🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Climate Change Brings Warmer Global Temps

You don't understand post 13 neither did PV system since he dodged it over and over and stupidly asked for the source link in which me and Ding answered with the answer.

POST 35

He posted it with the chart from the start on page one.

===

POST 42

"Already told you it is at post 13 you bling FUCK!

Said it at post 34.

Ding told you several times he posted the source for it which is right below the chart he posted the first time he brough it up."

===

The shitstain at POST 38 STILL doesn't understand where the source link is despite that he already saw it at post 16:

"I didn't see the source link. Could you point me to the post where it was?"

===

Then summed it up how stupid this pile of Gook shit couldn't absorb repeated easy to follow answers to his question about where the source for the chart he always dodged anyway:

POST 45

Several times PV system requesting the source for the chart Ding posted which Ding duly answered several times:

Ding at POST 13 showed the 10,000-year Greenland chart for the FIRST time with the source link right below it.

PV replies at post 16,

"That only goes back 10,000 years.

The earth is 4.5BILLION years old."

which shows he at least saw the chart.

Then after several exchanges over the chart PV has seen several times as Ding posted it again and again,

PV writes at POST 23,

"Source the image and maybe I'll take a look at it. If not, then I won't bother."

The very next post 24 Ding posted the chart for the 4th time with this below it a very helpful hint:

"δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years."

Ding in POST 25 reply to PV's request for the source of the chart posted the charts source for the SECOND time.

Dumb ass PV statement at POST 29 says,

"Without a citation it's pretty much a random graph."

The moron was already told this 5 minutes earlier,

"δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years."

===

Then I jumped in to try helping his slow motion brain to learn the source that was given to him twice already.

POST 34,

"You asked for the source for the chart which he already posted it in POST 13 you sure have trouble reading simple posts and not just here."

The retard replies and keep in mind this is now 58 minutes after Ding at Post 25 gave him the source link for the SECOND time,

PV writes at 6:05,

"I didn't see the source link. Could you point me to the post where it was?"

This after THREE times he was shown where the Source link is.

It is clear we are dealing with another dog eared drooling warmist/alarmist GOOK who can't figure out simple answers to his repeated requests for the source which TWO people answered him several times where it is then he vanished.

===

All the PV Gook needed to do was go to post 13 where the chart first showed up with the Source link right below it.

He saw the whole thing at post 16 when replied to the chart anyway where the freaking link is located right under the chart!

This is what he saw:

View attachment 632774

δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years.

The past is the key to the future: Temperature history of the past 10,000 years

:muahaha:

=====

You bring nothing to the table as usual.

Sure, the chart has many lines, peaks and valleys, but the Warmers have consensus!

The oceans get warmer and the CO2 that disassociates almost instantly upon contact with water, er, reforms as CO2, Terminator like, to wreck new havoc on the planet. This new learning amazes me!
Frank, you should investigate the difference between molecular and ionic solutions. If you want to look like the complete science idiot everyone already believes you to be, continue to claim that this is some sort of new discovery.

Frank, you should investigate the difference between molecular and ionic solutions. If you want to look like the complete science idiot everyone already believes you to be, continue to claim that this is some sort of new discovery.
Educate us, great Warmer!

How does CO2 reemerge from the ocean as alleged by Vegas?

Just a quick technical question: if I can't explain some random graph you pulled from god knows where it means I can't have possibly done a PhD in geology?

That seems pretty weak in the logic department.

My degrees were in organic geochemistry so paleoclimate was not my primary focus.
You admitted in previous posts to have attended a community college in southern Illinois, where you tested samples from the coal mines. Did you forget that?

Forum List

Back