Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

What negro 'parent' would actually give their young negro son a fucking realistic handgun to go into the neighborhood to play with?
Dear God!' The negroes are actually competing to be the first to run off the fucking cliff like negro lemmings.
With Rev. Al collecting five bucks from each one as they approach the cliff.

It is tragic, what kind of parenting did this child have. Someone removed that orange tip. Someone taught this child that the correct response when told to put their hands up is to pull out the fake gun. Who told him to do that? That's what killed this child. Not the officers who are used to being ambushed and used to child killers.
Good post. Too often in these cases we don't think about the parenting. Could be the parents (or parent, singular), or whoever gave this kid this gun, is who is really to blame here, and not the cops OR the kid.

Who the heck gives a 12 year old kid a gun that looks real, orange tip or not ? Why does a kid this age run around with a toy gun anyway ? To practice becoming a criminal, like some of the older ones he sees around him ? Is this the kind of upbringing to keep him out of trouble, and on the right path in life ?

Want to give 12 year old a gift ? How about a microscope ? How about a guitar ? How about instructional videos about the law, or science, or music ?

Yes!!

When black parent give their kids guns its to practice being a criminal why else would a parent give a kid a toy gun? What? To play with or something? Yeah right he was a black 12 year old...they dont play with toys
That's right negro 'parents' (that's a fucking joke) give their kids realistic copies of handguns to 'play with' in the streets'. That's REALLY smart!

Did you know that black parent make the guns themselves too? I mean, who else would do it?

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

Guess the know-it-all gun nutters all got reeeel busy elsewhere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, we can take our time. But "we" are not the ones who are staring what we think could be DEATH, straight in the face. The 2 cops are the ones who did that.

EXACTLY my point and EXACTLY what I already wrote.

Funny thing is, not one of the know-it-all gun nutters can tell. They're all big tough guys on a keyboard but faced with this real life decision, and they are MORE like to make a mistake because they really don't know even a fraction of what they brag about.

And, THAT is why they all went POOF! and disappeared.
I DO know what I talk about, I served 5 years in the military, including some time in the Army National Guard, and confronted rioters in the Harlem riots in the summer of 1964. I had a rifle with a fixed bayonet, and rioters were all over the place. And how do you know what is the experience of other posters in this forum ? Some of them could be police officers right now.

5 years in the military and you even had a bayonet ...

And you can't tell either.

The police officers could not tell.

THAT is the point.

:bang3:
Excuse me for my confusion here, but exactly WHAT is the "point" you are talking about ????

I've said it over and over - in a high stress situation, the cops could not tell this was a bb gun. The phony hunt-n-grunt gun nutters here cannot tell either and they're too chicken to even try.

You saying you were in military gives you some sort of knowledge germane to this discussion is incorrect because you were told what was in your hand.

Possibly a rush to judgement but this not likely.
Yes Playing, have you never played with toy guns as a kid?
The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
A concerned citizen, (negro) called 911.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
Today's 'toy handguns' are impossible to tell from real handguns.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some stupid negro removed the orange colour.
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
You forgot about the part where the 911 operator was told at least TWICE that the gun was a BB gun.

But that does not dovetail into your patently racist post, does it?
Sooooooo. Someone on the 911 line said: "Don't worry. The authentic looking semi auto handgun is actually a BB gun". The 911 operator then tells the cops this FACT??????? and the cops then believe it?
What are you? A fucking moron?
You want the cops to risk their lives on this?
You're right. The cops were warned, presumably. So that child just had to die.

And I'm the moron.
You stupid little cock sucker.
So you'd risk your life on some strangers opinion about whether the gun was real or not?
That makes you someone with a death wish.
Permanent Ignore

It is tragic, what kind of parenting did this child have. Someone removed that orange tip. Someone taught this child that the correct response when told to put their hands up is to pull out the fake gun. Who told him to do that? That's what killed this child. Not the officers who are used to being ambushed and used to child killers.
Good post. Too often in these cases we don't think about the parenting. Could be the parents (or parent, singular), or whoever gave this kid this gun, is who is really to blame here, and not the cops OR the kid.

Who the heck gives a 12 year old kid a gun that looks real, orange tip or not ? Why does a kid this age run around with a toy gun anyway ? To practice becoming a criminal, like some of the older ones he sees around him ? Is this the kind of upbringing to keep him out of trouble, and on the right path in life ?

Want to give 12 year old a gift ? How about a microscope ? How about a guitar ? How about instructional videos about the law, or science, or music ?

Yes!!

When black parent give their kids guns its to practice being a criminal why else would a parent give a kid a toy gun? What? To play with or something? Yeah right he was a black 12 year old...they dont play with toys
That's right negro 'parents' (that's a fucking joke) give their kids realistic copies of handguns to 'play with' in the streets'. That's REALLY smart!

Did you know that black parent make the guns themselves too? I mean, who else would do it?
"Black parents don't have the collective IQ to fucking tie their own shoelaces.
Ya. That's right. Negroes "make the guns themselves".
You need to get to a clinic pal.
Permanent Ignore.

Yes, we can take our time. But "we" are not the ones who are staring what we think could be DEATH, straight in the face. The 2 cops are the ones who did that.

Funny thing is, not one of the know-it-all gun nutters can tell. They're all big tough guys on a keyboard but faced with this real life decision, and they are MORE like to make a mistake because they really don't know even a fraction of what they brag about.

I DO know what I talk about, I served 5 years in the military, including some time in the Army National Guard, and confronted rioters in the Harlem riots in the summer of 1964. I had a rifle with a fixed bayonet, and rioters were all over the place. And how do you know what is the experience of other posters in this forum ? Some of them could be police officers right now.

THAT is the point.

Excuse me for my confusion here, but exactly WHAT is the "point" you are talking about ????

I've said it over and over - in a high stress situation, the cops could not tell this was a bb gun. The phony hunt-n-grunt gun nutters here cannot tell either and they're too chicken to even try.

You saying you were in military gives you some sort of knowledge germane to this discussion is incorrect because you were told what was in your hand.

Permanent Ignore

Yes!!

"Black parents don't have the collective IQ to fucking tie their own shoelaces.
Ya. That's right. Negroes "make the guns themselves".
You need to get to a clinic pal.
Permanent Ignore.

Then how do you explain how blacks are so fast. They tie their shoes

Possibly a rush to judgement but this not likely.
Yes Playing, have you never played with toy guns as a kid?
The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
A concerned citizen, (negro) called 911.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
Today's 'toy handguns' are impossible to tell from real handguns.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some stupid negro removed the orange colour.
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
You forgot about the part where the 911 operator was told at least TWICE that the gun was a BB gun.

But that does not dovetail into your patently racist post, does it?
Sooooooo. Someone on the 911 line said: "Don't worry. The authentic looking semi auto handgun is actually a BB gun". The 911 operator then tells the cops this FACT??????? and the cops then believe it?
What are you? A fucking moron?
You want the cops to risk their lives on this?
You're right. The cops were warned, presumably. So that child just had to die.

And I'm the moron.
You stupid little cock sucker.
So you'd risk your life on some strangers opinion about whether the gun was real or not?
That makes you someone with a death wish.
Permanent Ignore
You're right. Deadly force is the one and only option for the cops.

And you can bag up that stupid little cock sucker comment. It has no place in adult debate. If you don't think so, go upstairs and ask your Mom.

THAT is the point.

Permanent Ignore

LOL

He can't tell one kind of gun from another.
Can't tell black from white.
And now, proves he doesn't know what the word "ignore" means.

Yep.

Dumb racist just gotta be dumb.

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

THAT is the point.

What exactly is your point? Were the cops in the right to shoot the kid in your mind or not?
Hard to tell a real gun from a toy from a picture on the net, as Im sure it was hard to tell in the park too.
However, the shoot first ask questions later mentality is getting out of hand. Maybe it is due to the militarization of the Police departments.
Or just the reputation of the neighborhood.

THAT is the point.

We're are not talking about what (as a LEO was in MY hand). We're talking about the gun in the hand of some civilian holding a gun. And what I said about National Guard experience IS germane to the discussion. Some of the NG troops had live ammunition, we could have done what the NG troops did at Kent State, and fired and killed some people. It all depends on what those people do. Whether a little boy with a toy gun, or Michael Brown, or Trayvon Martin, THEY call the shots and dictate the action, not the LEOs. Get it ?

THAT is the point.

We're are not talking about what (as a LEO was in MY hand). We're talking about the gun in the hand of some civilian holding a gun. And what I said about National Guard experience IS germane to the discussion. Some of the NG troops had live ammunition, we could have done what the NG troops did at Kent State, and fired and killed some people. It all depends on what those people do. Whether a little boy with a toy gun, or Michael Brown, or Trayvon Martin, THEY call the shots and dictate the action, not the LEOs. Get it ?

Consider your Kent State analogy. The National Guard fired into the crowd indiscriminately while CLASSES WERE CHANGING. The National Guard was clueless and murdered four innocent students.

In Cleveland, the cops shot a 12 year old boy even as the 911 operator was told at least twice that the gun he held was, in reality, a BB gun.

So, clueless cops, clueless National Guardsmen. So far, their ineptitude has resulted in at least five dead in Northern Ohio.

THAT is the point.

What exactly is your point? Were the cops in the right to shoot the kid in your mind or not?
Hard to tell a real gun from a toy from a picture on the net, as Im sure it was hard to tell in the park too.
However, the shoot first ask questions later mentality is getting out of hand. Maybe it is due to the militarization of the Police departments.
Or maybe THIS >>>

images

upload_2014-11-24_15-55-1.jpeg

THAT is the point.

Consider your Kent State analogy. The National Guard fired into the crowd indiscriminately while CLASSES WERE CHANGING. The National Guard was clueless and murdered four innocent students.

In Cleveland, the cops shot a 12 year old boy even as the 911 operator was told at least twice that the gun he held was, in reality, a BB gun.

So, clueless cops, clueless National Guardsmen. So far, their ineptitude has resulted in at least five dead in Northern Ohio.

Consider your totally :lame2:brain remark alongside the thousands of National Guard and Police who have been killed, while SAVING your ungrateful, unenlightened hide, along with those of millions of other Americans.

THAT is the point.

I believe cops are way too quick to shoot - especially if the victim is black.

OTOH, given the givens, the cop who shot this child probably had no choice. Everybody and their Aunt Matilda is packing these days. More and more people are getting shot when non-lethal answers are being ignored. And more will be shot.

IMO, the blame for this lies with this attitude and atmosphere of fear but mostly with people who would make that gun available to a child.

That's why I posted the pic of two of my own guns.

THAT is the point.

Consider your totally :lame2:brain remark alongside the thousands of National Guard and Police who have been killed, while SAVING your ungrateful, unenlightened hide, along with those of millions of other Americans.
Cops and Guardsmen do not stride this planet in the chalked togas of the infallible.

While they do, for the most part, serve and protect as is their mandate, when they go wrong, they go terribly wrong.

Nice...duddly claims victory when there was no battle.
There was no mistake made in the shooting other than the kid not putting his hands up.

THAT is the point.

Pro-militia types here have posted that the US military would not fire on US citizens.

They are wrong.

THAT is the point.

What exactly are you getting at duddly? Are you trying to claim that the cops inability to recognize the gun was fake is somehow a bad thing?

THAT is the point.

OTOH, given the givens, the cop who shot this child probably had no choice. Everybody and their Aunt Matilda is packing these days. More and more people are getting shot when non-lethal answers are being ignored. And more will be shot.

IMO, the blame for this lies with this attitude and atmosphere of fear but mostly with people who would make that gun available to a child.

THAT is the point.

Would you say the cops in Post # 73 were too quick to shoot ? (the ones in the hearse & caskets)

Forum List

Back