Clearly A Ransom

Come on guys. It costs money to send and keep 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq. You remember Iraq? The war Obama claimed victory for?

Come on guys. It costs money to send and keep 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq. You remember Iraq? The war Obama claimed victory for?
The war you ignorant fucks still wish we were fighting?
I have buddies in combat in Iraq today, dufus.
You were much happier about Iraq when they were coming home in caskets
I was much happier with the peaceful and law abiding Iraq when Bush left office.

Of course it was. We were paying iran in 490M dollar installments. And, apparently, this went down the day before the January payment of 490M dollars. I know this because I pulled up an article from January. BEFORE this shit storm ever came out.
obamas lying ass was using the excuse "it wasn't official until January 20th" or some bullshit. But that doesn't matter, because we started paying them in December.
And the rubes just followed in line :lol:

The war you ignorant fucks still wish we were fighting?
we are silly goose. Remember our dumbfuck in chief sending people in right after he pulled out?
So like Weatherman, you were happier when our soldiers were coming home in caskets
God no. I wish we never went in. But we did. And we are back in. Your boi is a failure. Suck it up and move on.

Forum List

Back