Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

So, what if George Soros were to wine and dine liberal justices and take them on week long vacations on his personal yacht where they could talk about the weather and popular movies?

The way I see it, as long as Soros doesn’t have a case before the court, it would not even have to be reported.

So, what if George Soros were to wine and dine liberal justices and take them on week long vacations on his personal yacht where they could talk about the weather and popular movies?

The way I see it, as long as Soros doesn’t have a case before the court, it would not even have to be reported.
Thomas reeks of favoritism and judicial partiality.

While I believe this totally improper a Supreme Court judge should know enough to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.

Seems we have justices that don't understand that.
You mean like Ginsburg who received a gift of $1,000,000?

legally, it wouldn't. Who says he isn't doing that now?

We have as much issue with Gorsuch and Alito. Thomas is just the worst of the lot.

Has nothing to do with skin color

Huge fail
You idiots have an issue with any justice who respects the US constitution

While I believe this totally improper a Supreme Court judge should know enough to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.

Seems we have justices that don't understand that.
There is nothing that appears improper and a judge having friends that are rich and going on trips with them

This is all hyperbole by demafasict propagandist to undermine the courts

There is nothing that appears improper and a judge having friends that are rich and going on trips with them

What if it were Liberal Judges going on paid vacations with George Soros?

No big deal

You leave out the part where these friends pay for the trips. Give them undocumented "loans". Etc.

The court is undermining the courts all on their own. They need no help.

Sotomayor has her staff hocking her book as a condition of her appearing for a speaking engagement. That’s ok though.

No idea about this gift. Have a link?

Thanks.

When the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg accepted a $1 million prize from a liberal billionaire’s foundation, she pledged to pass the money to a list of designated charities. Four years later, it is unclear where Ginsburg sent that money—an ambiguity that experts say raises conflict of interest concerns.

If true she should have been drug over the coals until every penny was accounted for and like above, it should not be done, period.

Forum List

Back