clarification needed on weird rule...

You know, a reference to family as a static thing (you've got kids, you've got parents), or a reference to a family with the qualifier "if your kids/siblings/parents do such and such" is much different than a direct insult reference.

Your 3 kids are morons, your kids/siblings/parents are "x", or something like that is a direct attack.

But, just referencing a person's family as a LEGITIMATE part of the thread (incest), then it should be looked at as merely reference.

jmho.

I do not consider questioning an adult for having children to be attacking those children, as long as it is part of a legitimate topic.

However, hitting on one of my girls is a no-no.:evil:

Dang it! That's twice now that my infraction attempt has failed to garner a demerit. If this keeps up Ravi is gonna think I'm the teacher's pet.

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I'm
deaded.gif

Pilgrim shuts off computer and runs for his life from Gunny
bananadie.gif

:)

I edited again

Last edited:
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I'm
deaded.gif

Pilgrim shuts off computer and runs for his life from Gunny
bananadie.gif

Nah I dont think i've done anything out of line with the ladies...just dont look at the discussion article, bones, and I had earlier :lol: wait article was the bad boy there

Really now...? Seems I need to be asking a few questions ...:eusa_eh:

DIsclaimer: I f you mess with dis, I'm just backing away slowly ..... you deserve whatever you get ...

Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before.

I'm typically not wildly impressed by an ability to whine really loudly for extended period of time. :D

If my brother-in-law was a USMB poster and I said "I had sex with your sister last night"...would that be okay?

Forum List

Back