cleared to land

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
KJFK // this is Air Force One // request permission to land.

AF One // KJFK // military runway avaiable - begin approach.

KJFK // AF ONE // ETA 3 minutes, thank you.

AF One // KJFK // report to security HQ and bring your phone records with you.

Mueller requested phone records about Air Force One statement

awwwwwwwww shit, The Cartel is gonna have a long weekend trying to remember what they said.

the loop widens ...

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Mueller does seem to be going down the obstruction of justice road over Trump's firing of Comey. I'm sort of surprised. I mean yes, Trump fired him because he wouldn't end the Russiagate investigation of Flynn. BUT, presidents do have near bulletproof status in hiring and firing executive office folks. Nixon was not sunk for firing the entire dept of justice till he got to the Toady Bork who'd rid him of a meddlesome prosecutor

It may mean that Trump actually has a crime of Russian and Trump campaign collusion, and the crime is trying to cover it up.

Poor Mueller, still fishing.....

970A7570_1448980364.jpg

So far no one has ever provided evidence of how the Russian's influenced the election? ..... :dunno:

It's like calling the cops and reporting there was an armed robbery, but you didn't see anyone with guns and nothing was taken. ..... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Mueller does seem to be going down the obstruction of justice road over Trump's firing of Comey. I'm sort of surprised. I mean yes, Trump fired him because he wouldn't end the Russiagate investigation of Flynn. BUT, presidents do have near bulletproof status in hiring and firing executive office folks. Nixon was not sunk for firing the entire dept of justice till he got to the Toady Bork who'd rid him of a meddlesome prosecutor

It may mean that Trump actually has a crime of Russian and Trump campaign collusion, and the crime is trying to cover it up.

if Trump would have told Comey he would fully cooperate from the get-go this shit might be over now. But Trump's hiding something and couldnt do that.

So far Mueller seems to be covering all the bases.

So far no one has ever provided evidence of how the Russian's influenced the election? ..... :dunno:

It's like calling the cops and saying there was an armed robbery but nothing was taken. ..... :cool:

an armed robbery but nothing was taken.

thats against the law ^^^^^^^^^^^^

you dumbass.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The tax payers of the United States need to focus on the bright side here; at least he hasn't demanded urine, stool and sperm samples from the cleaning crew at Trump Towers....... yet. :rolleyes:

if and when he starts requesting samples you can bet anyone who knows anything, or has seen anyone enter the building will start singing like a love bird.

Mueller has probably thought of that - you did.

Like I said, this entire thing will boil down to something like Trump took a questionable tax deduction for a business lunch on March 14, 1987.
But the lunch took place in Moscow, and the Russians paid the tab
Never mind Bernie spent his honeymoon in the USSR.

ok, nevermind..

Trumps tax returns are in play ... anything that could be Russian related is in play .. time will tell where the trail leads.

Like I said, this entire thing will boil down to something like Trump took a questionable tax deduction for a business lunch on March 14, 1987.

ok, nevermind..

Trumps tax returns are in play ... anything that could be Russian related is in play .. time will tell where the trail leads.
Thanks for acknowledging this witch hunt has nothing to do with Russians.

BTW - Statute of Limitations is ten years from the point of charges being filed.

That was a hilarious comment, who'd have thunk that Lindsey Graham had a sense of humor? :D

"The No. 2 guy went to the Soviet Union on his honeymoon and I don't think he ever came back," -- Lindsey Graham, 2016 GOP Presidential Primary Debate

Forum List

Back