Classical liberalism

I am shocked. A thread in which nutters are trying to define liberalism for liberals.

This is a very important topic among nutters. Very important.

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum I can get away with

Is it?
Labor at its most basic component is ALWAYS time for dollars.
That is it.

It is labor that trickles up and labor that creates wealth

Time for dollars kid.
Labor/Business is symbiotic at best rw......ALWAYS.

ANYTIME labor costs EXCEED market value labor loses because NOBODY is in bidness to LOSE money.

Labor creates wealth

Then they wait for trickle down to return some of that wealth to those who create it

Time for dollars kid.

ANYTIME labor costs EXCEED market value labor loses because NOBODY is in bidness to LOSE money.

And corporate america can use outsourcing and immigration to skew the old supply and demand ratio between labor and jobs availability in their favor. Both political parties at fault here selling out the working class.

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum I can get away with

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

Labor creates wealth

Then they wait for trickle down to return some of that wealth to those who create it

Time for dollars kid.

No shit Sherlock

The problem today is that profits are soaring while labor rates remain stagnant. The gap between executive compensation and labor is widening

Maybe but I damned sure am not voting for republicans and their trickle down bullshit and their willingness to let the Christian right make social policy because those two put it all in jeopardy.

The sad truth is this, EVERYTHING is trickle down, always has been.

You either earn it from someone who has it, or you get it from the Gov who TAKES it from someone who has it.

It's ALL trickle down....and I hate to tell you this...the Christian Right is not setting any policy.

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum they can get away with

I'll bet you claim you aren't a commie, don't you.

I am shocked. A thread in which nutters are trying to define liberalism for liberals.

This is a very important topic among nutters. Very important.

Someone has to do it since everything liberals say is a lie.

The sad truth is this, EVERYTHING is trickle down, always has been.

You either earn it from someone who has it, or you get it from the Gov who TAKES it from someone who has it.

It's ALL trickle down....and I hate to tell you this...the Christian Right is not setting any policy.

Trickle down is a myth......they only trickle down the bare minimum they can get away with

I'll bet you claim you aren't a commie, don't you.

As Joe McCarthy raises his head

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

Labor creates wealth

You do realize, I assume, that Karl Marx conceived the labor theory of value, and economists have shown his theory to be wrong time and time again.

Spouting the labor theory of value only proves that you're an ignorant commie dumb fuck.

Is it?
That is it.

Time for dollars kid.

Labor creates wealth

You do realize, I assume, that Karl Marx conceived the labor theory of value, and economists have shown his theory to be wrong time and time again.

Spouting the labor theory of value only proves that you're an ignorant commie dumb fuck.

Yes...anyone who acknowledges the value of labor must be a commie

Way to go fingerboy

Labor creates wealth

Yes...anyone who acknowledges the value of labor must be a commie

Way to go fingerboy

I said the labor theory of value. Karl Marx invented the idea in Das Kapital.

Don't be too upset, I realize that you don't know you're spouting commie propaganda. How could you? That would take actual thought and an understanding of economics and history. virtually everything liberals believe about economics is based on the ideas of Karl Marx, but they are all too fucking stupid to know that.

Clasical Liberal is a term favored by conservatives to celebrate that they have finally advanced to the state where liberals were 200 years ago

Why would modern liberals be classical liberals?

Classical liberalism is closer to modern conservatism than it is to modern liberalism.

Yep. "Modern liberalism" has evolved into communism. It bares no resemblance to what the Founding Fathers believed.

Clasical Liberal is a term favored by conservatives to celebrate that they have finally advanced to the state where liberals were 200 years ago

And self-described "modern liberals" have evolved all the way to communism.

That's why i call modern day leftists LOLberals. it's wrong to call them liberal. They do not believe in or support liberty at all. They enjoy authoirtarianism to the extreme. They advocate it. They believe people are evil and that only LOLberals just like them know what is best for everyone.

Frankly, it would be of great service to simply XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why i call modern day leftists LOLberals. it's wrong to call them liberal. They do not believe in or support liberty at all. They enjoy authoirtarianism to the extreme. They advocate it. They believe people are evil and that only LOLberals just like them know what is best for everyone.

Frankly, it would be of great service to simply put XXX.

That's why I believe secession is the only way to save freedom in this world. These rabid communists will never allow it so long as they live, and they infest all our institutions like government, education and the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abraham Lincoln (no commie, bripat) stated that labor precedes wealth.

That truism has existed since man has existed.

Equally true are those men who steal the fruits of other men's labor.

Why would modern liberals be classical liberals?

Classical liberalism is closer to modern conservatism than it is to modern liberalism.

Yep. "Modern liberalism" has evolved into communism. It bares no resemblance to what the Founding Fathers believed.

That point would have some merit if you believed that all progress should have ended in 1789.

Forum List

Back