Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
278675-7381dfeded44fd3b6dc84d94fdd8bcc3.jpg

Trump should get back at them.

He could hold a worried look on his face & a phone up to his ear as he ran full blast out of the stadium.

That would freak them out :)

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5
I guess he'll just have to go to another Wrestlemania or tractor pull or cow chip throwing contest to feel the love.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

I'm even more glad now I bet my wife the Astros would beat the Nats.

Even when down 2-0 I didn't doubt the outcome. Still don't.

One more to go for Texas.

He would have been booed down there, too.

It’s just great. Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not. Republicans love to argue against the negative polls on Trump with his large rallies. Obviously those people would cheer. The World Series stadium serves you a general sample of the American populace. Republicans just can’t win. Many even chanted “lock him up!”

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.

Getting a deferment is not dodging the draft! if that were true, the list of Dems who fall into that category would be endless!

The Gold Star mother's husband insulted Trump because his immigration policy was killing his business. It had nothing to do with their son.

The only POW he denigrated was McCain and I would say in hindsight that McCain deserved that and much more because of political treason.

He wouldn’t have been booed in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

He wouldn’t have been booed in Texas.

Houston. A city. Those things Trumptards hate so fiercely.

It’s just great. Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not. Republicans love to argue against the negative polls on Trump with his large rallies. Obviously those people would cheer. The World Series stadium serves you a general sample of the American populace. Republicans just can’t win. Many even chanted “lock him up!”

5db642d6210000063334b338.jpeg

Trump Greeted With ‘Lock Him Up’ Chants And Boos At World Series

Lock him up!

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

Forum List

Back