Sellout

They would have to be Al Sharpton to risk their careers for that chump change, and none of them appear to be stupid to me. I'll got with 99.99 to 1 for a thousand, Alex.
But the bribes aren't $18,000, if you're offered $253,686 in one go, you're not whipping a calculator out to see what average that puts you on over your career to date.

Judges, politicians, everyone in the public sector shouldn't never be allowed to accept any gift, imo.

sorry IM there aint anyway you are going to convince me that the democrat party is any better...living in California showed me what kind of party they are....they favor the rich.....are just as bigoted as any republican...and they are not as good at governing that they claim to be....and they, just like the republicans, have a lot of shady incompetent people running the show...
And like I said, until you show me something llike the 2025 Project from Democrats, you can't convince me they are worse. You show me where Democrats in California are opposing equal rights for non whites. Show me where California Democrats are talking about how whites are being discriminated against. As a whole, the Democratic party is NOT as bigoted as the Republican party, this forum shows that. There are defiintely some democrats who are racists, but the racisrs don't control the party.

View attachment 959587
Here is the picture of a sellout. Not only has he sold out the black community, he has sold out America. This is a supreme court justice. He is the ultimate arbiter of the law. Yet he has taken gifts from people, some who have had cases in front of the court. Out of 5 million dollars in gifts gven to the justices, Thomas got 80 percent, or 4 million dollars worth of gifts. It's time the Supreme Court gets incuded in the overhaul or reform of our justice system. It's time for Thomas to go.

Watchdog: Of $5M in gifts to all Supreme Court justices, Thomas took $4M​

Supreme Court justices combined have received nearly $5 million in gifts over the past 20 years, and Justice Clarence Thomas received the lion's share.

Data release Thursday by judiciary watchdog Fix the Court found the high court's nine justices have accepted 344 gifts valued at almost $3 million since 2004. Adding 202 gifts for eight justices who have stepped down since then, that number grows to over $4.7 million.

Thomas, alone, has accepted 193 gifts valued at over $4 million. The report also noted the George H.W. Bush appointee received an additional 126 "likely but not confirmed gifts."

The group added Thomas only reported 27 of the gifts on his financial disclosures.

The problem is your system. The whole thing is politicised. Presidents should not appoint Judges at any level.. Judges should appoint judges based on ability not on political allegiance.

Judges should adhere to a mandatory judges code which imposes term limits.No job for life. The Alitos and Thomases will soon be replaced..

I do not know the name of any judge on our supreme court. Or their politics. But they do a decent job. Even the stuff I dont like I understand.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The problem is your system. The whole thing is politicised. Presidents should not appoint Judges at any level.. Judges should appoint judges based on ability not on political allegiance.

They have to be confirmed by the Senate.

Works out to less than $18K a year each. You're truly an idiot if you think that is enough to corrupt a SC judge.
Now there's some analysis that's not disingenuous in every way, no sirree, not no way!

sorry IM there aint anyway you are going to convince me that the democrat party is any better...living in California showed me what kind of party they are
Oh good, a state vs federal comparison.

That's useful.

View attachment 959587
Here is the picture of a sellout. Not only has he sold out the black community, he has sold out America. This is a supreme court justice. He is the ultimate arbiter of the law. Yet he has taken gifts from people, some who have had cases in front of the court. Out of 5 million dollars in gifts gven to the justices, Thomas got 80 percent, or 4 million dollars worth of gifts. It's time the Supreme Court gets incuded in the overhaul or reform of our justice system. It's time for Thomas to go.

Watchdog: Of $5M in gifts to all Supreme Court justices, Thomas took $4M​

Supreme Court justices combined have received nearly $5 million in gifts over the past 20 years, and Justice Clarence Thomas received the lion's share.

Data release Thursday by judiciary watchdog Fix the Court found the high court's nine justices have accepted 344 gifts valued at almost $3 million since 2004. Adding 202 gifts for eight justices who have stepped down since then, that number grows to over $4.7 million.

Thomas, alone, has accepted 193 gifts valued at over $4 million. The report also noted the George H.W. Bush appointee received an additional 126 "likely but not confirmed gifts."

The group added Thomas only reported 27 of the gifts on his financial disclosures.

Compare his numbers with Biden, Pelosi, and Shumer.. I dare you

Forum List

Back