even worse than thought, he took millions in bribes from several GOP billionaires, selling influence and America out.

This is extreme Deep State corruption on the highest level, the Supreme Court level.

Do Republicans even care? If a dem did 1/10th of this there would be 500 investigations and around the clock coverage on Fox News.

ProPublica detailed lavish vacations, private jet trips and VIP treatment at sporting events, more than was known about before, all paid for by a wider circle of billionaire friends.
The most complete accounting yet of the high life of Thomas, shows gifts from mega-rich businessmen documented through public and private records, plus interviews by ProPublica.
Justice Thomas has been living a life of extreme luxury for 30 years, underwritten by at least four different ultra wealthy benefactors,” said Brett Murphy, ProPublica reporter.
The dollar value is “likely in the millions,” little of which appeared in required financial disclosures, according to ProPublica.
ProPublica reported that Paul "Tony" Novelly, the oil baron, is a previously unnamed benefactor of the justice.
It’s obvious that MAGA types consider Hunter Biden to be a far more consequential actor on the American political stage than Clarence Thomas.

Translation:
Its ok that these conservative judges are taking millions in bribes to influence policy and law at the highest level.

You people are total trash and totally corrupt. Republicans are a disgrace and have sold our country out.
I’m trying to take this thread seriously while your side sits and completely ignores the path and influence China has been provided to the White House. Back to Clarence Thomas, would you still be posting had he taken the route his fellow justice Sotomayor did by having her staff peddle her books to schools and libraries?

There has been some great reporting on how Thomas yearned to be wealthy when he was young. Then came the call to sit on the SC. So instead of gaining wealth through private practice, wealthy conservatives have corruptly given to Clarence the lifestyle he would have had..........and he has corruptly accepted it.

translation:
Let the corrupt GOP deep state judges take all the millions in bribes they want.

They took millions in luxury gifts, the same as bribes. If your big defense is that they took luxury vacations and cruises and cars etc, instead of cash, than that is a fail.

The reality is the GOP are corrupt and you don;t care and you will never hold them accountable.

Republicans are deep state and have sold out America and gullible trash republican voters don't even care

Republicans aree a disgrace to America and the cause of most of our problems
How did you come to THAT translation? I clearly said the opposite. Why are you being dishonest? Why does your position rely on dishonesty?

definitely and the evidence against Hunter is so thin, whereas we have solid evidence that Clarence Thomas is dirty Deep State influenced by other billionaire GOP Deep State influence buyers

How did you come to THAT translation? I clearly said the opposite. Why are you being dishonest? Why does your position rely on dishonesty?
Thomas took millions in bribes in the form of luxury vacations and other goods, you then tried to claim it wasn't a bribe because it wasn't cash..
Therefor you are stupid, naive, gullible, and lacking in character

I’m trying to take this thread seriously while your side sits and completely ignores the path and influence China has been provided to the White House. Back to Clarence Thomas, would you still be posting had he taken the route his fellow justice Sotomayor did by having her staff peddle her books to schools and libraries?
Because none of that is true and none of that has any real credible evidence to support it.
trash republicans just made it up, like always and you people believe any lie they feed you, like always.

What bribes??? The pro publica article you linked says Thomas never had any cases involving those people.

I never heard anything about any bribes from the progressive radio shows yesterday, and trust me, if bribery was involved, these talk hosts would certainly have made it a focal point of their discussion.
It said he ruled on cases involving their interests

It fuckin laughable that you would turn a blind eye to a super corrupt Supreme court judge that has clearly taken millions in dirty money, deep state, GOP billionaire bribes.

You have no accountability at all.

Thomas took millions in bribes in the form of luxury vacations and other goods, you then tried to claim it wasn't a bribe because it wasn't cash..
Therefor you are stupid, naive, gullible, and lacking in character
MILLIONS in vacations? Im going to need to see the accounting on that figure before i buy into it.

yes they probably are....but unlike you,since you never question anything the democrats tell you,i believe a good 95% of the people who are in politics,from both parties,have done something to make a buck, that would get them expelled from politics...anyone who has been there more than 5 years are probably getting the DC taint....ten years in and they are gone....
they probably are !!!!
AHAHAHA
even now you still can't just come out and say it

You just can not hold republicans accountable at all. Everything you do revolves around defending the corrupt GOP Deep State machine.

MILLIONS in vacations? Im going to need to see the accounting on that figure before i buy into it.
its been proven fact, read the article. Thomas is dirty and they caught him, worse still it looks like he will get away with it, like all the republicans do.

You people are a joke

its been proven fact, read the article. Thomas is dirty and they caught him, worse still it looks like he will get away with it, like all the republicans do.

You people are a joke
No, im not just going to take the word of an article. Those days are LONG gone. I need some real accounting, not claims made by a biased writer.

Cancel culture, the conservative mods silence the facts and truth, hence they try to cancel me.

Republicans don't want to hear the truth, they want to cancel and hide the truth.
The facst are truth are kryptonite to republicans, as we can see here, the corrupt Deep State swamp GOP have the Supreme court in their pocket.

Do you even care that Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito are dirty and corrupt and for sale and taking millions in bribes???
Did the same media outlets check to see what other Justices have taken in way of trips or tickets from their friends, Banker? I'm going to guess that they did not. I'm also going to guess that if they did...then they would find that liberal Justices have vacationed with rich friends and attended concerts with them as well.

Because none of that is true and none of that has any real credible evidence to support it.
trash republicans just made it up, like always and you people believe any lie they feed you, like always.
Don’t lie..

No, im not just going to take the word of an article. Those days are LONG gone. I need some real accounting, not claims made by a biased writer.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Translation: I will do anything possible to not accept reality and hold the corrupt republicans accountable for their crimes and/or corruption.

They had have clearly outlined how Thomas did all these things and took all these gifts, and they have the proof and evidence to back it up.

Forum List

Back