Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say

Take your own advice and quit posting crap from left wit sources that have no bearing on real science. That "blog" has more credibility than you or your idiot crap you post. At least my 'blog' can back up its assertions with FACTS.. You, not so much..

Stop
50952.jpg

Again you fail to post facts to refute what I posted.

That's because you don't know the diff between HEAT modes of thermal flow and Electromagnetic modes of thermal flow. Photons are not heat until they are absorbed by a molecule capable of absorbing them.

Can you prove the existence of photons?

Remain faithful.

Photons are a statistical convenience and a model for lightwave prop that works. I could measure an optical flow in Lumens or Lux if you prefer.. But that breaks down statistically when the net flux becomes very very tiny. Because matter ejects photons due to temperature based on it's individual molecular construction on a statistical basis -- not on a regular "avg" flow.

Short answer is YES I can -- take a very cold source and observe the incremental addition of energy to the IR stream. You'll find that a PARTICLE model is the best way to understand the result.. Go read a bit. It's not hard to find examples of this.. HELL of lot easier than simply DENYING the tools and constructs of basic Physics.

You'll have so much more time to ENJOY science and life with less friction and heat being generated.
:beer:

And yet that flow from cool to warm has never been observed....it is a mathematical construct....unobservable....untestable.....unmeasurable.
We also went through that once before in a different thread.
Warmest March on record according to the Japanese Meteorological Agency | Page 35 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I will repeat the conclusion here:
The Cosmic Microwave Background has a temperature of 2.7 degrees K. Radio telescopes are hundreds of degrees warmer. Yet the CMB was able to penetrate the warmer atmosphere and strike a warmer reflector dish and be detected by a slightly warmer (4 deg K) sensor.

That is an “observable … testable … measurable” counterexample to your misunderstanding of the second law of thermodynamics.

CMB was detected via resonance frequency with a radio telescope...if you want to actually measure CMB, you need an instrument that has been cooled down to 2.7K

if you want to actually measure CMB, you need an instrument that has been cooled down to 2.7K

Something at 2.7K is going to radiate toward a warmer Earth, only if the receiver, underneath a much warmer atmosphere, is 2.7K or colder? LOL!

That's funny.

You are saying that the CMB actually did hit the telescope but then you immediately imply it didn't. Which is it?

Radio telescopes don't measure IR radiation.

What radiation do they measure?

You've asked some stupid questions but CONGRATULATIONS....this one lowers the bar....RADIO telescopes operate in the RADIO frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Why did you feel the need to state the obvious, did you think that was some deep insight?

You are saying that the CMB actually did hit the telescope but then you immediately imply it didn't. Which is it?

hmmmmmm, the word radio should give something away.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.
I don't think he stated that a radio telescope reads radiation. I'm just saying, let's keep the discussion a little honest.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.
I don't think he stated that a radio telescope reads radiation. I'm just saying, let's keep the discussion a little honest.

I don't think he stated that a radio telescope reads radiation.

What does it "read"?

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

He made the claim that IR radiation was measured with a radio telescope. If one wanted to actually measure CMB...one would need an instrument cooled to a temperature lower than 2.75K.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?
radio waves from satellites from what I could find. Meaning a transmission made by a device somewhere in space made by man, or alien I supposed.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

He made the claim that IR radiation was measured with a radio telescope. If one wanted to actually measure CMB...one would need an instrument cooled to a temperature lower than 2.75K.

He made the claim that IR radiation was measured with a radio telescope.

So radio radiation can travel from colder to warmer?

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?
radio waves from satellites from what I could find. Meaning a transmission made by a device somewhere in space made by man, or alien I supposed.

Look up CMB. You'll sound a little less ignorant.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

again with the word radiation. hmmmmmmmm, pretending to act stupid is so unbecoming.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

I looked up radio telescope.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

again with the word radiation. hmmmmmmmm, pretending to act stupid is so unbecoming.

I don't believe you're pretending.

Yes, SSDD's idiocy.

What does it "read"?

Now look up CMB.

What does it "read"?

Now look up CMB.
why? I looked up radio telescope. I gave you the answer I found.

It stated radio telescope.

Is tuned to capture frequencies by man made electromagnetic communication waves.

Last edited:

What does it "read"?

I don't believe you're pretending.
I never pretend. I use to as a kid. But I got a job started a family and left the pretending to my kids and their kids now.

Forum List

Back