Clarence Thomas vs George Floyd

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Should Clarence Thomas be honored with a statue? I mean George Floyd has at least one and he was only famous for being a criminal killed by police. Doesn't a black Supreme Court Justice deserve a statue more than George Floyd does? Or, is Clarence Thomas nothing but an Uncle Tom?

In a Tuesday 32-20 Georgia Senate vote, Republicans elected to erect a statue of Justice Thomas on the state Capitol grounds.

Democrats, who are in the minority, instead offered to erect a statue of the late John Lewis, a civil rights legend and Georgia congressman. Unsurprisingly, Republicans didn’t go for it.

As long as it doesn't look like someone holding a brown cock or performing felatio..

1676566477428.jpeg
1676566497578.jpeg

Should Clarence Thomas be honored with a statue? I mean George Floyd has at least one and he was only famous for being a criminal killed by police. Doesn't a black Supreme Court Justice deserve a statue more than George Floyd does? Or, is Clarence Thomas nothing but an Uncle Tom?

In a Tuesday 32-20 Georgia Senate vote, Republicans elected to erect a statue of Justice Thomas on the state Capitol grounds.

Democrats, who are in the minority, instead offered to erect a statue of the late John Lewis, a civil rights legend and Georgia congressman. Unsurprisingly, Republicans didn’t go for it.

I think they should erect a statue of Justice Thomas because he was voted for by the majority.

If Dems had the majority then they should erect the statue they want.

Everything else is just partison butthurt.

George Floyd would not be worthy of shinning Justice Thomas's shoes.

Which State commissioned a statue of George Floyd?
Are you trying to say there are no George Floyd statues? Or, are you agreeing with me in that no state should commission a George Floyd statue but a state should commission a Clarence Thomas statue? Take your pick.

John Lewis is a better option
A true American Patriot

Are you trying to say there are no George Floyd statues? Or, are you agreeing with me in that no state should commission a George Floyd statue but a state should commission a Clarence Thomas statue? Take your pick.
I asked a question. Do you not know the answer? You compared a State commissioning a statue of a SC Justice to a privately commissioned Statue of Mr. Floyd. Unless you know of a state that has commissioned a statue of Mr. Floyd, do you?

I'm not a fan of our tax dollars being confiscated for any purpose other than those originally set forth in the Constitution.
Same goes for state govts, they should not be taking public funds for anything but the necessities of govt.

Less public spending = more money taxpayers keep = more individual freedom

I'd vote for both statues. Thomas and Lewis.

Forum List

Back