Climate Activists Seek to Save the Planet by Cutting, Burying Trees

I didn't even click your link to figure out what you misunderstood or misconstrued. It's just connected to your general opposition of climate science.
I spent my life in science and obtained my wealth with the application science.

None of this climate crap is science.

Yet it's being forced on people before it's ready. Just like the whole 2035 ban on ICE vehicles.

If EVs are so much better, why the government force?
Nobody that's not a retard believes EVs are currently more efficient or useful than traditional cars. It's a process. It's a quickly growing technology. I can't speak for why the government does things the way it does. If it was up to me we'd be pouring money into research and development to get the technology to the point it can compete on its own.

Nobody that's not a retard believes EVs are currently more efficient or useful than traditional cars. It's a process. It's a quickly growing technology. I can't speak for why the government does things the way it does. If it was up to me we'd be pouring money into research and development to get the technology to the point it can compete on its own.
EV’s have been around for 120 years.
When will they become good? 2686 AD?

Yet THIS is the issue that many on the right have with EV's, Solar, etc. Not the TECHNOLOGY, but the government force behind implementing it before it can match what we already have.

Leftards once again making the Babylon Bee look like a legitimate news organization.

Through his foundation Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Mr. Gates is a part of the $6.6 million seed investor pool backing Kodama Systems in its proposal to remove trees in California's fire-challenged woodlands and bury them in Nevada to sequester carbon dioxide (CO2).

"We must dramatically accelerate forest thinning treatments," the Boston-based firm says on its website. Kodama calls itself a "technology-driven forest restoration service."

Technology driven!
So is a coal fired steam train.

So Envirowhackos, where’s the data that if we cut down CO2 eating trees and feed them to worms (who turn it into CO2) we save the world?
Mother Nature herself seemed to manage pretty well using fire and flood and and whatever to manage the great forests of the world and other habitat before humankind decided it could do it better. By putting out small fires that once would clear out underbrush and leave large healthy trees intact, humankind has unwittingly created huge fire disasters that destroy everything it their path.

If humankind had not chosen to crowd the flood plains and coastal grounds with homes, businesses, other structures and mega millions of people, we would not see massive destruction from floods and hurricanes.

If people did not build and live and work on top of major earthquake fault lines or next to dormant volcanoes, we would not see much destruction from earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Even those who live in tornado, avalanche, rock slide, blizzard, high winds country could be a far sight smarter about how and where they build their homes and businesses.

And if humankind didn't so often thumb its nose at nature and/or think they can micro or macro manage it, I think climate change wouldn't be any kind of issue now.

Yet THIS is the issue that many on the right have with EV's, Solar, etc. Not the TECHNOLOGY, but the government force behind implementing it before it can match what we already have.
It seems to go deeper than that for most. Green technology is the left's baby. Many will never be positive about it just for spite.

Yet it's being forced on people before it's ready. Just like the whole 2035 ban on ICE vehicles.

That's just California ... the rest of you can drive what you want ... no one's holding a gun to Ford or GM's head ... they're going to make EVs for the luxury market whether you poor folk buy any or not ...

You think Texas is going to stop producing gasoline? ...

It's called the "tyranny of the majority" ... God brought to us a Kingdom ... democracy is of Satan ...

It seems to go deeper than that for most. Green technology is the left's baby. Many will never be positive about it just for spite.

That's your warped viewpoint. It's about the government force, the watermelons trying to implement their social system via AGW fear, and the pushing of tech that is not an acceptable replacement for what we have now.

I am thankful to God that I was gifted a brain that prevents me from being as ignorant as you.
I love it when climate scientists get together.
Best air show in the world.

1697736995215.jpeg

1697737062246.png

That's your warped viewpoint. It's about the government force, the watermelons trying to implement their social system via AGW fear, and the pushing of tech that is not an acceptable replacement for what we have now.
My mistake then. I look around this forum and see a bunch of angry, spiteful assholes that don't care about anything but fucking over the other side. That must have been a misread.

That's just California ... the rest of you can drive what you want ... no one's holding a gun to Ford or GM's head ... they're going to make EVs for the luxury market whether you poor folk buy any or not ...

It's called the "tyranny of the majority" ... God brought to us a Kingdom ... democracy is of Satan ...
BS. Car manufacturers are required by law to produce EV’s.

People don't hinder their inconsequential individual lives to make statements about climate change so it's all a hoax, right?
When those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then maybe I’ll listen.
Maybe.

it's also NY and Mass.

They hold the gun by saying they can't sell them in 3 of the largest States in the county, stop being slick.

IF EV's are superior, why do ICE vehicles sales have to be banned.

Forum List

Back