'Clarence Thomas is corrupt – end of story

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The man has taken 4 million dollars worth of gifts from outside interests. That's more than every other supreme court justice who has served since he started combined. Clarence Thomas is corrupt and needs to be taken off the court.

No. It is not the “end of” any story. It’s just a lie in the wrong forum by a scumbag troll.

IQ2 is at least beneath any hope of ever being considered honest.

... Justices Stephen Breyer and Ruth Bader Ginsburg similarly listed as "reimbursements" trips whose value went undisclosed.

Breyer has taken 219 reimbursed trips since 2004, more than any other sitting justice.

He's going to do a Ginsburg.

He'll either wait til a Republican is in office to retire, or die, leaving the seat open.

The man has taken 4 million dollars worth of gifts from outside interests. That's more than every other supreme court justice who has served since he started combined. Clarence Thomas is corrupt and needs to be taken off the court.

Clarence Thomas is a great American, Al Sharpton has filled his pockets with tens of millions of dollars and never worked a day in his life. I suspect you are affiliated with his National Action Network.

I suppose I could be convinced of this topic, if someone could prove that he would have ruled differently if he hadn't been given these gifts.

. . . but I have seen no evidence that these rulings go against his life long judicial philosophy, so this narrative coming out of the left-wing media, makes absolutely no sense, IMO.

What is really going on, is more than likely a concerted effort to get him removed so that Biden can get an appointment to the supreme court.

the only black man on the SC will not be removed by dem plantation racists . ..

It's likely much more than that. every time we turn around it turns out someone else found something he "forgot" to report.

If Thomas was a liberal you guys would be calling for his impeachment. The mf is corrupt, ideology has nothing to do with it.

I have a new hero Marion Barry

Forum List

Back