Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say

I don't think he stated that a radio telescope reads radiation.

What does it "read"?
radio waves from satellites from what I could find. Meaning a transmission made by a device somewhere in space made by man, or alien I supposed.

Look up CMB. You'll sound a little less ignorant.
I looked up radio telescope.

Now look up CMB.
why? I looked up radio telescope. I gave you the answer I found.

It stated radio telescope.

Is tuned to capture frequencies by man made electromagnetic communication waves.

why?

I told you, you'll sound a little less ignorant.

radio waves from satellites from what I could find. Meaning a transmission made by a device somewhere in space made by man, or alien I supposed.

Now look up CMB.

Is tuned to capture frequencies by man made electromagnetic communication waves.

why?

ok so?

"However, a sufficiently sensitive radio telescope shows a faint background glow, almost exactly the same in all directions, that is not associated with any star, galaxy, or other object"

Now look up CMB.

why?

ok so?

"However, a sufficiently sensitive radio telescope shows a faint background glow, almost exactly the same in all directions, that is not associated with any star, galaxy, or other object"

However, a sufficiently sensitive
radio telescope shows a faint background glow

There you go, learning about CMB. Good for you!

Now look up CMB.

why?

dude, so what. What does that have to do with what a radio telescope is used for. Some guy got a noble prize because he sees leftovers. Not sure what that has to do with IR radiation. Again, that is what I saw posted.

Now look up CMB.

why?

ok so?

and it's value?

Now look up CMB.

why?

ok so?

and it's value?

The theory is it's evidence of the Big Bang.
In this thread, it's evidence that SSDD is wrong about radiation not moving from cold objects to warm objects.

why?

ok so?

and it's value?

In this thread, it's evidence that SSDD is wrong about radiation not moving from cold objects to warm objects.
ok, I see now.

Expect the NASA GISS September 2015 temperature anomaly to be close to +0.90C. The previous September record high, set in 2014, is +0.90C.

That will continue 2015's march to be the runaway hottest year on the historical record.

Expect the NASA GISS September 2015 temperature anomaly to be close to +0.90C. The previous September record high, set in 2014, is +0.90C.

That will continue 2015's march to be the runaway hottest year on the historical record.

That's awful!
If we spend $80 trillion on "green energy", what will the temperature be in 2080?

Much lower. Cost wise, it's a no-brainer, as it will save many times that much money.

If one tunes in to the proper resonance frequency....radio telescopes do not detect radiation in the IR band. Perhaps you should read a bit as well...

If one tunes in to the proper resonance frequency

I could detect radiation emitted from cold to warmer?

radio telescopes do not detect radiation in the IR band.

Matter radiates in bands other than just the IR.

Like everything is evidence for the AGW hypothesis.. Some scientists at the Bell laboratories got a Nobel Prize for discovering that this background radiation was absolutely uniform in every direction. No matter which direction one looks in space, there it was and it was exactly the same. A dead flat, constant 2.75 degree Kelvin cold. They said that the fact that it was uniform in every direction was the final nail in the creationist coffin. It was proof of the big bang.

A few years later, some superior detectors that we placed in orbit that were more sensitive than those used by the Bell laboratory scientists by orders of magnitude found that the flat background radiation wasn’t really flat at all but had some significant undulations and unevenness. It was then determined that the fact that the radiation was uneven and variable was the ultimate proof of the big bang

The big bang is fading as an acceptable hypothesis....the big bang theory requires that one believe in more miracles than the creation story.

And again, the CMB was detected via a resonant radio freqency...not actual 2.7K thermal radiation. One can measure actual CMB but one must have an instrument that detects thermal radiation and that instrument must be cooled to a temperature below 2.7K

Like everything is evidence for the AGW hypothesis.. Some scientists at the Bell laboratories got a Nobel Prize for discovering that this background radiation was absolutely uniform in every direction. No matter which direction one looks in space, there it was and it was exactly the same. A dead flat, constant 2.75 degree Kelvin cold. They said that the fact that it was uniform in every direction was the final nail in the creationist coffin. It was proof of the big bang.

A few years later, some superior detectors that we placed in orbit that were more sensitive than those used by the Bell laboratory scientists by orders of magnitude found that the flat background radiation wasn’t really flat at all but had some significant undulations and unevenness. It was then determined that the fact that the radiation was uneven and variable was the ultimate proof of the big bang

The big bang is fading as an acceptable hypothesis....the big bang theory requires that one believe in more miracles than the creation story.

And again, the CMB was detected via a resonant radio freqency...not actual 2.7K thermal radiation. One can measure actual CMB but one must have an instrument that detects thermal radiation and that instrument must be cooled to a temperature below 2.7K

And again, the CMB was detected via a resonant radio freqency...not actual 2.7K thermal radiation.

How is "a resonant radio frequency" different than "thermal radiation"?
Are they both waves? Are they both detected when they hit a receiver?

You have now proven quite adequately that you can indeed fool yourself with instrumentation...although climate science beat you to the proof quite some time ago.

Forum List

Back