Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

He didn't need to, dumbass. Hospitality is not a gift. If you stay at a friend's cabin in the mountains, do you declare it on your taxes?

You can ramble mindlessly and not address what I said all you want.

It could be his poor neighbor but if you know them well you recuse yourself.

Until quite recently the law said he doesn't have to, dumbass.

Last edited:

Looks stupid, hospitality is not considered a gift that needs to be claimed. Period. See Bob Menendez. But keep being a good racist Dem and attack Thomas.

Looks stupid, hospitality is not considered a gift that needs to be claimed. Period. See Bob Menendez. But keep being a good racist Dem and attack Thomas.
You just admitted he didn't have to report it.

How did I attack Thomas?

What a dumbass.

I said NOTHING about claimed. I understand you are reluctant to address what I actually said.

I said NOTHING about claimed. I understand you are reluctant to address what I actually said.
You claim he’s a lawbreaker. Citing that law. And you have yet to show that that man in particular had business before the court. If he had, it would have been brought up long before now.

You claim he’s a lawbreaker. Citing that law. And you have yet to show that that man in particular had business before the court. If he had, it would have been brought up long before now.

I claimed he is unethical.

The link was provided showing the case he had before the court. Read it.

I claimed he is unethical.

The link was provided showing the case he had before the court. Read it.
And he is not unethical. He followed the laws as written. So you can’t actually show that particular man having business before the court. Don’t feel bad, nobody else has been able to either.

And he is not unethical. He followed the laws as written. So you can’t actually show that particular man having business before the court. Don’t feel bad, nobody else has been able to either.

Already did. You just want to deflect.

Forum List

Back