Zone1 Clean Debate Zone: The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Phone lines will open up after the debate

It will be interesting to me to see how the debate is treated on different media vs straight, no-spin-zone C-SPAN

September 10, 2024

Campaign 2024​

Simulcast - ABC News Presidential Debate​

2024 Democratic presidential nominees Kamala Harris and Donald Trump participate in the ABC News Presidential Debate hosted at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

Last edited:
#1 Question: The Economy

Harris spoke about Small Businesses vs what she said is Trump tax on people - Tariffs?

Trump speaking about evil immigrants and briefly mentioned economy

Looks like the debate might go off the rails early on. I hope not. I'd like to see both of them address the questions asked and not go off into attacks on others.

Last edited:
She completely ignored the actual first question. As far as I'm concerned, she loses no matter what Trump does.

She notes how bad the Trump's tariffs (taxes) are and she is right, BUT he quickly notes that the Biden administration left them in place.

Harris loses again.

#1 Question: The Economy

Harris spoke about Small Businesses vs what she said is Trump tax on people - Tariffs?

Trump speaking about evil immigrants and briefly mentioned economy

Looks like the debate might go off the rails early on. I hope not. I'd like to see both of them address the questions asked and not go off into attacks on others.

It's over. It will get very personal. See it coming.

Underneath all the answers -- it's hostile/personal.

Last edited:
Trump outright lied about WV. Not even a questionable position. An outright lie.

The previous governor was Earl Ray Tomblin and his only positions were how to line his own pockets.

She notes how bad the Trump's tariffs (taxes) are and she is right, BUT he quickly notes that the Biden administration left them in place.

Harris loses again.

Trump proposed huge tariffs, he said get rid of income tax, and just have tariffs, which got destroyed by just about anyone who knows anything about economics.

Biden has tariffs, because tariffs are here to stay. There's a big difference between tariffs and what Trump proposed.

Trump proposed huge tariffs, he said get rid of income tax, and just have tariffs, which got destroyed by just about anyone who knows anything about economics.

Biden has tariffs, because tariffs are here to stay. There's a big difference between tariffs and what Trump proposed.

Harris condemned them but then her administration kept them. She looked really bad there.

Now Trump lied about "everyone" being for sending RVW back to the states but he has always repeated this lie and I'm not sure it matters are this point.

Harris condemned them but then her administration kept them. She looked really bad there.

Now Trump lied about "everyone" being for sending RVW back to the states but he has always repeated this lie and I'm not sure it matters are this point.

No, you don't understand what she's talking about.

"The Trump policy that scares economists the most"

"Trump proposed sweeping tariffs on all $3 trillion worth of imports into the United States, including a 60% tariff on imports from China and a 10% across-the-board tariff on imports from other nations."

This doesn't exist right now.

Oh oh! Prosecution of criminals has come up. Uh oh! Rallies! People leaving. Speak about the people not yourself.

the rallies response LOL

Seh baited him. He too the bait. Now we're on WWIII

Eating the dogs, eating the pets. He's nibbled on the bait and then swallowed it hook/line/and sinker

No, you don't understand what she's talking about.

"The Trump policy that scares economists the most"

"Trump proposed sweeping tariffs on all $3 trillion worth of imports into the United States, including a 60% tariff on imports from China and a 10% across-the-board tariff on imports from other nations."

This doesn't exist right now.

She was not speaking of policies. She said his tariffs were wrong. The Biden/Harris administration left them in place.

They asked about immigration. Kamala avoids the question and talks about being a prosecutor. Trump talks about how Kamala has few people at her rallies. He talks about eating dogs and cats (and pets....)

Trump triples down on the Springfield lie. And a lie it is.

Trump is losing it................

Forum List

Back