Cliff notes on Sudan conflict

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
P0QcZgA4Zhd5.jpeg

Nuland is the angel of death. Anywhere she goes destruction follows. First Ukraine, now Sudan. And Biden has left thousands of Americans stranded there with no hope we will rescue them. Want an embarrassment this admin is.

And Biden has left thousands of Americans stranded there with no hope we will rescue them.

Hate to break it to you, but if they are not there working for the US Govt, it is not the Govt's job to get them out.

My family lived in Iran while I was growing up. We left about 6 months before the Shah did. We saw the writing on the wall and left. We did not wait for the Govt to swoop in an save us

Hate to break it to you, but if they are not there working for the US Govt, it is not the Govt's job to get them out.

My family lived in Iran while I was growing up. We left about 6 months before the Shah did. We saw the writing on the wall and left. We did not wait for the Govt to swoop in an save us
It’s too bad the monarchy is gone in Iran it was a much better country for women then. Now look at the hell hole that it has become.

Are you Persian?

It’s too bad the monarchy is gone in Iran it was a much better country for women then. Now look at the hell hole that it has become.

Are you Persian?

No, I am not Persian. My father worked for Halliburton.

At the time the Shah was driven out it was a great place for anyone, Iran had left 3rd world status. That is what they used against him.

I doubt they are real Americans anyway. Most likely they are African Muslims with US citizenship.

Neither were the Students in Grenada. Even so; our country historically has a habit of doing nearly whatever it takes to get our citizens out. Well… until recently.

Neither were the Students in Grenada. Even so; our country historically has a habit of doing nearly whatever it takes to get our citizens out. Well… until recently.

Only when it suits our interest.

Forum List

Back