Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Yes. If they broke the law, nail them. Find it, prove it in court, and then nail them. And anyone who helped them.

I'm not consumed by partisan politics. I'm not like you. Thankfully.
Biden is running the justice department, jag-off.

The claim that you aren't partisan doesn't pass the laugh test.

Biden is running the justice department, jag-off.

The claim that you aren't partisan doesn't pass the laugh test.
Biden does not run the Justice Department, Einstein.

I answered your question. Let me make this even MORE simple for you:
  • If you think you have something, investigate it.
  • If you find something prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail them good.
  • If anyone helped them, including family, nail them too.
  • Anyone. Either party. Any time.
I've said that MANY times. You don't have the balls to say the same thing, winger. You'll hedge and qualify, because you're weak and you love your orange buffoon.

You goofballs think that everyone is as obediently one-sided as you are. Wrong. Sorry.

So you had absolutely no decision making power as to what contractor the Army chose.
Not true
I participated in four major contractual awards with major defense contractors
They kept us locked up in a secure location while the review was going on. Interaction with bidders was done with strict supervision of what we could and could not say

Biden does not run the Justice Department, Einstein.
Yes he does, moron.

Further discussion with you about this is pointless.

I answered your question. Let me make this even MORE simple for you:
  • If you think you have something, investigate it.
  • If you find something prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail them good.
  • If anyone helped them, including family, nail them too.
  • Anyone. Either party. Any time.
I've said that MANY times. You don't have the balls to say the same thing, winger. You'll hedge and qualify, because you're weak and you love your orange buffoon.

You goofballs think that everyone is as obediently one-sided as you are. Wrong. Sorry.

Again, Biden controls the justice department. If he doesn't want it prosecuted, then it doesn't get prosecuted..

So you are admitting or still denying that the Biden family is corrupt?
Can we discuss Trump and Clarence without bringing up Biden, who as far as I can tell is completely innocent. We heard Trump try to deflect the same way you're trying to. You control the House. If you have something, bring charges. If not, we have evidence against Trump and Clarence.

The leftwing hack propaganda agency would attack leftwing justices? Why aren't they going after Bragg?
Because it's not illegal for a prosecutor who votes Democratic to bring charges against a Republican. Being a Republican doesn't make you off limits.

Do you care about Hunter and Joe's corruption?
Yes let's hear about it. And compare what Hunter did to Jared getting $2 billion from the Saudi's. We know why they gave him that money. Because Trump sold them nuclear technology, weapons and military airplanes.

Can the Saudi's be trusted with what Trump gave them? In the past the USA said no. Trump sold it to them. Then 4 months after he leaves office, the Saudi's give Jared $2 billion? LOL So obvious.

How much did Hunter get? $1 million dollars a year? Nothing compared to jared and Don.

How do you know what he paid or didn't pay?

Here he is admitting he took the trips.

Hhere is in admitting he did not pay for them.

Here he is admtting he did not disclouse them

And as predicted, here he is claiming ignorance of the rules, for the second time.

Because it's not illegal for a prosecutor who votes Democratic to bring charges against a Republican. Being a Republican doesn't make you off limits.
Malicious prosecution is against the law, douchebag. He didn't even list a crime on his indictement.

And now he is saying he did not know he was supposed to.

Just as we said he would.

Hard to believe a SCOTUS Justice would use ignorance of the law as an excuse....not once, but twice.

Here he is admitting he took the trips.

Hhere is in admitting he did not pay for them.

Here he is admtting he did not disclouse them

And as predicted, here he is claiming ignorance of the rules, for the second time.
<YAWN!>

two words: Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back