Classical liberalism

The left has never had anything to do with liberalism.

So, can we, PLEASE, stop calling the totalitarian marxist collectivists LIBERALS?

It is an abomination for the real liberalism to call the leftards that

Oh I get it....it is the right wing who are LIBERALS

I want to be able to work for a living with decent wages.
I want to be able to get sick without going bankrupt.
I want to be able to smoke what I want.
Drink what I want.
Be free of meddlers and spies.
Eat a big ass burger.
Drive down the road without being pulled over and searched at bullshit fascist checkpoints.
Be sure my investments are at least somewhat safe.
Own a gun(s).
Not submit to arbitrary authority.
I want to be free of religion.
I want my vote to count.
I want to say whatever it is I want to say in a reasonable tone.
I want villains to be jailed even if they are billionaires.
I want my neighbor to have all these things as well even if he believes different.

What does that make me? Never mind, keep your labels, it makes me an American.

Yet you vote Left....against the things you want.

So, can we, PLEASE, stop calling the totalitarian marxist collectivists LIBERALS?

yep. not all of them, but the libertarian part.

Drink what I want.
Eat a big ass burger.
Drive down the road without being pulled over and searched at bullshit fascist checkpoints.
Own a gun(s).
I want my vote to count.
I want my neighbor to have all these things as well even if he believes different.

it makes you a nutcase as you clearly have cognitive dissonance - voting for those who will abolish all your dreams :cuckoo:

yep. not all of them, but the libertarian part.

Libertarians are not liberals

They do not give a shit about anyone but themselves

Drink what I want.
Eat a big ass burger.
Own a gun(s).
I want my vote to count.

Maybe but I damned sure am not voting for republicans and their trickle down bullshit and their willingness to let the Christian right make social policy because those two put it all in jeopardy.

totalitarian Totalitarianism or totalitarian state is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. Totalitarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

marxist following the ideas of Marx and Engels WordNet Search - 3.1

collectivists Bolshevism: Soviet communism WordNet Search - 3.1

Vox, you sound as if you don't know the terms. Read up above, and that may help you stop exposing that lack of knowledge.

So how does that differ from the agenda of the Democrat party?

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
- Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Drink what I want.
Eat a big ass burger.
Own a gun(s).
I want my vote to count.

Maybe but I damned sure am not voting for republicans and their trickle down bullshit and their willingness to let the Christian right make social policy because those two put it all in jeopardy.

The sad truth is this, EVERYTHING is trickle down, always has been.

You either earn it from someone who has it, or you get it from the Gov who TAKES it from someone who has it.

It's ALL trickle down....and I hate to tell you this...the Christian Right is not setting any policy.

You either earn it from someone who has it, or you get it from the Gov who TAKES it from someone who has it.

It's ALL trickle down....and I hate to tell you this...the Christian Right is not setting any policy.

Sure they aren't, what's the republican platform on marriage equality, abortion, freedom of non christian religion, etc. ? Who the hell came up with all that moralizing bullshit that keeps you people pushing for laws against?

As to trickle down I am specifically referring to the sickness that makes you guys want to give them tax money and tax breaks in return for ruination and tiny little fines for grand, grand, grand theft.

totalitarian Totalitarianism or totalitarian state is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. Totalitarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vox, you sound as if you don't know the terms. Read up above, and that may help you stop exposing that lack of knowledge.

You guys have made the OP, you have to defend it.

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum they can get away with

It is labor that trickles up and labor that creates wealth

Last edited:

Sure they aren't, what's the republican platform on marriage equality, abortion, freedom of non christian religion, etc. ? Who the hell came up with all that moralizing bullshit that keeps you people pushing for laws against?

As to trickle down I am specifically referring to the sickness that makes you guys want to give them tax money and tax breaks in return for ruination and tiny little fines for grand, grand, grand theft.

Sure they aren't, what's the republican platform on marriage equality, abortion, freedom of non christian religion, etc. ?

Flawed logic.
Your position assumes NOBODY but a "Christian" could be against those things.
The SINGLE most discriminated against Religion in America is Christianity.
Abortion is the law of the land, only idiots support it at EVERY point in the pregnancy though.
You want to kill your kids have at it....but don't slice them up at 8.5 months and leave them writhing on the table until they quit quivering.

It saddens my heart that you think Muslims should be able to stone people to death on American soil....that honor killings should be allowed for not being "Islamic" enough....or for somehow "transgressing" Sharia law.

You guys have made the OP, you have to defend it.

I'm doing fine with it Jake....

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum I can get away with

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum I can get away with

Is it?
Labor at its most basic component is ALWAYS time for dollars.
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.
Labor/Business is symbiotic at best rw......ALWAYS.

ANYTIME labor costs EXCEED market value labor loses because NOBODY is in bidness to LOSE money.

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

ANYTIME labor costs EXCEED market value labor loses because NOBODY is in bidness to LOSE money.

Labor creates wealth

Then they wait for trickle down to return some of that wealth to those who create it

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

Labor creates wealth

Then they wait for trickle down to return some of that wealth to those who create it

Time for dollars kid.

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

If wages at McDonald's were raised incrementally, 5% at a time, at what point would McDonald's start losing money?

Forum List

Back