Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

When you do, that would be the time to start a thread about it. This one is a waste of time.
Nonsense! If you find a judge for decades has not been reporting gifts from a billionaire, you don't have to connect those dots. Have you proven Biden has given anyone anything for giving Hunter a job? Yet you still persist about that?

Thomas “has accepted luxury trips virtually every year” from Crow for more than two decades without reporting them, ProPublica reported

This is why the media is so important and why you hate the media. Imagine what this guy and Trump could get away with if there was no media watchdogs watching them?

ProPublica states that its investigations are conducted by its staff of full-time investigative reporters, and the resulting stories are distributed to news partners for publication or broadcast. In some cases, reporters from both ProPublica and its partners work together on a story. ProPublica has partnered with more than 90 different news organizations, and it has won six Pulitzer Prizes.

No you recuse yourself if there actually IS a conflict

and no one has actually proven that.

Thomas's wife gets paid as a lobbyist no matter if what she is lobbying for makes it to the floor of Congress.

Nothing Thomas can do as a justice will affect the legislative process.

And again you could say that any Judge who is a member of any political party should be prohibited from ruling on anything.
Again, with a Judge, the appearance of a conflict of interest is enough to recuse yourself…..this does not look right

Judges at lower courts face strict standards to ensure impartiality ……Supreme Court considers them above such requirements

Were you personal friends with defense contractors?

Did you have any sway in which defense contractors were chosen? Somehow I doubt you were making the decisions for the DoD.

I had many defense contractor supervisors and employees that I had worked very closely with for years. I considered myself friendly but not friends.

I was a lead Test Engineer on major Army Communications systems worth hundreds of millions. I was the one who decided if the product passed or failed and how much corrective action was needed for acceptance and payment
Yes, I made decisions on behalf of the DoD

I understood I could not appear chummy with those I was approving their work.
Again…..The appearance of impropriety

Shitlibs can hardly hide their hatred of black people.

I'll bet their stuttering fuck could tell the best N jokes.... back in the 80s when he was coherent....

biden black predator.jpg

Again, with a Judge, the appearance of a conflict of interest is enough to recuse yourself…..this does not look right

Judges at lower courts face strict standards to ensure impartiality ……Supreme Court considers them above such requirements
While Supreme Court justices must adhere to some ethical requirements set by federal statute, they are not bound by any rules that include “the full sweep of basic ethical principles” that apply to other judges, the report accompanying the resolution says.

We are trying to change this. Guess who will fight it? Republicans. Why?

the American people need to know that the legal system—at its highest level—has some code that governs their conduct.

“How do we explain to them when they find out that every lawyer in this room, every judge in this room, every lawyer and every judge across the United States of America has a code of conduct, but the United States Supreme Court does not?” Williams said. “How do you explain to the American people when they discover that every part of our government structure, all the other agencies, have codes of conduct, but the United States Supreme Court does not?”

Then look to the leftwing politicians on the Supreme Court.
The watch dog agency that exposed Clarence would expose a liberal justice if they found anything inappropriate.

And you can bet there are right wing watch dog groups that aren't news or media. They just keep a very close eye on Sotomayor in hopes of catching her wearing black face to a party or something like that. So far they've found NOTHING on any of the liberals. If they had, trust me you and Fox would tell us.

How do you explain to the American people when they discover that every part of our government structure, all the other agencies, have codes of conduct, but the United States Supreme Court does not?”

Again, I would expect the highest court in the land to adhere to stricter standards than lower level judges
Their decisions need to be above reproach and without the appearance of bias

Nonsense! If you find a judge for decades has not been reporting gifts from a billionaire, you don't have to connect those dots. Have you proven Biden has given anyone anything for giving Hunter a job? Yet you still persist about that?
So you are admitting or still denying that the Biden family is corrupt?

I relayed my personal ethics requirements working for the DoD
And YES, I expect the judicial branch to maintain stricter standards of contact than I did
You said that you reported any gifts from defense contractors. Unless Harlan Crow is a contractor for the Judicial branch, there's no comparison.

The watch dog agency that exposed Clarence would expose a liberal justice if they found anything inappropriate.
The leftwing hack propaganda agency would attack leftwing justices? Why aren't they going after Bragg?

No ACTUAL conflict is why a judge recuses himself

I had many defense contractor supervisors and employees that I had worked very closely with for years. I considered myself friendly but not friends.

I was a lead Test Engineer on major Army Communications systems worth hundreds of millions. I was the one who decided if the product passed or failed and how much corrective action was needed for acceptance and payment
Yes, I made decisions on behalf of the DoD

I understood I could not appear chummy with those I was approving their work.
Again…..The appearance of impropriety
So you had absolutely no decision making power as to what contractor the Army chose.

Forum List

Back