Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Who do you think you're fooling.
1680888152250.jpeg

So it's subjective then.

I thought laws were not supposed to be subjective
The rules are, he can not take a gift over $1000 without reporting it, each year....from what I understand? They can still accept gifts over $1000 but they simply have to declare who they got the gift from...if I am understanding this correctly???

He did not report any of them, for 20 years....

Ask the feds about all his questionable transactions. Biden is worth something like $10 million and he owns 4 homes. Where'd he get all that loot?
Real estate. He never invested in wall street, only real estate, buying and selling and renting vacation homes, for 60 years...

Plus books of Jill, and him after he was a VP... for millions.

Biden does not run the Justice Department, Einstein.

I answered your question. Let me make this even MORE simple for you:
  • If you think you have something, investigate it.
  • If you find something prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail them good.
  • If anyone helped them, including family, nail them too.
  • Anyone. Either party. Any time.
I've said that MANY times. You don't have the balls to say the same thing, winger. You'll hedge and qualify, because you're weak and you love your orange buffoon.

You goofballs think that everyone is as obediently one-sided as you are. Wrong. Sorry.
Except for the personal insults, Agree

why don't you all show us the invoices you are claiming Thomas didn't pay....I'll wait for you to show us some proof...until you do, this is just another demaklan attack on an African-American they don't control
He already admitted it...

Your only evidence that Justice Thomas is corrupt is that he "accepted gifts" by being invited on vacations. The Bidens have accepted far more from China and Ukraine. You bring charges against the Honorable Justice Thomas and we'll talk more.

If you have ANY evidence of Joe Biden accepting gifts from China or Ukraine……feel free to post it

Real estate. He never invested in wall street, only real estate, buying and selling and renting vacation homes, for 60 years...

Plus books of Jill, and him after he was a VP... for millions.
ROFL! Who would buy Biden's book?

The rules are, he can not take a gift over $1000 without reporting it, each year....from what I understand? They can still accept gifts over $1000 but they simply have to declare who they got the gift from...if I am understanding this correctly???

He did not report any of them, for 20 years....
Taking a ride on someone's boat is not a gift.

Here he is admitting he took the trips.

Hhere is in admitting he did not pay for them.

Here he is admtting he did not disclouse them

And as predicted, here he is claiming ignorance of the rules, for the second time.
Thomas is claiming “personal hospitality”

As a judge, he should realize rules written to cover an invitation to someone’s home is not the same as being flown halfway around the world on a private jet for a ten day vacation on a private yacht

Does anyone believe this largest mega donor to the GOP and Thomas, did not discuss any Republican issues with Thomas that could go before the court?

Trumpers, if this were a Democratic president appointed justice accepting enormous gifts from the number one mega Democratic donor to the party,

Would YOU REALLY be defending the Democratic justice for hiding this for 20 plus years?

Does anyone believe this largest mega donor to the GOP and Thomas, did not discuss any Republican issues with Thomas that could go before the court?

Trumpers, if this were a Democratic president appointed justice accepting enormous gifts from the number one mega Democratic donor to the party,

Would YOU REALLY be defending the Democratic justice for hiding this for 20 plus years?

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 (2010), was a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States decided in 2010.

Senator Mitch McConnell commended the decision, arguing that it represented "an important step in the direction of restoring the First Amendment rights".[3] By contrast, former President Barack Obama stated that the decision "gives the special interests and their lobbyists even more power in Washington".

The ruling represented a turning point on campaign finance, allowing unlimited election spending by corporations and labor unions, and setting the stage for Speechnow.org v. FEC, which authorized the creation of "Independent Expenditure Committees", more commonly known as Super PACs

studies by political scientists have concluded that Citizens United worked in favor of the electoral success of Republican candidates.

Anyone want to guess how Clarence voted?

And I'm sure his billionaire Crow wanted him to vote that way.

"The real problem with Citizens United: Campaign finance, dark money, and shadow parties"

In fact, show me one time EVER that Clarence didn't side with billionaires. He did 100% of the time. Because he's bought and paid for.

I have to think this will get interesting. Thomas has taken a ton of trips paid for by a billionaire campaign donor.

On the surface this appears to be in violations of federal law when he reported none of them.

IN LATE JUNE 2019, right after the U.S. Supreme Court released its final opinion of the term, Justice Clarence Thomas boarded a large private jet headed to Indonesia. He and his wife were going on vacation: nine days of island-hopping in a volcanic archipelago on a superyacht staffed by a coterie of attendants and a private chef.

If Thomas had chartered the plane and the 162-foot yacht himself, the total cost of the trip could have exceeded $500,000. Fortunately for him, that wasn’t necessary: He was on vacation with real estate magnate and Republican megadonor Harlan Crow, who owned the jet — and the yacht, too.....................................

.....................These trips appeared nowhere on Thomas’ financial disclosures. His failure to report the flights appears to violate a law passed after Watergate that requires justices, judges, members of Congress and federal officials to disclose most gifts, two ethics law experts said. He also should have disclosed his trips on the yacht, these experts said.

Clarence Thomas Secretly Accepted Luxury Trips From Major GOP Donor

A bought and paid for Supreme Court judge. That's the very definition of a banana republic.

This is simply the democrats preparing the democrat media when they start to purge the courts of republicans.....just like they arrested Trump........there is nothing beyond the democrats right now...........

Forum List

Back