Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

That's meaningless. What cost $500,000, the entire trip for everyone who was on the boat?

Typical prog propanda. All the details are intentionally vaugue.

Thomas admits he took the trips.

He admits he did not pay for them.

He claims ignorance of the law, for the 2nd time, and now says he will start reporting them like he should have been for the past 20 years.

This is not about the IRS, this is about the standards that members of the Judiciary have to follow to avoid the even the appearance of being influenced.

Hell, even people in the military and employees of the Fed Govt have the similar rules.

My wife, a VA nurse, cannot even accept a 25 dollar gift card from a grateful patient/family member.
If the IRS doesn't define it as income, then it doesn't qualify, jackass.

BTW, Congressmen go on vacations funded by lobbyists every fucking day of the week.

A 25 dollar gift card is an actual gift. The IRS would define it as income. You shot down your own argument.

Thomas admits he took the trips.

He admits he did not pay for them.

He claims ignorance of the law, for the 2nd time, and now says he will start reporting them like he should have been for the past 20 years.
The IRS doesn't define it as income.

Case closed, asshole.

If the IRS doesn't define it as income, then it doesn't qualify, jackass.

BTW, Congressmen go on vacations funded by lobbyists every fucking day of the week.

A 25 dollar gift card is an actual gift. The IRS would define it as income. You shot down your own argument.

Find a 4th grader to read this to you since it clealry has too many big words...

And yes, Congressmen do that, and they disclose it like Thomas should have

I have not deafened a damn fucking thing.

Your whataboutism needs some work, it is very weak.

Maybe we can use this moment to all agree and demand that our government undo citizens united.

This reminds me of Republicans not liking electronic voting machines suddenly. I haven't trusted them since 2000. So let's do something about them.

Dark money in our politics has to go. In fact we need to take money out of our politics completely. Today you have to be rich to run for high office.

Did you see that Wisconsin Supreme Court race how much was spent?

This year’s race for a seat on the state Supreme Court has already shattered national records with more than $18 million spent less than a week into the general election.

Republicans really wanted to ban abortion in Wisconsin.

Can we discuss Trump and Clarence without bringing up Biden, who as far as I can tell is completely innocent. We heard Trump try to deflect the same way you're trying to. You control the House. If you have something, bring charges. If not, we have evidence against Trump and Clarence.
"Clarence?" Why do racists love calling grown men who are black "boy" or by their first names? You at least give Trump the courtesy of using his last name. White privilege much?

Your only evidence that Justice Thomas is corrupt is that he "accepted gifts" by being invited on vacations. The Bidens have accepted far more from China and Ukraine. You bring charges against the Honorable Justice Thomas and we'll talk more.

You are such a lap dog for the rich. And then you cry that Hunter took money?

If Thomas had chartered the private plane and the 162-foot yacht himself, the total cost of the trip would have exceeded $500,000. Fortunately for him, that wasn’t necessary: He was on vacation with real estate magnate and Republican megadonor Harlan Crow, who owned the jet — and the yacht, too.
Yes, but he didn't. See, you're trying to credit the entire cost of the trip to Thomas, when there were plenty of other people on board. For another, taking a ride in your friend's boat is not income. It's not a gift according to the IRS.

Let's look at every vote Clarence has ever made over the years where he sided with billionares and against we the people. I'm sure that will be easy to see any cases where Clarence should have recused himself because he was taking expensive gifts from billionaires.

And do you honestly believe he has never been given CASH from his boy Jim Crow?

Let's just ignore Republican hating morons like you. You are delusional if you believe the votes you don't like are against "we the people."

"Clarence?" Why do racists love calling grown men who are black "boy" or by their first names? You at least give Trump the courtesy of using his last name. White privilege much?

Your only evidence that Justice Thomas is corrupt is that he "accepted gifts" by being invited on vacations. The Bidens have accepted far more from China and Ukraine. You bring charges against the Honorable Justice Thomas and we'll talk more.

Did I call Clarence an animal?

Did I call Trump Mr Trump or President Trump?

What did you guys call Obama? At least I don't call him Drump or Dump. Or Xiden.

Has Biden gotten more from China? Where's he hiding all that wealth? When's the last time Biden went on a trip that some lobbyist paid for? You're making it up. We aren't.

This is the Biden vacation home.....in Delaware
anotherbidengrab.jpg

You don't need China money for this.

Yes, but he didn't. See, you're trying to credit the entire cost of the trip to Thomas, when there were plenty of other people on board. For another, taking a ride in your friend's boat is not income. It's not a gift according to the IRS.

Let's just ignore Republican hating morons like you. You are delusional if you believe the votes you don't like are against "we the people."

True. Republicans do this too. They will look at the camera and say, "Americans, Democrats want to raise your taxes".

What they don't tell you is they are only talking to rich Americans. Not you.

Did I call Clarence an animal?

Did I call Trump Mr Trump or President Trump?

What did you guys call Obama? At least I don't call him Drump or Dump. Or Xiden.

Has Biden gotten more from China? Where's he hiding all that wealth? When's the last time Biden went on a trip that some lobbyist paid for? You're making it up. We aren't.

This is the Biden vacation home.....in Delaware
anotherbidengrab.jpg

You don't need China money for this.
Ask the feds about all his questionable transactions. Biden is worth something like $10 million and he owns 4 homes. Where'd he get all that loot?

True. Republicans do this too. They will look at the camera and say, "Americans, Democrats want to raise your taxes".

What they don't tell you is they are only talking to rich Americans. Not you.
Who do you think you're fooling.

heq9sv6a6hsa1.png
oh yea, so corrupt
Remember Trump supporters wanted to murder the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia and they made death threats against his family because he wouldn't help Trump overturn the election results.

The guy want on TV and told Trump supports, "listen guys, I voted for Trump but he lost" Nothing I can do about it.

On the call, which was released by the Washington Post, Trump repeatedly pressures Raffensperger to declare that Trump has won more votes than Biden.

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

The state conducted three separate ballot counts, resulting in two official certifications of Biden’s victory. Final results show Biden won 11,779 more votes than Trump out of nearly 5 million cast.

Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel reject Trump’s assertions and tell the president that he was relying on debunked conspiracy theories spread on social media about what was a fair and accurate election.

“Mr. President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong,” Raffensperger says.

A "perfect" call. LOL.

Forum List

Back